War in Ukraine

The real question is where does Ukraine think it'll go? Let's say it does manage to push all of Russia out of Russian Donetsk and Russian Crimea. Then what? Like a dog chasing a car it won't know what to do with it once it finally gets there.

Reminder that the west's deep state wants all people that can think either, dead, vaxxed, or trans.

Virtual Cafe Awards

zalaz alaza

hawaiin burger genie 5.04 LTS
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zalazalaza.xyz
The real question is where does Ukraine think it'll go? Let's say it does manage to push all of Russia out of Russian Donetsk and Russian Crimea. Then what? Like a dog chasing a car it won't know what to do with it once it finally gets there.

Reminder that the west's deep state wants all people that can think either, dead, vaxxed, or trans.
It's Russians Vietnam honestly

Virtual Cafe Awards
It's Russians Vietnam honestly
Honestly hilarious. Though to be clear this is probably their second Vietnam after the US sponsored muhadeen back in the 80s which chased the Soviet union out of Afghanistan.

Weirdly the Soviet union collapsed soon after, so we'll see how far Russia gets here.

Edit(found a cool video that highlights the madness):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVXzwnU1H6U

None of the Pro-Ukraine shills in here can answer the following questions:
  • Are you, your family members, and your pets prepared to die in a nuclear inferno over Ukraine?
  • How long have you hated the human race?
  • Are you human? (Truth please)

Its absolutely bonkers that we would risk the future of the human race, and the very existence of our species. It cannot be understood. People really would rather flirt with the end of the human race, than to swallow their turd-like pride, and obtain peace.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

cuneicorn

on the spectrum of love
Reaction score
Awards
Putin is no better than GWB and the Russians (and westerners) that favor him are no better than those who were all for the "war on terror".
Ah yes, because starving and bombing a bunch of civilians indiscriminately just so Israel can expand its influence in the Middle East is exactly the same as annexing some territory that used to be yours to prevent your own people from being oppressed by Zio-Nazi globohomo. Find me a Ukranian city that looks like Fallujah did in 2004 and then we'll talk. I met a veteran with extreme PTSD from that battle and he said the Americans went door-to-door killing fathers in front of their wives and children under assumption of being militants. Not to mention the white phosphorus, or the depleted uranium and all the birth defects it caused. I may not be Muslim anymore but when I was I at least bothered to learn enough about what my country did to the Middle East that I find flippant comparisons such as yours laughable at best and offensive at worst. Asshole.
The only real answer Russia has is to somehow hold on for the weakening of Europe ( tough ask), and for American financial insolvency( tough ask).

That's the only hope for a realistic turnaround in the special operation.
Literally the whole point of the sanctions is to weaken Europe by deindustrialising Germany. It's the Morgenthau Plan 2.0 and the same sort of people support it now as did back then. Mackinder's Heartland Theory is also instructive here. As for America sure the dollar is stronger than ever but at the cost of flushing what little legitimacy we had left down the drain. It's clear to the entire world now that America is just a bully and gods willing they'll take every measure to ensure our financial hegemony bites the dust as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

zalaz alaza

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zalazalaza.xyz
Ah yes, because starving and bombing a bunch of civilians indiscriminately just so Israel can expand its influence in the Middle East is exactly the same as annexing some territory that used to be yours to prevent your own people from being oppressed by Zio-Nazi globohomo. Find me a Ukranian city that looks like Fallujah did in 2010 and then we'll talk. I met a veteran with extreme PTSD from that battle and he said the Americans went door-to-door killing fathers in front of their wives and children under assumption of being militants. Not to mention the white phosphorus, or the depleted uranium and all the birth defects it caused. I may not be Muslim anymore but when I was I at least bothered to learn enough about what my country did to the Middle East that I find flippant comparisons such as yours laughable at best and offensive at worst. Asshole.

Literally the whole point of the sanctions is to weaken Europe by deindustrialising Germany. It's the Morgenthau Plan 2.0 and the same sort of people support it now as did back then. Mackinder's Heartland Theory is also instructive here. As for America sure the dollar is stronger than ever but at the cost of flushing what little legitimacy we had left down the drain. It's clear to the entire world now that America is just a bully and gods willing they'll take every measure to ensure our financial hegemony bites the dust
White phosphorous was literally used on my friends village in DPR and her young cousins , five and seven, were shot by Russian soldiers in front of their father(her uncle) while trying to evacuate Mariupol after a missile struck the officially authorized evacuation route they were on. But oh look at you you smart boy, you figured out that it's not exactly the same. So everything is ok. Good one chief, but still boring.
... I may not be Muslim anymore but when I was ,,,
oh wait yr one of those. ha

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

zalaz alaza

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zalazalaza.xyz
Honestly hilarious. Though to be clear this is probably their second Vietnam after the US sponsored muhadeen back in the 80s which chased the Soviet union out of Afghanistan.

Weirdly the Soviet union collapsed soon after, so we'll see how far Russia gets here.

