What 4chan boards do you use?

JihyoParkXX

Scum Fuck Flower Boy
Reaction score
Awards
I post in /v/ to disagree with people and /int/ where it can be fun to have conversations occasionally.
I lurk in /b/ sometimes to remind myself how much of a degenerate some people can be.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I've used 4chan since 2016, but recently have not used it at all.
I always used /x/ a lot, both lurking and posting, occasionally dropping some knowledge and getting a big thread going about some shit.
/x/ is a lot of fun, but you need to get the schizo-radar, troll-radar, shill-radar up and running before you can learn to respond to people in ways that get desired results.

Virtual Cafe Awards

quick

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Man, how is anyone here actually using 4chan? 99% of the time my entire ISP & phone provider is rangebanned. Recently I went on a really distant trip to a country on the other side of the world and tried posting on the hotel wifi - rangebanned there as well. Went to a second hotel later and it worked there, but still. It seems obvious that 4chan is fake as hell now. Haven't they been literally running on FBI servers since 2010?

Reaction score
Awards
I don't use 4chan anymore, but i used to roam around in /V/ /VRPG/ /VST/ and /K/ but tbh i would be lying if i said i don't fully left 4chan, every now and then i like to visit the website to give some tips about life and self steem in /adv/ and /LGBT/ and why know, post my craziest opinions about RPG's in VRPG (perhaps i should post a review about omori there when i'm in the mood who knows)

Virtual Cafe Awards

GhostCow

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I don't use 4chan. I use smugloli.net for /a/, zzzchan.xyz for /v/ and 16chan.xyz for /pol/

Virtual Cafe Awards