Weirder conspiracies

Crypto

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
tilde.club
Anyone have lesser known fringe conspiracies? I came across the conspiracy iceberg and stated researching some of it.

the ones I found particularly interesting is the 2006 volleyball incident and the glass camera/gold rumors. I was curious if you guys have heard of any other lesser known conspiracies.

One that I also found kind of interesting was the existence of SCP like foundations, I do believe in the paranatural so it's not that far fetched.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Crypto

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
tilde.club
Anyone have lesser known fringe conspiracies? I came across the conspiracy iceberg and stated researching some of it.

the ones I found particularly interesting is the 2006 volleyball incident and the glass camera/gold rumors. I was curious if you guys have heard of any other lesser known conspiracies.

One that I also found kind of interesting was the existence of SCP like foundations, I do believe in the paranatural so it's not that far fetched.
Meant to say "golf rumors" stupid autocorrect

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Alot of stuff on the iceberg meme are fake stuff or just really obscure. I know the alot of people don't know wabiut the wormpill, im gonna post it up on the esoteric board soon

Virtual Cafe Awards

Crypto

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
tilde.club
Alot of stuff on the iceberg meme are fake stuff or just really obscure. I know the alot of people don't know wabiut the wormpill, im gonna post it up on the esoteric board soon
Yeah I definitely noticed some stuff on there are memes or jokes. Some stuff is out of place too, like PRISM being far down on the list, when it's pretty well known. I do find it an interesting read and place to branch out from. Wish there was a more serious version

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah I definitely noticed some stuff on there are memes or jokes. Some stuff is out of place too, like PRISM being far down on the list, when it's pretty well known. I do find it an interesting read and place to branch out from. Wish there was a more serious version
I believe one exist, but I haven't found it yet. And its way better than the MSM conspiracy iceberg.

Attachments

• 20211124_103209.jpg
    20211124_103209.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 450
  • 20211124_103151.jpg
    20211124_103151.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 436
Virtual Cafe Awards

Novem_IX

MIAMI VICE MINDSET
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Anatoly Fomenko's New Chronology is definitely "out there," and I hardly ever see people talk about it. Someday I intend to sit down and read all 7 volumes.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I think one of my favorites is not only that the ruling class are all pedos but that they put subliminal messaging in our media and our children's cartoons to make us more open to the idea of children being sexualized. I don't really buy it but it does make you look at some things in a new light.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Crypto

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
tilde.club
I think one of my favorites is not only that the ruling class are all pedos but that they put subliminal messaging in our media and our children's cartoons to make us more open to the idea of children being sexualized. I don't really buy it but it does make you look at some things in a new light.
I've seen the subliminal theories, and when you look into the formation of early intelligence agencies and how they where comfy with Disney it puts things in a new light. Look into how Disney world got all that land in Florida, puts a new meaning to a lot of the things they have in some movies. The gist of it is the early CIA saw the use-fullness in what would become children's media. Their plans are much more sinister than just pedos though, it plays a part in it.

Pedo's are everywhere I Hollywood, It's almost a plague at this point. Isaac Kappy and others have shined a light in that darkness but most people don't really know the extent of it. Very deep rabbit hole though.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I've seen the subliminal theories, and when you look into the formation of early intelligence agencies and how they where comfy with Disney it puts things in a new light. Look into how Disney world got all that land in Florida, puts a new meaning to a lot of the things they have in some movies. The gist of it is the early CIA saw the use-fullness in what would become children's media. Their plans are much more sinister than just pedos though, it plays a part in it.

Pedo's are everywhere I Hollywood, It's almost a plague at this point. Isaac Kappy and others have shined a light in that darkness but most people don't really know the extent of it. Very deep rabbit hole though.
What do you think they're up to that's worse than pedophilia?

Virtual Cafe Awards

14-27

Really? This is what you are going with?
Reaction score
Awards

The above quote seems to be 100%, unironically true unfortunately. Just frame by frame any disney cartoon, the word sex is on every, one multiple times. Fuck "Qanon", for ruining the serious research into this.