Edit(found a cool video that highlights the madness):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVXzwnU1H6U

None of the Pro-Ukraine shills in here can answer the following questions:
  • Are you, your family members, and your pets prepared to die in a nuclear inferno over Ukraine?
  • How long have you hated the human race?
  • Are you human? (Truth please)

Its absolutely bonkers that we would risk the future of the human race, and the very existence of our species. It cannot be understood. People really would rather flirt with the end of the human race, than to swallow their turd-like pride, and obtain peace.

So if Russia decides to nuke any city in Ukraine that is somehow not their own fault? Would you shift the blame again onto the west? All I can see is that if Russia prevails in the war then the world will perpetually be at heightened risk for nukes but if they face humiliation, as they are now, that risk for the future is slightly lower.

Virtual Cafe Awards

cuneicorn

on the spectrum of love
Reaction score
Awards
oh wait yr one of those. ha
What's wrong with being an exmuslim?

I'll take your story at face value considering I oversimplified things and feel bad for rageposting. I will say that I have trouble knowing what to believe, especially on the net, after being surrounded by hysterical American propaganda for months. I still think there's an important distinction between the two conflicts in that the WOT was naked Anglo-Zionist aggression aimed at creating failed states whereas this is a lot more nuanced. What happened to civilians in Mariupol was horrible but I can't decide who was preventing them from leaving and why because the propaganda is too thick. Not to mention that this whole war wouldn't be happening in the first place if it weren't for decades of NATO encroachment. Stifling every possible peaceful resolution like they did with Saddam and even building those biolabs (supposedly). Putin is indeed a tool who uses many of the same tactics as the West, albeit on a smaller scale - the false flag apartment bombings, for example. But I nonetheless support the Russians on this one because they're providing a potentially fatal check on a power that's doing a hell of a lot more to destroy Europe and the Mideast than they are. Perhaps if I were Ukranian I would feel differently.

Virtual Cafe Awards
So if Russia decides to nuke any city in Ukraine that is somehow not their own fault? Would you shift the blame again onto the west? All I can see is that if Russia prevails in the war then the world will perpetually be at heightened risk for nukes but if they face humiliation, as they are now, that risk for the future is slightly lower.
The Russians shouldn't be nuking any internal Ukrainian cities because unless those cities contain an actual threat to the Russian state, there is no need to nuke them.

They have been very clear on the red line for nuke usage. If the state is threatened, they will fire.

However, what's going on here is Selena wants NATO to get directly involved and if NATO fires on Russia there's gonna be nukes on the battlefield. Maybe if NATO gives Ukraine some long range weapons to bring the fight to internals of Russia. Hard to know for sure. Does anyone except zelensky feel lucky enough to check the Russian red line?

Virtual Cafe Awards

zalaz alaza

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zalazalaza.xyz
The Russians shouldn't be nuking any internal Ukrainian cities because unless those cities contain an actual threat to the Russian state, there is no need to nuke them.

They have been very clear on the red line for nuke usage. If the state is threatened, they will fire.

However, what's going on here is Selena wants NATO to get directly involved and if NATO fires on Russia there's gonna be nukes on the battlefield. Maybe if NATO gives Ukraine some long range weapons to bring the fight to internals of Russia. Hard to know for sure. Does anyone except zelensky feel lucky enough to check the Russian red line?
sounds to me like the people to blame for nuclear threats are the ones making them whether they are clear or not

Virtual Cafe Awards
Russia shot at more internal infrastructure in Ukraine and now the Ukrainian power grid is either offline or unstable. With water infrastructure also damaged.

Don't know why they didn't open with this method early in the war. It certainly would've saved a ton of lives and led to an early capitulation of Ukraine. Instead of this long drawn out Ukrainian meat grinder.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3373

Russia shot at more internal infrastructure in Ukraine and now the Ukrainian power grid is either offline or unstable. With water infrastructure also damaged.

Don't know why they didn't open with this method early in the war. It certainly would've saved a ton of lives and led to an early capitulation of Ukraine. Instead of this long drawn out Ukrainian meat grinder.
Putin genuinely is delusional. Remember he only sent in a small number of troops because he believed there would be no fight from Ukraine as he arrested the government. And Ukraine will keep fighting as its' run by what seems to be a death cult. There won't be a swift end but if Ukraine keeps going eventually the Russians will catch up and will take the eastern half of Ukraine.

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
from an entirely selfish perspective, that this is the russian response to attacks on critical dual-use infrastructure seems to me to significantly reduce the possibility of nuclear existential risk

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

EzzyCrafts

Specimen 1.0-C
Reaction score
Awards
Who even cares about war between 2 countries on the other side of the world at this point lol

its been 8 months and the us has given it's entire life savings to such a baby country, i think hes given more money than the costs of ww2 there's no excuse for none of y'all to have won yet

needless to say we should have world leaders meet up in a boxing match and fight instead of sending pawns to die who don't even know who are fighting

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3990

Who even cares about war between 2 countries on the other side of the world at this point lol

its been 8 months and the us has given it's entire life savings to such a baby country, i think hes given more money than the costs of ww2 there's no excuse for none of y'all to have won yet

needless to say we should have world leaders meet up in a boxing match and fight instead of sending pawns to die who don't even know who are fighting
You have to go back.