What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

This is the submission thread for the 2nd E-zine! Please use the dropbox linke for submissions and bump the thread with ideas, comments, statements, or just to bump. If you want to submit your stories or whatever you want to the second edition.

Was Benson a good manager?

VHSMARONITE

ROSARY_IN_NTSC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vhs-maronite.neocities.org
iu

Well? Was he?

Virtual Cafe Awards

newgrass_c

Glencairne 14
Reaction score
Awards
He was a great guy and a great manager overall, but inconsistently written. Withholding the protagonists' lunch break from them in that one episode and forcing them to eat an inhumanely sized sandwich in that other episode were both comically evil terriblenesses.

Virtual Cafe Awards

MisterSeen

Cup and Ball Hog
Reaction score
Awards
I haven't watched most of the episodes, but my memories of the first two seasons point to yes. I only remember him getting frustrated at the others for dicking around during work hours. The worst I can think of is that one episode where he installed the really creepy surveillance system, but even that was done with good intent.

This show was great, by the way. It was like a kid-friendly Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Virtual Cafe Awards