But, anyway as sick as that stuff is, it isn't even CLOSE to "out there".

Try this - Matrix Brainwashing - Artificial Synchronicity, Language Manipulation, Kundalini and the Corners of Reality

It's a bit of reading, but if you like weird, this is a goldmine friend.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Crypto

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
tilde.club
What do you think they're up to that's worse than pedophilia?
The worst thing is complete control of the mind, they have tried and are most likely still trying to somehow completely break the mind. This is the most terrifying concept to me, worse than just pedo shit alone because it could potentially break all there is to an entire person.

Don't get me wrong, pedo shit is awful and terrible and breaks the soul, but I have a feeling just from things like MK ULTRA, they want much more.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Crypto

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
tilde.club
There's a dedicated few who make claims that just about every notable person is secretly transgender. I saw a collage making the case that Kyle Rittenhouse is an FtM.
Haha I personally don't think this but I really want to see these people talk, it would be very interesting

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

The above quote seems to be 100%, unironically true unfortunately. Just frame by frame any disney cartoon, the word sex is on every, one multiple times. Fuck "Qanon", for ruining the serious research into this.

But, anyway as sick as that stuff is, it isn't even CLOSE to "out there".

Try this - Matrix Brainwashing - Artificial Synchronicity, Language Manipulation, Kundalini and the Corners of Reality

It's a bit of reading, but if you like weird, this is a goldmine friend.
tfw you are mad at pedos, but parrot their conspiracy theories by thinking Qanon exists

14-27

Reaction score
Awards
tfw you are mad at pedos, but parrot their conspiracy theories by thinking Qanon exists
Dude, I don't.

I thought the quotes conveyed my contempt for it. Relax mang.
BTW, I would like to apologize for any former hostilities I leveled at you.
We may never agree on all kinds of stuff, but, I know that you are not my enemy bro.
Good luck with the messed up situation you face in your homeland, and know that when it comes to the important stuff, I agree with you.

:)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

Dude, I don't.

I thought the quotes conveyed my contempt for it. Relax mang.
BTW, I would like to apologize for any former hostilities I leveled at you.
We may never agree on all kinds of stuff, but, I know that you are not my enemy bro.
Good luck with the messed up situation you face in your homeland, and know that when it comes to the important stuff, I agree with you.

:)
if you despise it, you believe Qanon exists

you believe in it, you're sitting here hating on something that was invented by leftists for you to hate. how do you have contempt for something completely fake?

you spout this nazi-fag nonsense and you want to say you're not my enemy? how do you figure? i mean, I don't know you, but if you believe in Qanon and devote yourself to this CNN-created story, you certainly aren't my friend.

what does joe biden's cock taste like?

14-27

Reaction score
Awards
if you despise it, you believe Qanon exists

you believe in it, you're sitting here hating on something that was invented by leftists for you to hate. how do you have contempt for something completely fake?

you spout this nazi-fag nonsense and you want to say you're not my enemy? how do you figure? i mean, I don't know you, but if you believe in Qanon and devote yourself to this CNN-created story, you certainly aren't my friend.

what does joe biden's cock taste like?
Just relax mang,

I despise the psy-op. Like I despise all the psy-ops. It is no more real to me than all the other hoaxes.
Just chill. I know things are bad over there, where you are at, and I want it to get better for you.

Anything I previously said about Biden or Trump was just trolling man. Probably in poor taste.
I am actually concerned that I unnecessarily stressed you out.
Peace.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

Just relax mang,

I despise the psy-op. Like I despise all the psy-ops. It is no more real to me than all the other hoaxes.
Just chill. I know things are bad over there, where you are at, and I want it to get better for you.

Anything I previously said about Biden or Trump was just trolling man. Probably in poor taste.
I am actually concerned that I unnecessarily stressed you out.
Peace.

nothing stresses me out