War in Ukraine

EzzyCrafts

Specimen 1.0-C
Reaction score
Awards
Jeffery Sachs continues being based. First saying the Americans made COVID, now this: https://www.tikkun.org/ukraine-is-the-latest-neocon-disaster/

Why is this in Tikkun, you may ask? Well...

Yikes!

Zelenskybros, I don't feel so good.
As someone who is new to political parties and such, what is a neo conservative and is there a difference between that and a normal conservative or is it neo because neo stands for new sometimes?

Virtual Cafe Awards

zalaz alaza

hawaiin burger genie 5.04 LTS
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zalazalaza.xyz
Jeffery Sachs continues being based. First saying the Americans made COVID, now this: https://www.tikkun.org/ukraine-is-the-latest-neocon-disaster/

Why is this in Tikkun, you may ask? Well...

Yikes!

Zelenskybros, I don't feel so good.
Looking forward to that Chinese dom telling yr kids about their low self worth like whoa. NATO and neocons are garbage but nowhere near the level of degeneracy you can expect with a Chinese superpower. The trick is in not getting tricked by your own hatred

Virtual Cafe Awards

cuneicorn

on the spectrum of love
Reaction score
Awards
As someone who is new to political parties and such, what is a neo conservative and is there a difference between that and a normal conservative or is it neo because neo stands for new sometimes?
Neocons conflate American national interests with Israeli interests, and as such advocate a large US military that can be used to topple Israel's enemies worldwide, before they become too much of a problem. My guess is that Zionists are gunning for Russia because it supported Assad against the Western coup attempt in Syria. Assad is one of the few anti-Israel, Shia, pro-Iran forces in the Middle East. The others are a) the Houthis in Yemen, which has been suffering a devastating war at the hands of Saudi Arabia and b) Hezbollah in Lebanon, whose economy recently collapsed after an Israeli missile strike unfortunate accident exploded its port city of Beirut. Iran is Israel's main rival in the region now that these very same neocons toppled Saddam and turned Iraq into a failed state.

Part of the motivation is also I assume control of the Black Sea and Eurasia as a whole, but I find it interesting that Sachs called out the neocons in particular. I'll admit I hadn't been paying too much attention to who was running Biden's foreign policy until this point, but it pays to, since the man himself is obviously senile and corrupt as all get-out.
Looking forward to that Chinese dom telling yr kids about their low self worth like whoa. NATO and neocons are garbage but nowhere near the level of degeneracy you can expect with a Chinese superpower. The trick is in not getting tricked by your own hatred
But will the Chinese infiltrate my government and send my friends to die in wars for Israel? I get the feeling that their goal is to be an economic superpower, and their military doesn't pose a threat to the US mainland. Sure, they have a social credit system, but judging by the treatment of everyone from Kanye to the trucker convoys having the wrong opinion is already punishable by lost banking privileges in the West.

"China bad" is even worse than "Russia bad." At least the war with Russia is mainly hurting Europe and not the US. I'd hate to see what would happen to us were we to try to decouple our economy from China.

Virtual Cafe Awards

zalaz alaza

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zalazalaza.xyz
Neocons conflate American national interests with Israeli interests, and as such advocate a large US military that can be used to topple Israel's enemies worldwide, before they become too much of a problem. My guess is that Zionists are gunning for Russia because it supported Assad against the Western coup attempt in Syria. Assad is one of the few anti-Israel, Shia, pro-Iran forces in the Middle East. The others are a) the Houthis in Yemen, which has been suffering a devastating war at the hands of Saudi Arabia and b) Hezbollah in Lebanon, whose economy recently collapsed after an Israeli missile strike unfortunate accident exploded its port city of Beirut. Iran is Israel's main rival in the region now that these very same neocons toppled Saddam and turned Iraq into a failed state.

Part of the motivation is also I assume control of the Black Sea and Eurasia as a whole, but I find it interesting that Sachs called out the neocons in particular. I'll admit I hadn't been paying too much attention to who was running Biden's foreign policy until this point, but it pays to, since the man himself is obviously senile and corrupt as all get-out.

But will the Chinese infiltrate my government and send my friends to die in wars for Israel? I get the feeling that their goal is to be an economic superpower, and their military doesn't pose a threat to the US mainland. Sure, they have a social credit system, but judging by the treatment of everyone from Kanye to the trucker convoys having the wrong opinion is already punishable by lost banking privileges in the West.

"China bad" is even worse than "Russia bad." At least the war with Russia is mainly hurting Europe and not the US. I'd hate to see what would happen to us were we to try to decouple our economy from China.
imagine being so caught up in hatred you defend not only a chinese bugman ethnostate but an actual international domination by the han.
Gay Lgbt GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Virtual Cafe Awards
imagine being so caught up in hatred you defend not only a chinese bugman ethnostate but an actual international domination by the han.
Contrarian edgelords that think they're red pilled but are just NPCs who are Against Current Thing instead of for it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

cuneicorn

on the spectrum of love
Reaction score
Awards
I fail to see where hate factors into the conversation. Criticism of those whose dual loyalty harms my people, yes. But I'm not the one calling the Chinese "bugmen" lol. I live in a college town with a lot of out-of-state/international students and the Chinese are much better behaved than the kids from both India and the East Coast. All I've heard is that they cheat on exams but I think a lot of students with money do that.

I don't support "international domination by the Han," just China's right to self-determination, including Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc. But "China bad," so American hegemony must be preserved at all costs, lest we end up in Blade Runner world.

