Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
the gun was confiscated from member of azov
I dont worrt about them, they re already wasted by the chadp00tins33 troops, the thing that confuses me is the west elites and the hard winter we'll have the next months, also im afraid of normal people-mediocre people that follow the cabal goverments and they defend the stupid cases of vaccines, stupid nihilist theories, and they believe smth only if the tv show it to them and they keep voting these craps, theres no bigger danger than the stupid mediocre people, these people destroyed my psychology the last months.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

Reaction score
Awards
I believe that God's will is often carried out through the evil side.

Virtual Cafe Awards
This winter will decide how much appetite the Europoors have for backing the crime-hole corrupt government known as ""Ukraine"". Bet they wont be so happy once they start freezing. Lookup Hunter Biden's shady deals in Ukraine and you will know why Biden is fighting so hard to cover up his son's crimes and will fight down to the last Ukranian.

Biden has given them at least $40 Billion dollars and they still are losing the entire eastern half of their nation. But money to help the average American with high gas prices is nowhere to be seen. Wheres the money to help with the skyrocketing food prices, or the money to help small business? Stop. Giving. Them. My. Money.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

Reaction score
Awards
This winter will decide how much appetite the Europoors have for backing the crime-hole corrupt government known as ""Ukraine"". Bet they wont be so happy once they start freezing. Lookup Hunter Biden's shady deals in Ukraine and you will know why Biden is fighting so hard to cover up his son's crimes and will fight down to the last Ukranian.

Biden has given them at least $40 Billion dollars and they still are losing the entire eastern half of their nation. But money to help the average American with high gas prices is nowhere to be seen. Wheres the money to help with the skyrocketing food prices, or the money to help small business? Stop. Giving. Them. My. Money.
The corruption of the bidens family has already revealed since 2020, but the agencies that holds the intel and the evidence, are also corrupt so i aint waiting for something special to happen about it. Also, about the russian, i believe that the cause of the war, is imperialistic, territorially and geopolitically, but mother Russia hit the center (khazarians) and weakened the whole west and nato, he is literally one step before checkmate the short one with the tie, also I don't know if you have read about any workshops that the Russians took over where the Ukrainian state cooperated with the USA and cooked new viruses, and how much else they did underground, only they and god knows. Greetings from GREECE, my brothers Russians, Serbs, Armenians, Kurds and Palestinians, the injustice will soon cease to exist for us and the guilty will reap what they sowed. The ZIONISTS and their mysticism will lose my brothers and the humanity will be finaly free. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ.

Virtual Cafe Awards
The corruption of the bidens family has already revealed since 2020, but the agencies that holds the intel and the evidence, are also corrupt so i aint waiting for something special to happen about it. Also, about the russian, i believe that the cause of the war, is imperialistic, territorially and geopolitically, but mother Russia hit the center (khazarians) and weakened the whole west and nato, he is literally one step before checkmate the short one with the tie, also I don't know if you have read about any workshops that the Russians took over where the Ukrainian state cooperated with the USA and cooked new viruses, and how much else they did underground, only they and god knows. Greetings from GREECE, my brothers Russians, Serbs, Armenians, Kurds and Palestinians, the injustice will soon cease to exist for us and the guilty will reap what they sowed. The ZIONISTS and their mysticism will lose my brothers and the humanity will be finaly free. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ.
Playing god with viruses will only end in sadness and misery. Gain of function technology should be not advanced nor researched under penalty of death, as any cooked virus will most certainly escape and wreak havoc. The fact that the rest of the world, and even the ""international community""(CAN, NZ, AUS, Gay Europe, Japan) sleep while Americans and evil scientists play planetary Russian roulette with viruses leads me to believe that we are doomed as a species.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

Reaction score
Awards
Playing god with viruses will only end in sadness and misery. Gain of function technology should be not advanced nor researched under penalty of death, as any cooked virus will most certainly escape and wreak havoc. The fact that the rest of the world, and even the ""international community""(CAN, NZ, AUS, Gay Europe, Japan) sleep while Americans and evil scientists play planetary Russian roulette with viruses leads me to believe that we are doomed as a species.
Population reduction my friend..... and then if they succeed it, their agenda will follow to its last chapters........

Virtual Cafe Awards
Population reduction my friend..... and then if they succeed it, their agenda will follow to its last chapters........
They've already lied to the world that the covid vaccine prevents infection. Bitch no it doesn't. As a species we are doomed.
Russians started adding Soviet Flags to their tanks, this is absolutely GIGA BASED, Russians getting the sigma grindset to the limits, Death to the Ukrainian Neo-Nazis, Слава Россия!!!!!!
View attachment 32996
View attachment 32997
View attachment 32998
View attachment 32999
View attachment 33000
I don't get it though, Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union though. Does this mean they are going to unite Ukraine into a new Soviet Union?

