Weirder conspiracies

Deleted member 1930

OK, then we'll leave it at that.

i suppose our headbutting probably from you trolling and trying to turn this place into another >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk

i hold this place to higher standards so when people show up spouting non sequiters and trolling, it sucks

it's not stressing, its boring, and a bummer that it has become boring

HKara_405

Puzzle solver extremist
Reaction score
Awards
Anyone have lesser known fringe conspiracies? I came across the conspiracy iceberg and stated researching some of it.

the ones I found particularly interesting is the 2006 volleyball incident and the glass camera/gold rumors. I was curious if you guys have heard of any other lesser known conspiracies.

One that I also found kind of interesting was the existence of SCP like foundations, I do believe in the paranatural so it's not that far fetched.
The Saturn Moon Matrix. So much info out there on it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

greyetch

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
grwfoote.bandcamp.com
if you despise it, you believe Qanon exists
People believe it/he is/are real - i think that is what 14-27 "hates". The "psy-op" that people fell for. Basically a "limited hang out". Let the people know a bit of truth, then obfuscate it to the point that you can't tell what is real.

Virtual Cafe Awards
something happened in 2004 XD (jk prolly... or, it is just sus feels)
0fd.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
The Saturn Moon Matrix. So much info out there on it.
I was going to mention Sacred Geometry, but this is definitely a part of it. If you look at Sacred Geometry on even basic websites like Wikipedia, you'll find some really good info about it. I believe also Saturn's hexagon being a portal to hell is part of that sacred geometry, but maybe I might of heard that from another schizo. Sacred Geometry has some weird info relating to Pendulums, 30 degree angles, divisions of circles, base-12 counting systems, among other stuff. Don't know if it's a conspiracy theory on it's own, but it's often used as a justification for many out-there theories pertaining to life and the soul.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Fairykang

Cybernetic Esotericist
Reaction score
Awards
The HIV/AIDS/CFS conspiracy is weird in how obscure it is. Weirder yet in how compelling the evidence is. Even weirder in how the world's leading expert in retroviruses got excommunicated and career-killed for talking about it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

av1videocodec

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Compiled in this post is a list of the ten Mandela Effects that I find sincerely strange. Here are some simple rules I've used to deduct Mandela Effects that, while they feel a bit strange, seem atleast explainable to me:
1) That visual detail is different! Usually its a pattern being matched. If I say "Dog beets" 100 times, then I say "Dog" you instantly think "beets". There was some Cheese mascot that was a cow with a nose ring, only on reviewing the mascot does not have a nose ring and never did. Or Uncle Sam's Hat: it isn't striped. That one really goofed me at first, but I saw a post pointing out that the American flag has red and white stripes, so to match those patriot colors, his hat is red and white. Your mind doesn't even have to make up the stripes, it just has to notice "red and white hat" + "America" and then you try to think of what he looks like, you imagine the red and white striped hat. Its honestly a poor choice of the guy who drew him to not stripe his hat. Curious George's Tail, Pikachu's Tail, Mickey Mouse's Tail, its tail city over here with the Mandela Effects. To be fair I do remember Curious George's tail; it was one of the only shows I was allowed to watch as a kid.
2) That thing switched spellings! This one might get some people against me, because its the most common mandela effect type, but I hope I can convince you. Wehn yuo mvoe teh leettrs in a wrod, but dno't cganhe teh frsit and lsat leettr, peploe wlil sltil be albe to raed teh wrod adn eevn a wohle senetcne jsut fnie. Your brain probably skipped over or filled in that detail. To point out how egregious an example of these Mandela Effects are, one will point out how important the spelling is for it to make sense. "It must be "Looney Toons"! If its "Looney Tunes" then there isn't much of a pun." This is very true, but proves the opposite point: when you hear "Looney Tunes" said, you register it as a pun, and expect that when spelled it is also a pun. For some reason it is not.
3) That movie quote or song lyric is different! The only one of these that actually got me was that "We are the champions" does not end with "Of the world" but I later found out that in some live versions it does. The quote of "No, I am your father" is repeated as "No, Luke, I am your father", and the quote of "Beam me up" is repeated as "Beam me up, Scotty"; when repeated, people add the name of the character being adressed. There is nothing terribly strange about it in my opinion. The quote of "Good morning" being repeated as "Hello, Clarice" is a bit strange, but not beyond explanation.
4) That thing switched sides! The swastika is now mirrored, or New Zealand is now on another side of Australia, eh? Perhaps you are dyslexic.

