websites

ghosttour-1

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
i know a few old terrible websites, but most of them are from websitesfromhell and i want to find more. i dont care what kind, it could be from a car dealership, just from a person, but as long as its terrible and old i want it.
anyone seeing this has probably already seen most of the websites on my list, so thats why i need more.
i find these kinds of this very interesting, so if you could show me any websites that i havent seen before, i would appreciate it.

here is a list of all the websites i already know:

thanks

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
boardsofthenorth.freeforums.net
Virtual Cafe Awards

It's in French, but it was one of the sites I loved during my childhood. Old as fuck, the rabbit whose adventures are told is most likely deader than a doornail now (born in 95 I think), but still warm childhood memories.

Virtual Cafe Awards

eve

Professional Loser
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
evvv.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

FODTony

ai is gonna like, replace us dude
Reaction score
Awards
Just found this one... free money???
p.s. if you want to find old ass websites surrounding a specific topic, search for a bunch of keywords with no spaces in between, scroll down really far, and just pick random shit. I used duckduckgo but brave search might work too. Dunno about google.

ghosttour-1

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Just found this one... free money???
p.s. if you want to find old ass websites surrounding a specific topic, search for a bunch of keywords with no spaces in between, scroll down really far, and just pick random shit. I used duckduckgo but brave search might work too. Dunno about google.
thank you!!!

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
If you you're not just looking for old sites still online, then go to a Wayback archive of Yahoo from the 90s (when they still had an organized index of miscellaneous sites) and just start clicking around. You'll end up going down some strange rabbit holes without having to put in too much effort.

Virtual Cafe Awards

FODTony

ai is gonna like, replace us dude
Reaction score
Awards
If you you're not just looking for old sites still online, then go to a Wayback archive of Yahoo from the 90s (when they still had an organized index of miscellaneous sites) and just start clicking around. You'll end up going down some strange rabbit holes without having to put in too much effort.
holy shit that's a really good idea LMAO. thank you