We got put on a video by a popular youtuber!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2006
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 2188 times.

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
私たちはほんの一瞬ビデオにいます。私たちは絶滅したフォーラムの例として取り上げられました。視聴者はおそらく私たちがずっと前に絶滅したと思うでしょう

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
私たちはほんの一瞬ビデオにいます。私たちは絶滅したフォーラムの例として取り上げられました。視聴者はおそらく私たちがずっと前に絶滅したと思うでしょう
LMAO:CRYLAUGH:

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
カフェのトラフィックが増えても構わないとは言えません。最近出てくる音楽を本当に楽しんでいます。たとえそれがオレンジ色のサイトからのものであっても、神様助けて

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa

bees

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
FUCK. Here comes the beginning of the end. We're either gonna have to be assholes to everyone new to vet them or let normalfags ruin the site.

Virtual Cafe Awards
To be honest, given what sorts of people this website attracts and what sort of subjects are said here. I don't think a bunch of newfags/plebbitors/normalfags will even stick around for a while so I shouldn't exactly sweat on it.

FUCK. Here comes the beginning of the end. We're either gonna have to be assholes to everyone new to vet them or let normalfags ruin the site.
Reminds me of this video here, specifically the part where he discusses about Normalfags finding and ruining niche subcultures on the internet.

But again, I don't think we should sweat on it since not only did I mention the stuff above, they're also likely just too lazy to look up the site themselves and can't be to bothered to lurk around.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Shrug

Hipster Doofus
Reaction score
Awards
To be honest, given what sorts of people this website attracts and what sort of subjects are said here. I don't think a bunch of newfags/plebbitors/normalfags will even stick around for a while so I shouldn't exactly sweat on it.

Reminds me of this video here, specifically the part where he discusses about Normalfags finding and ruining niche subcultures on the internet.

But again, I don't think we should sweat on it since not only did I mention the stuff above, they're also likely just too lazy to look up the site themselves and can't be to bothered to lurk around.
I think it's too niche to retain many of the newcomers if it does get any from that video too. Kinda glad too, cause I like talking to you weirdos on here.

Virtual Cafe Awards
If we ever get spotlighted by some huge youtuber, we should go temporarily into lock-down mode - no new signups, you can only enter the site if you had an account previously, for like a month. last thing we want is to spoil the comfortable atmosphere with eternal september of youtube children.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Placeholder

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
If we ever get spotlighted by some huge youtuber, we should go temporarily into lock-down mode - no new signups, you can only enter the site if you had an account previously, for like a month. last thing we want is to spoil the comfortable atmosphere with eternal september of youtube children.
yeah it's pretty cozy here, the bottom tier internet music discussion is for r/vaporwave

Virtual Cafe Awards

NeoTokyo Tempo

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I think Glink mentioned us a while back, but only with a screenshot of the site in one of his videos. I would rather not have this site explode in popularity either. Last thing we want is normies from some youtuber flooding in. Mentions here and there by smaller youtubers separated by maybe a year are probably fine. We would probably only get 1, or 2 new users, and they would likely just be assimilated by us after a while. Too many, and it turns into r/vaporwave.

Virtual Cafe Awards