War in Ukraine

Reaction score
Awards
Completely misjugding future outcomes isn't particularly out of character.
sure, i agree, but that article literally just links to one of the lowest status tabloids in the world which just links to some fake activist that doesn't even talk about those invasion plans, it's entirely fabricated, whether its likely or not lol.
its like me arguing that the protocols of the elders of zion are actually an authentic piece of literature made by 'the elders of zion' because they match up with my notions of jewish influence that already exist

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
sure, i agree, but that article literally just links to one of the lowest status tabloids in the world which just links to some fake activist that doesn't even talk about those invasion plans, it's entirely fabricated, whether its likely or not lol.
its like me arguing that the protocols of the elders of zion are actually an authentic piece of literature made by 'the elders of zion' because they match up with my notions of jewish influence that already exist
You're most likely correct.
Still funny!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Natalia Simp

My Queen!
Reaction score
Awards
anyone understand Russian and Ukrainian?

Live comms on 14128.97 kHz USB @ 3.69kHz

Not sure if boomers or military

I'm losing them, and they won't be talking forever, so here's a clip.

good morning vietnam smile GIF
There are online tools to auto-caption, YouTube being a big one. There are also AI startups that are available:

Virtual Cafe Awards

greyetch

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
grwfoote.bandcamp.com
There are online tools to auto-caption, YouTube being a big one. There are also AI startups that are available:
yeah but they all suck and don't work well with radio comms due to the interference and squawks and what not. Thanks tho.

Virtual Cafe Awards

greyetch

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
grwfoote.bandcamp.com
Nah it's kind of a long story. Basically trying to get military comms or morse codes. Cross reference them with the naval and air traffic control live feeds and the satellite images. Comparing my stuff to other people's. Basically civilian HUMINT. Trying to get a better picture of the situation on the ground. The propaganda machines are in full force and Ukraine suspended press freedoms a while ago now - so it is just hard to know what is going on.

I'm just interested in the sorcery of the spectacle, and what not. I'm not Ukrainian or Russian, and while I feel for the Ukrainians, I don't have any special ties or interests in this conflict. I was doing this stuff during ISIS as well. I have a degree in Classics where I studied a lot of military stuff. Modern technology has made warfare so incredibly different. I watched the Battle of Raqqa live via drone over a period of months. It is fascinating.

This war is different, higher tech, better communications, harder to track/follow. ISIS was really into publicizing their stuff, Russia is more into subterfuge. It makes it all more confusing. Lots of smoke and mirrors.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Natalia Simp

My Queen!
Reaction score
Awards
Nah it's kind of a long story. Basically trying to get military comms or morse codes. Cross reference them with the naval and air traffic control live feeds and the satellite images. Comparing my stuff to other people's. Basically civilian HUMINT. Trying to get a better picture of the situation on the ground. The propaganda machines are in full force and Ukraine suspended press freedoms a while ago now - so it is just hard to know what is going on.

I'm just interested in the sorcery of the spectacle, and what not. I'm not Ukrainian or Russian, and while I feel for the Ukrainians, I don't have any special ties or interests in this conflict. I was doing this stuff during ISIS as well. I have a degree in Classics where I studied a lot of military stuff. Modern technology has made warfare so incredibly different. I watched the Battle of Raqqa live via drone over a period of months. It is fascinating.

This war is different, higher tech, better communications, harder to track/follow. ISIS was really into publicizing their stuff, Russia is more into subterfuge. It makes it all more confusing. Lots of smoke and mirrors.
Unless you have an unedited feed from someone like Maxor, it's not going to be very helpful, all countries have a stack of edits for satellite feeds. Both the US and Russia have declined to have attached reporters, and Ukraine is Ukraine as you said. The closest you'll find are independent reporters that are usually biased and are presenting in a language their bias doesn't care about, like Peter Lancaster.

This war feels so different, IMO, is because it seems like it doesn't even exist. Nightclubs were packed in Keiv until Ukraine blew up the bridge into Crimea. Lviv had a large concert featuring all the various USA and EU deep state heads just a few months ago. Most of what we see is Zelensky running around begging for attention and money. And the supposed factual reports are so out of reality, we get something like the British Intelligence glowies predicting Russia would run out of ammo a few months after the war started.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vetusomaru

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vetusomaru.dreamwidth.org
Why tradcucks still glorify Andrew Tate as a "chad" despite the fact that he is acting like a crybaby faggot after being jailed? Also isn't his lifestyle (drugs, prostitutes etc) all these shit that tradcucks are supposed to be against?

greyetch

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
grwfoote.bandcamp.com
Unless you have an unedited feed from someone like Maxor, it's not going to be very helpful, all countries have a stack of edits for satellite feeds. Both the US and Russia have declined to have attached reporters, and Ukraine is Ukraine as you said.
The sat stuff is just comparative. Russian military maps leak often, but I'm wary of their veracity. I mostly do the radio stuff.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Why tradcucks still glorify Andrew Tate as a "chad" despite the fact that he is acting like a crybaby faggot after being jailed? Also isn't his lifestyle (drugs, prostitutes etc) all these shit that tradcucks are supposed to be against?
They don't have any moral integrity so yes.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
fuck this gay war
1678408507338.png

messages from the front:
to: thermite
'i'm goin to rayp you thermie'

to: pangolin
'you appear to have brown skin, xaxaxaxaxaxaxa'

thank you for tuning in :pirateflag:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sidewinder91

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Well, good luck.

Let us know if you find anything cool.

Uh oh, Pentagon tells congress that Ukraine likely won't get crimea back. But Zelenskaya demands peace talks only after Crimea is "liberated." Problem is the massive Russian fleet standing in the way, the skies over it being lit up with enough microwave radiation to cook a turkey, and the massive military base there.

Not only that, their defense of Bakhmut places the entire Ukrainian spring offensive into jeopardy for a city of so called, "zero strategic importance."

Virtual Cafe Awards

China steps in to bring cool headed rational thinking to the conflict and once again embarrasses the US by extending a diplomatic branch instead of shipping more useless weapons. The US is the economic linchpin of the entire western bloc and if its economy collapses so does all of the west.

Ukraine finds stepping up mobilisation is not so easy

Uh oh, now the Ukranians find out that nobody wants to fight on the losing side and will actively evade conscription. They are chasing people down and kidnapping them to fight in a war over a nation they don't feel like defending. But the real question is: When are all the pro-ukraine tards in here gonna go help out in Ukraine to defeat Putler?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...tter-business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic
Europe is financially insolvent due to its welfare state and can no longer afford to melt aluminum due to high energy costs. I wonder if cutting off their main supplier of energy (Russia) had something to do with this? Keep up the good fight Germans. You will defeat them LoL.

Virtual Cafe Awards