Robber Emoji
Fruit of the Loom
C-3PO Leg
Objects in Mirror
Tinkerbell Magic Wand Disney Opening
Shaggy's Adam's Apple
King Henry VIII Turkey Leg
Back to the Future Terrorist Car
The Thinker's Fist on Forehead
Shazaam

Those are the strange ten for me. I have a personal experience with The C-3PO Leg ME, as I saw Star Wars atleast twice as a young child. One of the times, likely the second time, I asked my dad Why does 3CPO now have a silver leg? I remember vividly that I asked him this. My experience could make this Mandela Effect more or less strange, depending on how you view it. Also, I don't think Objects in Mirror is deducted by rule #1 or #2. Everyone swears that the warning contained the word may. I wonder if the word appear or the right set of words causes us to imagine the word may, like a trick of the internal monologue. It confuddles me. As for Shazam, this is a movie that was released in 1994, that some say got a lot of play on Disney Channel, and some others say it was on ABC, and some others say it was on Nickelodeon. Almost everyone who remembers this movie reports seeing the VHS of the movie on shelves or even having it in possession, and everyone seems to agree that Sinbad played a genie who wore purple/pink clothes with golden shoes and turban. A common response is that this movie, Shazaam with Sinbad, is being confused for Kazaam with Shaq, but it definitely is not.

Last edited:

alCannium27

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Compiled in this post is a list of the ten Mandela Effects that I find sincerely strange. Here are some simple rules I've used to deduct Mandela Effects that, while they feel a bit strange, seem atleast explainable to me:
1) That visual detail is different! Usually its a pattern being matched. If I say "Dog beets" 100 times, then I say "Dog" you instantly think "beets". There was some Cheese mascot that was a cow with a nose ring, only on reviewing the mascot does not have a nose ring and never did. Or Uncle Sam's Hat: it isn't striped. That one really goofed me at first, but I saw a post pointing out that the American flag has red and white stripes, so to match those patriot colors, his hat is red and white. Your mind doesn't even have to make up the stripes, it just has to notice "red and white hat" + "America" and then you try to think of what he looks like, you imagine the red and white striped hat. Its honestly a poor choice of the guy who drew him to not stripe his hat. Curious George's Tail, Pikachu's Tail, Mickey Mouse's Tail, its tail city over here with the Mandela Effects. To be fair I do remember Curious George's tail; it was one of the only shows I was allowed to watch as a kid.
2) That thing switched spellings! This one might get some people against me, because its the most common mandela effect type, but I hope I can convince you. Wehn yuo mvoe teh leettrs in a wrod, but dno't cganhe teh frsit and lsat leettr, peploe wlil sltil be albe to raed teh wrod adn eevn a wohle senetcne jsut fnie. Your brain probably skipped over or filled in that detail. To point out how egregious an example of these Mandela Effects are, one will point out how important the spelling is for it to make sense. "It must be "Looney Toons"! If its "Looney Tunes" then there isn't much of a pun." This is very true, but proves the opposite point: when you hear "Looney Tunes" said, you register it as a pun, and expect that when spelled it is also a pun. For some reason it is not.
3) That movie quote or song lyric is different! The only one of these that actually got me was that "We are the champions" does not end with "Of the world" but I later found out that in some live versions it does. The quote of "No, I am your father" is repeated as "No, Luke, I am your father", and the quote of "Beam me up" is repeated as "Beam me up, Scotty"; when repeated, people add the name of the character being adressed. There is nothing terribly strange about it in my opinion. The quote of "Good morning" being repeated as "Hello, Clarice" is a bit strange, but not beyond explanation.
4) That thing switched sides! The swastika is now mirrored, or New Zealand is now on another side of Australia, eh? Perhaps you are dyslexic.

