War in Ukraine

Sidewinder91

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Its not causing a civil war since it was halted by the authorities
Thank god the heroic Russian cops arrested noodle man before he could have plunged the stronk nation into chaos.

But in any case, it wasn't just traffic jam that one time. It was a protest for a real and legitimate viewpoint. and your light take on the oppression, jailing, and censorship of the truckers will likely come to bite you in the ass eventually.
Take your meds dude.

The Freedom Convoy isn't remotely comparable to 20K arrested and militants fighting the government.

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
You can see the same things going in the the US where people are so vested in their own shitty faction that they fail to see their wealth and nation being plundered out from under them. So much factionalism that now there is open talk of secession where such a thing was previously unthinkable.
I've observed more and more people are becoming aware of what the bankers/trillion dollar hedge funds are doing, but mostly in the lens of ESG/DEI culture wars.

Virtual Cafe Awards
In other news:

Its over for Bakhmut. Zelenkaya has only one move available and that is to withdraw and fight another day. They sent everyone they could and still got pushed back even with trash equipment from NATO country's basements.

Ukraine outgunned 10:1 in Artillery from a Western(biased) source.

https://archive.ph/JSTso (NYT) Maybe its time to let Ukraine give up? Continuing the war would indeed give Russia a better hand at the negotiation table.

https://www.zerohedge.com/military/...aring-200k-far-surpassing-all-prior-estimates 200K Russian war losses apparently. This is more than the number that actually went in on the first round of the fight. I think the true Russian losses are probably around 100K.

Virtual Cafe Awards
NATO bros, how do we recover from this...

View attachment 55047
Giving the Ukrainians money should help. Please ignore that 90% of it gets stolen due to their massive internal corruption. Also its pretty hilarious that they said they're blowing up the death star when anyone who actually knows what happened is star wars is that the Empire ended up winning eventually and the entire Jedi council ran off into hiding....

Virtual Cafe Awards
I just wondered: All these "Support Ukraine" Ukrainians...how many of them actually live in Ukraine? Just like all these communism supporters that live in capitalist countries.
What I want to know is when will all the Zelenskaya supporters travel to Ukraine to help stop the Ork invasion and save hogwarts and Tatoonine from Voldemort, Putler, The Death Star, and the boogeyman or boogeymen.

Benefits:
  • Stop Putler in his tracks and retake Moscow for the West
  • Ukranian citizenship
  • Save Hogwarts from death eaters

Virtual Cafe Awards

RisingThumb

Imaginary manifestation of fun
Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz
I just wondered: All these "Support Ukraine" Ukrainians...how many of them actually live in Ukraine? Just like all these communism supporters that live in capitalist countries.
Ukrainians are Ukrainians so probably most of them lived in Ukraine in the past. Did you mean... All these "Support Ukraine" people in general?

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Prime Minister Rishi Sunak isn't arresting people for having noodles on their ears because he's afraid the internet is going to destroy his country, so I don't think those two situations are comparable.
No, they aren't comparable, but that isn't what you said. You said that if a strong nation can be destabilised by social media, it has not the right to exist.

Also: Rishi Sunak doesn't do that because British State Media and the government already did that propaganda machine a while back and you can't voice any serious oppositional opinion in the UK without being put on a list of extremists at the very least.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sidewinder91

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe Americans have a different perspective on the social media/propaganda shit since their society is way more intertwined with it. In my country only lefty zoomers have twitter and few IRL give a shit.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I think you may be overestimating the effect propaganda has on destroying national unity
I think now you are just purposefully being annoying, claiming that propaganda does indeed have an effect versus saying that propaganda is going to totally obliterate a country's national unity are very different. I can't really tell but if you are implying that propaganda isn't effective then you need to go back.
but I actually do wish I lived in a timeline where Disney caused the collapse of Nazi Germany:
I on the other wish I lived in the timeline where Nazi Germany caused the collapse of Disney.
C'est la vie

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
0a6.jpg

>Russian President Vladimir Putin hoped that the invasion of Ukraine in February of last year would bring NATO to heel and result in a no-fly zone declared over Poland and the Baltic states, leaked documents from the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) show.
>The leaked documents come from a source known as Wind of Change and were reportedly sent to Russian human rights activist Vladimir Osechkin, The Sun reported.
>Putin imagined that after the invasion of Ukraine, an ultimatum would be issued to the West to accept Russia's occupation of the country and that a no-fly zone would be declared over Poland and the Baltic states.
>After that, Russia's "nuclear triad" of land, air and submarine "would be activated", leading to the "withdrawal of several countries from NATO" and possibly the European Union, the source said. It added that many Western countries would be so terrified that they would even accept rocket attacks on Poland or the Baltic countries.
>All of this would cause a "fundamental collapse of the West within the time allotted (by Putin) after the ultimatum was issued". Putin expected Western countries to issue "separate appeals to Russia that they are not conducting aggressive actions against Russia and are not part of the possible war".

Hahahahahaha how fucking delusional he is.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Hahahahahaha how fucking delusional he is.
the whole article cites one source which is the sun which also has one source which is an '''activist''' who received from a FSB '''leak''' info about the invasion plans, there is no such document, the guy's website (https://gulagu.net) doesn't even mention this 'invasion plan'

Virtual Cafe Awards