Virtual Cafe Awards

№56

Self-Hating Bureaucrat
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
no56.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

№56

Self-Hating Bureaucrat
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
no56.neocities.org
Oh shit not the smartcars! FUCK! I need to go make 15 calls...
It's too late, that picture was from the first day of the invasion. Putin and Mishustin got in a 2008 Smart Fortwo and blasted over the border into Kiev, did a few donuts in the town square, and managed to escape before anyone could tell what was going on. The UN was PISSED.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
It's too late, that picture was from the first day of the invasion. Putin and Mishustin got in a 2008 Smart Fortwo and blasted over the border into Kiev, did a few donuts in the town square, and managed to escape before anyone could tell what was going on. The UN was PISSED.
>Crosses the Ukrainian border
>Does some sick car tricks
>Refuses to elaborate further
>Leaves
1658704362956.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

Reaction score
Awards
Russians started adding Soviet Flags to their tanks, this is absolutely GIGA BASED, Russians getting the sigma grindset to the limits, Death to the Ukrainian Neo-Nazis, Слава Россия!!!!!!
View attachment 32996
View attachment 32997
View attachment 32998
View attachment 32999
View attachment 33000
Bro ukrainians and russians are brothers, here in greece many ukrainians are loving the russia and they want to be seemed as russians. Nazis are zionist troops, we all know that israel and rotschilds are behind that. Dont forget that after the end of the ww2 israel founded, by the rothscilds, lavrov said that hitler was jewish, i dunno how many israeli they have been bugging the US senate for the last 30 years. I believe that the nazi zionist mafia are behind this.

Virtual Cafe Awards

zalaz alaza

hawaiin burger genie 5.04 LTS
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zalazalaza.xyz
Bro ukrainians and russians are brothers, here in greece many ukrainians are loving the russia and they want to be seemed as russians. Nazis are zionist troops, we all know that israel and rotschilds are behind that. Dont forget that after the end of the ww2 israel founded, by the rothscilds, lavrov said that hitler was jewish, i dunno how many israeli they have been bugging the US senate for the last 30 years. I believe that the nazi zionist mafia are behind this.

Attachments

• bigbrane.jpg
    bigbrane.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 35
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
i have never understood this, if nazis in any capacity won world war 2 why is europe full of fucking foreigners and why is gay sex pushed on kids and why is the world completely different from what the nazis envisioned, and before anyone mentions operation paperclip, career soldiers and apolitical scientists that were forced to work for the third reich working for NATO doesn't mean that NATO is akshually a nazi coalition

edit: oh and why did all nazis that survived HAVE TO LEAVE EUROPE, FOREVER.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

Reaction score
Awards
i have never understood this, if nazis in any capacity won world war 2 why is europe full of fucking foreigners and why is gay sex pushed on kids and why is the world completely different from what the nazis envisioned, and before anyone mentions operation paperclip, career soldiers and apolitical scientists that were forced to work for the third reich working for NATO doesn't mean that NATO is akshually a nazi coalition

edit: oh and why did all nazis that survived HAVE TO LEAVE EUROPE, FOREVER.
My friend, let's not forget America took all German scientists after the end of ww2, also let's not forget that after their genocide the Jews became the holy people, no one can say something bad about them, they are absolutely right and the inescapable, they have destroyed the poor Palestinians, no one talks about it, there is still the Zionist Nazi agenda, only they are directed against the common man. the governments of europe use as an excuse to solve sub-nationality, the mass waves of immigrants from the east, the nations of europe work by annihilating their native peoples and promote inhuman principles and want to degenerate and weaken the modern man, thats why putin fights them(different ideas and principles) and thats why im with putin, russia isnt as it was, russia isnt under jewish zionist influence, i dont hate jews, i hate zionism, even jews are hating zionism, putin said, the future generations will have the luck to live without being under the influence of the rothschilds, sorros, rockfeller, and of fucking america deep state. Before the 1930 economical crash the economy was at its finest, the same as before ww2(and also the population if it reminds you smthng), when the global economy it is increasingly global, the top ones have no profit and in order to prevail again in the world chess terrain they made a world war, the Rothschilds sold weapons to both sides, they had all the gold, why they were not chased by Hitler, and their origin is from Bavaria.

Virtual Cafe Awards