This is unrelated to the thread but y'all should really watch "Rising Sun" with Sean Connery and Wesley Snipes sometime. It's an early-90s buddy cop film about Japanese corporate intrigue in LA that borders on cyberpunk at points.

Virtual Cafe Awards

zalaz alaza

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zalazalaza.xyz
I fail to see where hate factors into the conversation. Criticism of those whose dual loyalty harms my people, yes. But I'm not the one calling the Chinese "bugmen" lol. I live in a college town with a lot of out-of-state/international students and the Chinese are much better behaved than the kids from both India and the East Coast. All I've heard is that they cheat on exams but I think a lot of students with money do that.

I don't support "international domination by the Han," just China's right to self-determination, including Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc. But "China bad," so American hegemony must be preserved at all costs, lest we end up in Blade Runner world.

This is unrelated to the thread but y'all should really watch "Rising Sun" with Sean Connery and Wesley Snipes sometime. It's an early-90s buddy cop film about Japanese corporate intrigue in LA that borders on cyberpunk at points.
China has an actual written plan to be economically and militarily dominant by 2049. https://nypost.com/2021/11/09/china-seeking-world-class-military-by-2049-pentagon-report/

This war directly relates to that outcome. I'm personally convinced its part of a groundwork created by a new rising alliance between Russia, China, and the House of Saud but even if it isn't it has the same geopolitical effect in that it pushes China ever closer to that goal. Make no mistake you will personally suffer exponentially as an alliance like this gains more power. Economically, culturally, and it creates a serious possibility of land war.

Also, you don't seem to understand how self determination works. It certainly isn't a green card for imperial dominion over regions close to you that want to be separate and self determined themselves, like those in Ukraine or Taiwan.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3990

Ukraine is now advancing towards Mistky. Once all the Piskys are collected and the Pisky Hyper-Quantumfortress is unlocked, the Mistky will reveal the path to the Star Obelisk, which'll allow the Hohols to finally destroy the Russians.
1665749118050167.jpg

Pic below: an Orb of Pisky.
orb of pisky.png

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
its been 8 months and the us has given it's entire life savings to such a baby country, i think hes given more money than the costs of ww2 there's no excuse for none of y'all to have won yet
Because from the US perspective it's not really about defeating Russia or Ukraine winning. That's a secondary goal to them, it's more advantageous to drag this conflict out as long as possible so the lobbyists/military industrial complex makes as much money as possible.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I want Russia to become some sort of neo-czarist country and the singular global superpower.
As much as I want Russia to win the conflict and restore global peace instead of flirting with a nuclear holocaust, a Russia led world is just as bad as the present situation.

People call those places repressive shitholes, but the western powers use free speech as a weapon against those states by sowing discord which encourages corruption.

I want a world led by an AI.

Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
As much as I want Russia to win the conflict and restore global peace instead of flirting with a nuclear holocaust, a Russia led world is just as bad as the present situation.

People call those places repressive shitholes, but the western powers use free speech as a weapon against those states by sowing discord which encourages corruption.

I want a world led by an AI.
This war would unironically have not happened if the west didn't sabotage the USSR. The USSR was also a reliable gas supplier even in times of extreme tensions!

Virtual Cafe Awards
Today the French president gave Putin the green pass towards the nuking of Ukraine and a path towards peace.

In other news a shitty suicide drone from Iran is laying waste to Ukraine. Now they are out of electricity in the majority of Ukraine and even star link is in danger of cancellation because ukies hate peace. It's either war with Russia or nuclear Holocaust. The real problem for Ukraine is that they only have so many people, so many supplies. They have no route to victory. As long as the Russian nation stands, it will continue the fight.

Any time someone has concern for their own nation in preference over Ukraine it's seen as a massive transgression. This is how far the Ukrainian madness has brought the world to it's knees. Anytime someone wants for the Ukrainians to stop dying uselessly and go to the negotiation table, some western fool like Joe Biden ramps up the rhetoric.

Also, One hundred thousand servicemen are on their way to the front lines to hopefully prevent the nuclear Holocaust. Never has so much been placed on the shoulders of so few. The entire fate of humanity rests on their shoulders.

The Russians are personally fighting the deep state for the existence of the Russian state.

The deep state wants you dead, your kids trans, you vaxxed, and indoctrinated to the official narrative.

Virtual Cafe Awards

zalaz alaza

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zalazalaza.xyz
Today the French president gave Putin the green pass towards the nuking of Ukraine and a path towards peace.

In other news a shitty suicide drone from Iran is laying waste to Ukraine. Now they are out of electricity in the majority of Ukraine and even star link is in danger of cancellation because ukies hate peace. It's either war with Russia or nuclear Holocaust. The real problem for Ukraine is that they only have so many people, so many supplies. They have no route to victory. As long as the Russian nation stands, it will continue the fight.

Any time someone has concern for their own nation in preference over Ukraine it's seen as a massive transgression. This is how far the Ukrainian madness has brought the world to it's knees. Anytime someone wants for the Ukrainians to stop dying uselessly and go to the negotiation table, some western fool like Joe Biden ramps up the rhetoric.

Also, One hundred thousand servicemen are on their way to the front lines to hopefully prevent the nuclear Holocaust. Never has so much been placed on the shoulders of so few. The entire fate of humanity rests on their shoulders.

The Russians are personally fighting the deep state for the existence of the Russian state.

The deep state wants you dead, your kids trans, you vaxxed, and indoctrinated to the official narrative.
How very plebian of you to say so

Virtual Cafe Awards