War in Ukraine

Deleted member 3990

I heard on the news that the war is almost over. I think that for good measure, the United States should invade Russia to impose a proper form of democracy. Maybe even pull a nuke or two for good measure.

The russian people have failed to overthrow their governement. The time for justice has passed, now it's the time for retribution!

I cannot wait to see the eventual Call of Duty campaign and movies inspired by those events.
stfu.jpg

Deleted member 3990

Poland has been hit. I repeat. POLAND HAS BEEN HIT. A NATO member just got attacked.
1668534791542934.jpg

I wouldn't want a full-on NATO intervention since that'd lead to a nuclear war, but this is the perfect casus belli for Poland to intervene. In fact they're probably strong enough to break the invasion at this point.

manpaint

̴̘̈́ ̵̲̾ ̸̯̎ ̴͓̀ ̸̳͝ ̸͈͑ ̴̡̋ ̸̞̂ ̴̰̚ ̵̨̔ ̸̭̎
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org
what if you don't support any of them?
Well, then you would be indirectly supporting the Russian with your silence.

Consider the Indian Removal. There's a lot more opportunity in exterminating the Russians rather than just exploiting them - all the money would go to financial mogals, whereas the average person could move to the emptied russian lands, and the effects of that would be longer lasting.

Hmm true.

Deleted member 3990

Poland has been hit. I repeat. POLAND HAS BEEN HIT. A NATO member just got attacked.
View attachment 43752
I wouldn't want a full-on NATO intervention since that'd lead to a nuclear war, but this is the perfect casus belli for Poland to intervene. In fact they're probably strong enough to break the invasion at this point.
Another source:

View: https://twitter.com/ChrisMegerian/status/1592589011763142656

I'm also asking everyone in the thread to ignore the retard above my post and keep it informative.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Redwood

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Consider the Indian Removal. There's a lot more opportunity in exterminating the Russians rather than just exploiting them - all the money would go to financial mogals, whereas the average person could move to the emptied russian lands, and the effects of that would be longer lasting.
This is a great idea and I wholeheartedly support it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3990

article fivecels when nothing happens
This really puts Poland in a difficult position where doing nothing is not an option just as a full blown war against Russia is not. They can't just allow Russia to kill their civilians, but I also doubt their hate for Russians blinds them enough to ignore the threat of a nuclear war. I think NATO will respond somehow, but not as drastically as some may fear or hope. A no fly zone in Western Ukraine is my call.

Deleted member 3990

Story on Associated Press.

Poland is scrambling its jet fighters.

All transponders off past mid Europe. US KC135 Stratotanker (QID22), MC130J Hercules (STRIX67), Lockheed HC-130J Combat King II (KING11) currently going up and seemingly getting ready to fly over. Another EF RAMPAG42 and one without a call sign going up and closing in. This might be US rapid response.

693rd ISRG might be on high alert.

Cobalt

Cairnkicker
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 43752
Strongly worded statement moment.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3990

article 4 invoked, otherwise known as the "time for a big ol chinwag" article
Article 4 is a big deal. This means there will be a somewhat significant NATO response. Not even a no fly zone is off the table now.

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Article 4 is a big deal. This means there will be a somewhat significant NATO response. Not even a no fly zone is off the table now.
if you look at the outcomes of previous Article 4 invocations that's unlikely - more likely is bolstering air defence and putting more natomans into poland near the border.

Virtual Cafe Awards

PizzaW0lf

In search of something greater.
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
The missile hit probably was an accident that was supposed to hit something inside Ukraine close to the Polish border.
Imagine a bunch of russian drunkards accidentally starting WW3 because they entered a few wrong numbers.

Virtual Cafe Awards