War in Ukraine

Lonely_Ghost

The one
Reaction score
Awards
idk, I largely agree with you (everybody fucked) but the numbers are with Russia for a tactical victory and I don't think the west just throwing guns at the problem is going to materially alter that.
More like pyrrhic victory. Russia's economy has taken an incredibe hit and it's only going to get worse, with or without a war. The russian people are mad as fuck about being drafted into a war they didn't want and having their futures dragged through putin's dick swinging.
Meanwhile, the war has been an unmitigated disaster for Russia. Thousands of dead troops and millions of dollars of equipment ruined over a tenth of Ukrainian soil that they aimed for. The only thing this war has really accomplished for russia is hastening its own ruin.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
anti-war stance
You're celebrating war and its consequences out of pure cynicism because it doesn't affect you and it gives you a good opportunity to troll.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 4579

You're celebrating war and its consequences out of pure cynicism because it doesn't affect you and it gives you a good opportunity to troll.
Cynicism would be trying to spread propaganda and fearmongering that encourages people to kill each other over nothing. If two grown men decided to fight to the death over a potato and news of this got out, the public would rightfully view them as insane. It's no less absurd and barbaric to kill people over a small patch of land.

Reaction score
Awards
1657937860475.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Cynicism would be trying to spread propaganda and fearmongering that encourages people to kill each other over nothing. If two grown men decided to fight to the death over a potato and news of this got out, the public would rightfully view them as insane. It's no less absurd and barbaric to kill people over a small patch of land.
That's not what cynicism means at all.
Cynics are distrustful pessimists and misanthropes that believe that people only act out of self interest and war pleases them because it reaffirms their world view.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 4579

That's not what cynicism means at all.
Cynics are distrustful pessimists and misanthropes that believe that people only act out of self interest and war pleases them because it reaffirms their world view.
Thank you for describing your exact behaviors in this thread.

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
guys i think we're all forgetting this is just a huge psyop
the usa (which is secretly run by a cabinet of clones of ronald reagan) obviously did this to weaken the commies across the sea
:swat:
its actually clones of ronald mcdonald, otherwise i endorse, Godbless USA

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
παιδιά, νομίζω ότι όλοι ξεχνάμε ότι αυτό είναι απλά μια τεράστια ψυχοπάθεια
οι ΗΠΑ (το οποίο διοικείται κρυφά από ένα υπουργικό συμβούλιο κλώνων του Ρόναλντ Ρίγκαν) προφανώς το έκαναν για να αποδυναμώσουν τους κομίους πέρα από τη θάλασσα
:χτυπώ:
there has never been a bigger psyop than covid in the history of mankind

Virtual Cafe Awards
The hilarious part is how Germans now have to reduce power consumption and are running out of fuel. Sanctions are biting hard eh? Here in burger land I am still able to shower as much as I want. Zero. Refuse to put mind and body altering chemicals on during the so called "showers."

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
I believe that the people should learn to do cold showers, apart from the fact that they are perfect and you feel good, they are economical and beneficial for the human body and they prepare you for a really hard winter, personally i survived 21 and 22 by doing cold showers.

Virtual Cafe Awards