Robber Emoji
Fruit of the Loom
C-3PO Leg
Objects in Mirror
Tinkerbell Magic Wand Disney Opening
Shaggy's Adam's Apple
King Henry VIII Turkey Leg
Back to the Future Terrorist Car
The Thinker's Fist on Forehead
Shazaam

Those are the strange ten for me. I have a personal experience with The C-3PO Leg ME, as I saw Star Wars atleast twice as a young child. One of the times, likely the second time, I asked my dad Why does 3CPO now have a silver leg? I remember vividly that I asked him this. My experience could make this Mandela Effect more or less strange, depending on how you view it. Also, I don't think Objects in Mirror is deducted by rule #1 or #2. Everyone swears that the warning contained the word may. I wonder if the word appear or the right set of words causes us to imagine the word may, like a trick of the internal monologue. It confuddles me. As for Shazam, this is a movie that was released in 1994, that some say got a lot of play on Disney Channel, and some others say it was on ABC, and some others say it was on Nickelodeon. Almost everyone who remembers this movie reports seeing the VHS of the movie on shelves or even having it in possession, and everyone seems to agree that Sinbad played a genie who wore purple/pink clothes with golden shoes and turban. A common response is that this movie, Shazaam with Sinbad, is being confused for Kazaam with Shaq, but it definitely is not.
Human brain is such a fascinating pattern-matching machine -- according to brain; it surprises me all the time with stuffs it messes up in its memory.
But well, the brain is not a camcorder, I consider our memories compressed -- only the most key details are extracted and stored long-term, and "restored" by approximation.

Only the other hand, I love Francis E. Dec's rants. What with the "Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God" trying to take over the world via "Frankenstein radio waves" -- and with auch a beautiful "hidden history" attached too! Ancient Polish civilisations, machine rebellions,

Four billion worldwide population—all living—have a Computer God Containment Policy Brain Bank Brain, a real brain, in the Brain Bank Cities on the far side of the moon we never see. Primarily based on your lifelong Frankenstein Radio Controls, especially your Eyesight tv sight-and-sound recorded by your brain, your moon-brain of the Computer God activates your Frankenstein threshold Brainwash Radio—lifelong inculcating conformist propaganda.
-- Francis E. Dec, Esquire

Last edited:

jonathan_fluoride

blue enjoyer
Reaction score
Awards
To be fair I do remember Curious George's tail; it was one of the only shows I was allowed to watch as a kid.
unless it was a loooooooooong time ago (like arthur's aardvark nose) i can safely say curious george NEVER had a tail. i know this because in elementary school probably around 2007 2008 i got in a very loud argument with a kid in my class because he said that curious george had a tail. which he DOES NOT. man i'm still pissed off about that shithead kid. fuck you brian curious george has no tail and i hope you enjoyed turning your card to yellow you prick

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
unless it was a loooooooooong time ago (like arthur's aardvark nose) i can safely say curious george NEVER had a tail. i know this because in elementary school probably around 2007 2008 i got in a very loud argument with a kid in my class because he said that curious george had a tail. which he DOES NOT. man i'm still pissed off about that shithead kid. fuck you brian curious george has no tail and i hope you enjoyed turning your card to yellow you prick
Getting some Chrischan, "Sonic's arms are not blue!", vibes here.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
I believe one exist, but I haven't found it yet. And its way better than the MSM conspiracy iceberg.
Imagine believing that pumping yourself full of 5G RF energy is somehow healthy.
Its non-ionizing, not consequence-free.

