War in Ukraine

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
The fact that people support an actual dictatorship and failed state because they hate america (the country they live in) never fails to make me laugh. They never support it with actions though.
You genuinely are possesed if you think what I wrote is just cause I hate america, which I don't, and also isn't also where I actually live for that matter. What I wrote is that the big two narratives, one being that this is a fight against imperialist Russia who desires world domination, and the other one that this is fight for some liberal values and freedom, are both wrong and actually can easily be shown to be wrong.

Virtual Cafe Awards
A lot of words to say many of you are comfortable dying in a nuclear inferno. Good to know so many are careless with their lives. All the Eurocucks staring down economic collapse just to fight Russia. Lmfao. Enjoy your winter chuds.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3373

A lot of words to say many of you are comfortable dying in a nuclear inferno. Good to know so many are careless with their lives. All the Eurocucks staring down economic collapse just to fight Russia. Lmfao. Enjoy your winter chuds.
Oh believe me, I will. No seriously if we go back to being heated by fire, people might start leaving social media.

Deleted member 3990

If they wanted to become an imperial power again why did they start invading only when Ukriane was on it's way to join EU or NATO?
You have figured out imperial powers (and wannabes) usually don't attack countries that are still in their sphere of influence, congratulations.
This isn't about Ukraine joining the EU or NATO, because it will sooner or later unless Russia actually manages to completely conquer Ukraine and either annex it or install a symphatetic government, which is impossible and even the Russian leadership knew that when they launched the invasion. They hoped to take Kiev as soon as possible, secure strategic points and defeat the Ukrainian army a number of times to strongarm them into giving away the "Novorossiyan" territories. In other words, this was just a landgrab to lose less of Ukraine once they've completely slipped out of the Russian sphere.

Russia needs to bring out its superior airforce and lay waste to major Ukranian cities.
Oh believe me, I will. No seriously if we go back to being heated by fire, people might start leaving social media.
Craziest thing is now the US has special forces units on the ground in the Ukraine. One false step and all the cucks in here typing up pro-ukraine misinformation will turn into a nuke bomb shadow.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3373

Russia needs to bring out its superior airforce and lay waste to major Ukranian cities.

Craziest thing is now the US has special forces units on the ground in the Ukraine. One false step and all the cucks in here typing up pro-ukraine misinformation will turn into a nuke bomb shadow.
For real? Please tell me that's not true.

Virtual Cafe Awards

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards
You have figured out imperial powers (and wannabes) usually don't attack countries that are still in their sphere of influence, congratulations.
Imperial powers don't give countries around them independence. They try to control more and more. And Russia was fine with all of eastern europe being independent on one condition. That NATO shouldn't move even an inch to the east. And you can find US papers that talk about that, you can find Gorbachev saying that. It's something out there not difficult to find. Well, it's not really because there never was an on paper agreement. There were just talks that came to an agreement and the fact it never was put on paper, even though both sides mention it, was used as an excuse to move NATO east.
This isn't about Ukraine joining the EU or NATO, because it will sooner or later unless Russia actually manages to completely conquer Ukraine and either annex it or install a symphatetic government,
I hope you realize how dumb and schizophrenic this sounds. Let me rephase your sentence

"This isn't about Ukraine having US troops next to Russia border, because it will have US troops next to it's border"

If this is the logic we have on the west, no one should be surprised we have this war. Any country who will recieve a message it will have guns pointed at it from every direction no matter what will be forced to military action to prevent that.

And you know what's funny? I made the arguments above to many people by now. Online and irl. And it both cases minority seems to reply reasonable to it. I actually recieved pretty reasonable responses. Then there are people like you who short circut like some NPC and start spewing nonesense everywhere or repeat themselves 10 times with hopes that somehow doing that the 10th time will make them seem reasonable.

Virtual Cafe Awards

>__<

Where is Tiffany Dover?
Reaction score
Awards
I don't buy for a minute that russia is torturing Ukraine citizens. If they wanted to annex Ukraine, why would they make the citizens despise them with torture? You would think they would want as little dissent as possible. It reeks of false flag.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Critical bridge to Russian Crimea that has road and railway. Though the rail is operational again, the highway was significantly damaged. Russia responded with missile strikes all throughput Ukraine. Western media will never report the true damage to avoid hurting morale.

