War in Ukraine

Reports from who. Anything coming out of the UK is lies and silence from America means the Russians are winning.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3990

Reports from who. Anything coming out of the UK is lies and silence from America means the Russians are winning.
I sincerely hope you're being paid to do this.

The source is Russians themselves by the way.
x0c5og7hrvm91.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Awards
It's real but any doomposting is retarded, this is a big misstep for Russians but it isn't overly strategically important, chill out. And put your dick away ukraine-fags, gloating over undeserved death yet again

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3990

It's real but any doomposting is retarded, this is a big misstep for Russians but it isn't overly strategically important, chill out. And put your dick away ukraine-fags, gloating over undeserved death yet again
A-a-azov bros??? did we get too cocky?
View attachment 36440
Is this your new strategy now, embarrass yourself so hard the Hohols die of laughter?
Vladimir, piss your pants; Sergei, slip on this banana peel.
1662744720728775.gif

This war will be over in a few months btw.

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Pro Ukranian people celebrated like the war was over or something. Though this might look promising, I would hold my breath at least until the Ukranian Army resists the inevitable Russian counter-attack.

As for pro Russian ppl, yeah this defeat probably won't matter that much, but holy shit how did you even find yourself in this situation in the first place. This probably will serve as a wakeup call for those in the high commands of the army, because regardless of what happens next, this is not a good look for Russia.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Pro Ukranian people celebrated like the war was over or something. Though this might look promising, I would hold my breath at least until the Ukranian Army resists the inevitable Russian counter-attack.

As for pro Russian ppl, yeah this defeat probably won't matter that much, but holy shit how did you even find yourself in this situation in the first place. This probably will serve as a wakeup call for those in the high commands of the army, because regardless of what happens next, this is not a good look for Russia.
erm actually fuck you no one wants to be level headed or objective MY SIDE BETTERER HAHAHAHAHAH FUCK U

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Apparently their fancy offensive didn't work out so well in Kherson. This could be the final push from Ukraine.
I've seen pro-Russia people assert this sort of thing, but what is the evidence that this is Ukraine's 'final push'? Apparently, Ukrainians are depleted of personnel and weaponry. But we know that NATO and mercs have been taking care of that. Other people have mentioned the winter, but I'm not quite sure why the winter season would only affect Ukraine and not Russia...

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I've seen pro-Russia people assert this sort of thing, but what is the evidence that this is Ukraine's 'final push'? Apparently, Ukrainians are depleted of personnel and weaponry. But we know that NATO and mercs have been taking care of that. Other people have mentioned the winter, but I'm not quite sure why the winter season would only affect Ukraine and not Russia...
What you dont understand is that there is mud in the winter you guys. Trust me as soon as Russia encounters Ukrainian mud their tanks will get stuck until they lose.

This is a real thing people believe.

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
What you dont understand is that there is mud in the winter you guys. Trust me as soon as Russia encounters Ukrainian mud their tanks will get stuck until they lose.

This is a real thing people believe.
I guess the rhetoric makes more sense from the Russian side, Russia fans have always portrayed Ukraine as backward and weak. But Ukraine fans have this thing where Russia is a huge menace that they need the whole EU/US to support and supply them but also Russia is a house of cards that will tumble any time now...

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3990

1662820847900904.png

The image above is already outdated by the way. Sievierodonetsk has already been liberated.
1662821047597660.jpg

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
Everyones choosing a side, brics or nato, russia or ukraine, im with russia but im afraid russia is also a part of the W.E.F, im afraid russia is a part of the great reset agenda, i dont want to believe it but i have alternative opinions.

Virtual Cafe Awards