Weird gaming habits

ETierhuman

MAIN EVENT ETIER IS NOW IN YOUR FORUM!!!!!
Reaction score
Awards
Post your habits lol, here's mine;
I play dragonball FighterZ and even though it doesn't have voice chat, I still trash talk and tell my opp to off themselves. In other games for no reason I pretend I'm a streamer and interact with my made up chat.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
In GTA Online I make it my mission to be as annoying as possible to other players, but in more creative ways than merely killing them. This includes spamming nonsensical text messages, EMP-ing their cars so I can stall it out and jack em, or locking them with the stun gun (patched out unfortunately).

One strategy is activating off the radar, blocking off Los Santos customs with the largest/heaviest vehicles, then glitching into the mechanics waiting for someone to drive in.

1XKKGhi_d.webp

I've joined a few YouTube livestream GTA car meets, and again the goal of being annoying is not achieved by simply blowing up everything, but rather a combination of bringing the trashiest vehicles, spamming my horn, wearing a gimp suit, and fucking prostitutes in front of everyone at the car meet.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Xovi

The Main Delight
Reaction score
Awards
i would scream autistically at the computer in an rts whenever i had a battle going on, and then i would order the soldiers outloud to move where i want them to move even though its just the fucking mouse doing the controlling lmfao. ive been doing this since i was a child

Virtual Cafe Awards

RealTomCruise

Internet Pilgrim
Reaction score
Awards
In GTA Online I make it my mission to be as annoying as possible to other players, but in more creative ways than merely killing them. This includes spamming nonsensical text messages, EMP-ing their cars so I can stall it out and jack em, or locking them with the stun gun (patched out unfortunately).

One strategy is activating off the radar, blocking off Los Santos customs with the largest/heaviest vehicles, then glitching into the mechanics waiting for someone to drive in.

1XKKGhi_d.webp

I've joined a few YouTube livestream GTA car meets, and again the goal of being annoying is not achieved by simply blowing up everything, but rather a combination of bringing the trashiest vehicles, spamming my horn, wearing a gimp suit, and fucking prostitutes in front of everyone at the car meet.
Fucking lel, I'll occasionally stalk a player in RDR2 Online. Follow him wherever he goes, get in his way with my horse so he goes flying over it, when he tries to wait me out in the safety of his camp I'll stand just beyond the border of the camp and try to hook him with my lasso and drag him into his own fire. Because the camp is a safe area, he can't do as much as fire back at me.

Additionally whenever I play that game with friends we'll get bored of any actual quest in about 20 minutes so we'll just spend ludicrous amounts of time preparing suits and visiting the finest restaurants over the map (all just bars) for like an hour or two, spaced out with killing homeless people in the alleys. We turned a western third person shooter into a reenactment of American Psycho, I unironically have the futile hope they flesh out mechanics related to eating at restaurants or at least add more suits to the game. The fact that there'll be up to 4 people engaged in this bizarre roleplay makes me think it should take the crown of the most autistic playstyle of a game.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Sulfate

Double Nickels on the Dime
Reaction score
Awards
Website
55-pedro.neocities.org
Half the time in FPS games I will try to lock onto a target and my cursor will end up everywhere around the target. Many occasions where I've gone for "flickshots" when the target's already on my crosshair. It's muscle memory at this point.

Virtual Cafe Awards
The most fun I have on vista comes from being trashy but nice in chat. In lol I would spam laugh and mastery when I did slightest harassment or steal farm from the adc. Now that I play battlerite I befriend everyone I play with but hearing "HeEeEeey" every time I stun someone.

Virtual Cafe Awards

gorilla squid

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Here's a weird one. You mentioned you play FighterZ, so you might find some humor in this.

I play fighting games fairly often, and I play with a PS4 controller, so when I have an input like 2626H (that's down,forward,down,forward+heavy for you nonweebs), I will literally change my grip so I can do the input with my middle finger and index finger instead of just my thumb.

