War in Ukraine

Reaction score
Awards
what did i do wrong there's literally nothing wrong with what i said
you said that the actual west gains nothing from giving their money to ukraine.
deeply evil apparently

Virtual Cafe Awards

EzzyCrafts

Specimen 1.0-C
Reaction score
Awards
deeply evil apparently
newgrass has been hated this entire thread and i understand why with how many times i've seen him deny everything that opposes his pro ukraine nuclear war destroy russia point

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3990

deeply evil apparently
I don't care about what he said or what he thinks, you moron. I stopped reading once I saw "y'all" in his post.
He has to go back to Twitter.

Reaction score
Awards
I don't care about what he said or what he thinks, you moron. I stopped reading once I saw "y'all" in his post.
He has to go back to Twitter.
boo hoo you fucking faggot
twitter hate and calling it the hellsite stems from being an assmad queer who can't navigate the site correctly, i have a lot of fun because i'm not an assmad queer, perhaps you are?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3990

boo hoo you fucking faggot
twitter hate and calling it the hellsite stems from being an assmad queer who can't navigate the site correctly, i have a lot of fun because i'm not an assmad queer, perhaps you are?
Twitter user detected. Opinion discarded. Neck yourself.

Reaction score
Awards
here who genuinely want Russia to become some sort of neo-czarist country and the singular global superpower, but are way too cowardly to say so outright.
I want Russia to become some sort of neo-czarist country and the singular global superpower.

Virtual Cafe Awards

cuneicorn

on the spectrum of love
Reaction score
Awards
Jeffery Sachs continues being based. First saying the Americans made COVID, now this: https://www.tikkun.org/ukraine-is-the-latest-neocon-disaster/
The war in Ukraine is the culmination of a 30-year project of the American neoconservative movement. The Biden Administration is packed with the same neocons who championed the US wars of choice in Serbia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, and who did so much to provoke Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
Why is this in Tikkun, you may ask? Well...
The neocon movement emerged in the 1970s around a group of public intellectuals, several of whom were influenced by University of Chicago political scientist Leo Strauss and Yale University classicist Donald Kagan. Neocon leaders included Norman Podhoretz, Irving Kristol, Paul Wolfowitz, Robert Kagan (son of Donald), Frederick Kagan (son of Donald), Victoria Nuland (wife of Robert), Elliott Abrams, and Kimberley Allen Kagan (wife of Frederick).
Yikes!
The main message of the neocons is that the US must predominate in military power in every region of the world, and must confront rising regional powers that could someday challenge US global or regional dominance, most importantly Russia and China. For this purpose, US military force should be pre-positioned in hundreds of military bases around the world and the US should be prepared to lead wars of choice as necessary. The United Nations is to be used by the US only when useful for US purposes. This approach was spelled out first by Paul Wolfowitz in his draft Defense Policy Guidance (DPG) written for the Department of Defense in 2002. The draft called for extending the US-led security network to the Central and Eastern Europe despite the explicit promise by German Foreign Minister Hans-Dietrich Genscher in 1990 that German unification would not be followed by NATO's eastward enlargement. Wolfowitz also made the case for American wars of choice, defending America's right to act independently, even alone, in response to crises of concern to the US. According to General Wesley Clark, Wolfowitz already made clear to Clark in May 1991 that the US would lead regime-change operations in Iraq, Syria, and other former Soviet allies.

The neocons championed NATO enlargement to Ukraine even before that became official US policy under George W. Bush, Jr. in 2008. They viewed Ukraine's NATO membership as key to US regional and global dominance. Robert Kagan spelled out the neocon case for NATO enlargement in April 2006:

"[T]he Russians and Chinese see nothing natural in [the 'color revolutions' of the former Soviet Union], only Western-backed coups designed to advance Western influence in strategically vital parts of the world. Are they so wrong? Might not the successful liberalization of Ukraine, urged and supported by the Western democracies, be but the prelude to the incorporation of that nation into NATO and the European Union -- in short, the expansion of Western liberal hegemony?"

Kagan penned the article as a private citizen while his wife Victoria Nuland was the US Ambassador to NATO under George W. Bush, Jr. Nuland has been the neocon operative par excellence. In addition to serving as Bush's Ambassador to NATO, Nuland was Barack Obama's Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs during 2013-17, where she participated in the overthrow of Ukraine's pro-Russian president Viktor Yanukovych, and now serves as Biden's Undersecretary of State guiding US policy vis-à-vis the war in Ukraine.
Zelenskybros, I don't feel so good.

Virtual Cafe Awards