And they really put it way at the top signifying its insane to belief pumping yourself full of RF energy is healthy.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Probably space lasers and rods from god (Kinetic_bombardment). There's been a lot of secret space launches from that gay space plane on classified payload launches.

Sure it could be some sort of new spy satellite, as if everyone watching the skies wouldn't notice it pumping our encrypted coms and only doing communications at certain times. Data can be hidden, but meta-data cannot be hidden as easily.

Those rods are really convenient as they probably don't show on any radar or launch detentions and can be used to covertly take out fixed assets.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Venomnik0

Weary Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I believe one exist, but I haven't found it yet. And its way better than the MSM conspiracy iceberg.
"We live in a simulation" theory being in the same category as Epstein didn't kill himself makes my head hurt.

Virtual Cafe Awards

InternetGeist

Industrial Revolution Enjoyer
Reaction score
Awards
Not that weird, but here is something specific and not well-known in the west that I used to be obsessed about.

The sinking of MV Sewol blew up in Asia years ago. Basically a group of high school students were taking the cruise for a graduation trip to the Jeju Island, but the ship sank and had an suspiciously high death toll , causing all kinds of wild conspiracies.

Here is a list of suspicious points people concluded:
- The students were scheduled to board another ship originally but got switched to MV Sewol right before the trip
- The regular captain was also switched right before the trip
- MV Sewol was the only ship that departed the harbor in the morning of that day because of the weather
- The ship did not equip enough life jackets and was overloaded with cargos
- When the incident happened, students were instructed to "stay inside and do not move" even though crews already started to evacuate
- The Korea Coast Guard arrived on time, but did nothing other than keeping commercial ships and local fishers who were trying to help out of the zone
- The weather was good and the sea was tranquil at the time the ship sank; it was also close enough to the land that you could swim back if you are good enough. Yet the survival rate is lower than that of the Titanic
- Industrial gas was released into the ship, which accelerated the death of the student stuck inside
- No one was able to contact President Park Geun-hye for 7 hours during the accident and when she finally appeared, she acted like she knew nothing
- Fake news was released to convince people that everyone was saved

More points from the documentary 그날, 바다:
- The track chart released by the government was likely manufactured because it did not show all the four sharp turns the ship made in the reef zone
- The government blamed the external force applied on the cargos during the turn for the sinking, yet the physics doesn't work out
- It is likely that the left anchor was deliberately tossed towards a reef to make the ship tilt and therefore sink, and in the pictures released after the incident, the left anchor was missing too

And people started to connect the dots:
- Sewol means "beyond the material world" in Korean
- The new captain, the workers at the company who owns the ship, and the CEO Yoo Byung-eun all belong to the cult Salvation Sect
- An extremely similar accident has happened during the presidency of Park Geun-hye's father after her mother passed away
- Choi Tae-min, the leader of the cult Victory Altar who claimed to have eternal life, is a family friend of Park Geun-hye deeply trusted by her and has passed away on the date of the sinking 20 years ago
- Park Geun-hye used the word "sacrifice" to describe the accident in her speech
- There were animal bones on the ship

All those lead to the conclusion that the sinking of MV Sewol and the death of the 300 young students is a human sacrifice planned by President Park Geun-hye to resurrect Choi Tae-min, which explained the completely avoidable tragedy and the negligence of the government.

Virtual Cafe Awards
The sinking of MV Sewol blew up in Asia years ago. Basically a group of high school students were taking the cruise for a graduation trip to the Jeju Island, but the ship sank and had an suspiciously high death toll , causing all kinds of wild conspiracies.
Please put an NSFW tag on this. I was on the train and when I saw this I had to start furiously masterbating. Everyone else gave me strange looks and were saying things like "what the fuck" and "call the police". I dropped my phone and everyone around me saw this photo. Now there is a whole train of men masterbating together at this one image. This is all your fault, you could have prevented this if you had just tagged this post NSFW.

Virtual Cafe Awards