Reminder that western media is now a branch of the government and is a tool of propaganda.

Virtual Cafe Awards
So what's the deal between Russia, & Germany as well as this bridge or whatever I keep hearing about?
Russia was Europe's primary supplier of natural gas and did so through the Nord Stream pipeline that runs across the floor of the Baltic sea into Germany. The lines were shut down due to the war, but there were some concerns that Germany was going to bitch out and beg for it to be turned back on in exchange for concessions. But now that :JahySmug: somebody :JahySmug: blew it up that is no longer an option.

Not too sure what happened to the bridge though.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3990

Wow, the gloves are finally coming off and Brezhnev's eyebrows have been raised beyond the Solar System. Targeting Ukrainian civilian infrastructure for no reason other than revenge for their little soy bridge that they deliberately built too low to prevent shipping from Azov won't stop the Ukrainian military though LOL.

Wow, the gloves are finally coming off and Brezhnev's eyebrows have been raised beyond the Solar System. Targeting Ukrainian civilian infrastructure for no reason other than revenge for their little soy bridge that they deliberately built too low to prevent shipping from Azov won't stop the Ukrainian military though LOL.
Way to miss the point shill. It raises the cost of war for Ukraine by disabling infrastructure. Not sure why Russia didn't open with this, but it's a good change towards eventual Ukrainian neutralization.

They just need to keep doing this from high altitude and make it so civilians in Ukraine demand WW3 promotor zelensky come to the negotiation table.

How long can Ukraine hold out? Does it really believe it can topple Russia? Russia will just sit down and dig in for the long haul.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Lonely_Ghost

The one
Reaction score
Awards
I don't buy for a minute that russia is torturing Ukraine citizens. If they wanted to annex Ukraine, why would they make the citizens despise them with torture? You would think they would want as little dissent as possible. It reeks of false flag.
Because war makes men mad. Because when you're a civilian drafted and sent to the front lines, freezing your balls off, eating actual garbage that expired nearly a decade ago and getting shelled by an army with far stronger weapons then you, why not torture a few civilians? Life isn't fucking fair and you'll probably die tomorrow anyway. So why not get the high of feeling stronger and more powerful then the "enemy".

Because i imagine most Russia soldiers don't give a shit about anything anymore is my answer.

Virtual Cafe Awards

zalaz alaza

hawaiin burger genie 5.04 LTS
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zalazalaza.xyz
Imperial powers don't give countries around them independence. They try to control more and more. And Russia was fine with all of eastern europe being independent on one condition. That NATO shouldn't move even an inch to the east. And you can find US papers that talk about that, you can find Gorbachev saying that. It's something out there not difficult to find. Well, it's not really because there never was an on paper agreement. There were just talks that came to an agreement and the fact it never was put on paper, even though both sides mention it, was used as an excuse to move NATO east.

I hope you realize how dumb and schizophrenic this sounds. Let me rephase your sentence

"This isn't about Ukraine having US troops next to Russia border, because it will have US troops next to it's border"

If this is the logic we have on the west, no one should be surprised we have this war. Any country who will recieve a message it will have guns pointed at it from every direction no matter what will be forced to military action to prevent that.

And you know what's funny? I made the arguments above to many people by now. Online and irl. And it both cases minority seems to reply reasonable to it. I actually recieved pretty reasonable responses. Then there are people like you who short circut like some NPC and start spewing nonesense everywhere or repeat themselves 10 times with hopes that somehow doing that the 10th time will make them seem reasonable.
heres the thing. Ukraine never had a single solitary chance of joining NATO and they knew it. Every ukrainian I have talked to, which is quite a few, knew it and knows it. I think everyone in the world can agree that NATO expansion was bad but to simply accept the invasion of another sovereign nation that has been historically abused by the dominating power as a reasonable response to NATO expansionism outside that country is brainlet tier logic. A decent and logical response from Russia would be a few things that arent that though. Assassination and installation of their own puppet seeming the most brutish, but even openly starting their own coalition is a defensible and logical step.
As an American its always been so easy to oppose our own expansionism. Its terrible, the invasion of Iraq was terrible and the handling of Afghanistan has been terrible, so why is it so difficult for edge case westerners to apply this to another powerful country. Putin is no better than GWB and the Russians (and westerners) that favor him are no better than those who were all for the "war on terror".

Virtual Cafe Awards