Virtual Cafe Awards

MikeJacksons

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I understand that trash-talking can be a part of competitive gaming, but I would caution against using language that is harmful or offensive. Remember that there are real people on the other end of the screen. Our words can have a big impact. As for pretending to be a streamer, that can be a fun way to engage with the game and the community. Have you considered streaming on a platform like Twitch or YouTube? By doing so, you can connect with other players who share your interests and even earn a bit of extra cash. If you're interested in exploring the world of online gaming for money, you might want to check out solitaire cash review to see if they're right for you.

Last edited:

RisingThumb

Imaginary manifestation of fun
Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz
i would scream autistically at the computer in an rts whenever i had a battle going on, and then i would order the soldiers outloud to move where i want them to move even though its just the fucking mouse doing the controlling lmfao. ive been doing this since i was a child
RASCALS! DO YOU WANT TO LIVE FOREVER? CAVALRY, SMASH INTO THE RIGHT FLANK! LEAVE NONE STANDING!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Yabba

Ex Fed
Reaction score
Awards
In rts games, I always try to build the biggest army possible, till I forget to defend myself and my opponent gets the resource advantage. Then I lose.

In every single player game (and a good chunk of multiplayer ones) I name my character Abba, off my favorite band. Yabba is really just a name I used for an online game (Abba was taken), that just stuck.

So yeah, Yabba isn't a reference to the Flintstones but a reference to my strange habit of naming myself Abba in games.

Virtual Cafe Awards
The most fun I have on vista comes from being trashy but nice in chat. In lol I would spam laugh and mastery when I did slightest harassment or steal farm from the adc. Now that I play battlerite I befriend everyone I play with but hearing "HeEeEeey" every time I stun someone.
What the fuck did i write here?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I have a compulsive tendency where I would force myself to finish whatever I start, basically a gaming backlog. I've pretty cleared all of it outside a few puzzle and shitty never ending titles that I have no intention ever revisiting.

Waitingfor2050

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Depending on the game I play with some name related to a Linux command. About half my matches someone writes in chat about my name, how it is a reference and they get what it means. Sometimes I say this is my nerd brother's account and have no idea what they are talking about and ask them to explain to me what it means. I don't do this with a particular goal in mind.

WKYK

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Reaction score
Awards
Website
wkyk.neocities.org
Here's a weird one. You mentioned you play FighterZ, so you might find some humor in this.

I play fighting games fairly often, and I play with a PS4 controller, so when I have an input like 2626H (that's down,forward,down,forward+heavy for you nonweebs), I will literally change my grip so I can do the input with my middle finger and index finger instead of just my thumb.
Haha yeah I did the same when I used a ps4 controller, the amount of jank positions you find your hands in when playing those games is crazy. And like OP said I also scream at my opponents whenever I play fighting games lol. I would give anything for vc in the fg's I play, I don't care if I get banned immediately it would be so fun.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Rams969

Magos Explorator
Reaction score
Awards
I always try to save all the allied NPCs I can, like the scientist and security guards in half life, my fellow soldiers in call of duty, my squad mates in SWAT 4 etc. Even if they are dumb AIs without sense of preservation I want them to live. Even in Mount and Blade I feel bad and guilty when my veteran soldiers get killed.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Sketch Relics

Quiet Traveller
Reaction score
Awards
I usually set something playing in the background specifically to be ignored, it helps me focus on playing the game, for whatever reason.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Njordr

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I got one, I stopped listening to all audio in games several years ago. one of the first things I do when I start a new game is turn the master volume all the way down. Of course, there is a couple of exceptions when I am particularly trying to immerse myself in a game though I will still eventually turn off the audio anyway.

Adeptus

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I always try to play on highest difficulty possible... But simultanously I am save scumming whenever it is possible.
Usually I play in the mode "play few minutes, minimalize game, read something from net/PDF few minutes, maximalize game and play it few minutes..."