>g-guys I think Ukraine might have a nook I'm so scared
lol Putin

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3990

>assault a much smaller guy
>threaten to shoot anyone who tries helping the guy
>after you pathetically fail to kick his ass, threaten to shoot the guy as well
>eventually, the guy takes out his gun and shoots you to defend himself
>this is somehow a shocking turn of events that makes the assaulted guy the wrong in this situation

Taikon777

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Apparently Pootin thinks Ukraine has a dirty nuke:

And apparently it's serious enough for a series of phone calls:
So Putin wanna pull a Dubya and go against them Weapons of Mass Distraction?

Deleted member 3990

Why would Ukraine even build and use a dirty bomb? They're capable of developing proper missiles and have all the resources needed to make a good plutonium warhead. Why not just make normal nuclear weapons instead?

Why would Ukraine even build and use a dirty bomb? They're capable of developing proper missiles and have all the resources needed to make a good plutonium warhead. Why not just make normal nuclear weapons instead?
Because as soon as it is known that Ukraine has such item, it will be turned into a glass parking lot. It also implies the launch will be successful, which it wont be, because modern nuclear weapons arent just "a warhead", but a complex delivery system designed to have countermeasures against advanced defensive systems. In all likelyhood the warhead would get shot down, and then all Ukraine will be a glass parking lot.

Which is why going to the negotiation table to save lives is the most prudent choice.

in more important news:
Its over Ukranians.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...policy-ukraine-get-serious-about-diplomacy-or

30 House Dems Urge Dramatic Shift In Biden's Ukraine Policy: 'Get Serious About Diplomacy Or Risk Nuclear Miscalculation'​

Time to come to the negotiation table and give up.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3990

It also implies the launch will be successful, which it wont be, because modern nuclear weapons arent just "a warhead", but a complex delivery system designed to have countermeasures against advanced defensive systems. In all likelyhood the warhead would get shot down, and then all Ukraine will be a glass parking lot.
As I said though, they're capable of developing SRBMs that can already bypass anti-air measures of ships and such. A MRBM like that isn't that big of a leap, especially considering even North Korea can develop such missiles.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Lonely_Ghost

The one
Reaction score
Awards
If Ukraine does have a dirty bomb (Taking russia's word on it) they won't use it, it'd be retarded to piss away all their support by using it. Almost as retarded as the Russian state's collective decision to not stop the rampant corruption.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Caspar

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
>assault a much smaller guy
>threaten to shoot anyone who tries helping the guy
>after you pathetically fail to kick his ass, threaten to shoot the guy as well
>eventually, the guy takes out his gun and shoots you to defend himself
>this is somehow a shocking turn of events that makes the assaulted guy the wrong in this situation
Americans in Afghanistan!

>threaten to use muh nooks for half a year
>g-guys I think Ukraine might have a nook I'm so scared
lol Putin
Saddam has weapons of mass destruction!
If Ukraine does have a dirty bomb (Taking russia's word on it) they won't use it, it'd be retarded to piss away all their support by using it. Almost as retarded as the Russian state's collective decision to not stop the rampant corruption.
Deep state, military-industrial complex, pharmaceutical industry, COVID """crisis""", Wall Street oligarchs!

Literally all the major powers are retards; it's just popcorn entertainment to see if they're going to bring us to Armageddon or just posture. "I'm on this side of current thing! No, you're wrong; it's this side of current thing!" Frankly, it'd be cathartic if they'd just bring an end to their little farce, so that humanity can finally get on with rebuilding - if anything remains, instead of committing to a never-ending policy of race-to-the-bottom dysgenics & economics.

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards