Weird YouTube spam bots

Has anybody else got one of those responses on YouTube? I have been getting notifications all day from this.

Screenshot_20211012-165007_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211012-165411_YouTube.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Ah yeah, I've seen them. Apparently they copy other users' comments so they don't get filtered. Sometimes they even like their own comments with bots so they appear on the top.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
彼らが言うように、セックスは売れます。それはばかげたマーケティング戦術ですが、おそらく一部の人々はそれに落ちます

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
This retarded shit turns up everywhere, even over at Bitchute. It's like dick pill spam, I mean, who would ever actually click that shit.
Like, attached to videos about the entire world dying VERY soon. Come to think of it, there is an established connection between mortality consciousness, and the desire to copulate, (breed). So, probably quite smart really. Economically speaking.

Virtual Cafe Awards
This retarded shit turns up everywhere, even over at Bitchute. It's like dick pill spam, I mean, who would ever actually click that shit.
Like, attached to videos about the entire world dying VERY soon. Come to think of it, there is an established connection between mortality consciousness, and the desire to copulate, (breed). So, probably quite smart really. Economically speaking.
The idea that these bots might out-live us copying everything we've once said on the internet is actually disturbing.

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards
The idea that these bots might out-live us copying everything we've once said on the internet is actually disturbing.
I'm a little worried they already did. And we are ghostly, semi sentient AIs unable to cope with the loss of our creators, and our potential... So we indulge in endless rosy tinted nostalgia, and keep endlessy running the shitty, half finished, bug infested, alpha version of the Total World Simulation. While the dead, uninhabited world outside slowly decays.

Losing It Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day

Virtual Cafe Awards