We have media attention

NeoTokyo Tempo

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The Atlantic decided to do a piece on Dead Internet Theory. They mention us directly and even link us. Our boy Illuminati Pirate is spoken of extensively (Even to the point that they mention what kind of work he does). Also, it says our forum is "Largely for discussing lo-fi hip hop". I think this Kaitlyn Tiffany character may have hit her head.
1630593967939.png

What a bitch.
Anyway, here's the article https://www.theatlantic.com/technol...-internet-theory-wrong-but-feels-true/619937/
It's not very impressive. I can only hope it doesn't bring >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk here.

Virtual Cafe Awards

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
We can convert them
-snip-

I can just watch the many normalfags come in only to get blasted by certain users grievances against them or just look and leave the next day lol

That's best case scenario.

Worse case scenario is that some /pol/tards might find this place and use it as another base of operations in order to bait people into their ideologies. :CryLaughing:

Virtual Cafe Awards

NeoTokyo Tempo

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I can just watch the many normalfags come in only to get blasted by certain users grievances against them or just look and leave the next day lol

That's best case scenario.

Worse case scenario is that some /pol/tards might find this place and use it as another base of operations in order to bait people into their ideologies. :CryLaughing:
I'm kind of a /pol/ack, but I'm here because I like vaporwave

Edit: Removed the word "not"
Was placed there accidentally

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
I'm kind of a /pol/ack, but I'm not here because I like vaporwave
Ey I'm a /pol/ack over here too. Just that I'm more so referring to the more extreme kinds who don't care about what this site stand for or use it as a means to get people into their tribe.

Virtual Cafe Awards

NeoTokyo Tempo

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Ey I'm a /pol/ack over here too. Just that I'm more so referring to the more extreme kinds who don't care about what this site stand for or use it as a means to get people into their tribe.
I didn't catch my typo
I meant to say "I'm here because of vaporwave"
I said "not" for some reason

Virtual Cafe Awards

scheissekopf257

professional dumbass
Reaction score
Awards
ok im going to admit it. I read that article and thats why i joined. but this website is actually pretty cool and i love the retro aesthetic, so im def gonna try to be active here bc this seems like a pretty cool community!

Virtual Cafe Awards
ok im going to admit it. I read that article and thats why i joined. but this website is actually pretty cool and i love the retro aesthetic, so im def gonna try to be active here bc this seems like a pretty cool community!
>SU pfp

Case in point, @IlluminatiPirate . Lock it up- posthaste.

Virtual Cafe Awards