What agora member do you think you could take in a fight?

• Thread starter RIG
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 6608 times.

RIG

Starship Trooper
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
store.steampowered.com
The rules are you only get to pick 1. Pls back up your claims with reasons why- also feel free to support/discredit others claims.

Personally I think I could take nagolbud. though I don't think we'd physically fight, rather we both raise ducks and will have those fight in our place. My ducks are probably at a disadvantage because they don't have that crazy Mexican blood and energy but they do make up for it in size and aggression (my ducks pick on each other a lot). I've also seen nagolbuds ducks and they are kinda skinny and tall while mine are short and stocky.

Okay guys your turn, start antagonizing each other. For extra fun bonus points pick someone you think would be an even match

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
I think I could take @Thermite, judging purely by profile picture. I train MMA and so am a reasonable fighter with some actual experience, and therm gives me "skinny habitual Internet user" vibes...

I'd most enjoy fighting mtts though, for obvious reasons.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RIG

Starship Trooper
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
store.steampowered.com
I think I could take @Thermite, judging purely by profile picture. I train MMA and so am a reasonable fighter with some actual experience, and therm gives me "skinny habitual Internet user" vibes...

I'd most enjoy fighting mtts though, for obvious reasons.
Thermite is actually 6'7 250 lbs with the thighs of a Greek god

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Sad
Reactions: RIG

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Hm, hard to say. Probably @Pangolin, as he's a weaboo and a computer geek. I can squat 145kg for reps so I'd try to choke him with my thighs.

Virtual Cafe Awards

gathermore

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Umm I'm pretty confident I would kick any members' ass who has zero experience (as do I) because I'm naturally large, a man, was captain of the football team, and voted best offensive lineman in the section.

but I understand enough about mma to know that anyone on this forum with 6 months of relevant and consistent drilling in any relevant martial art would kick my ass.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I'm 1,87 mts (6'1 fts), i'm a rancher and tbh, i have a lot of repressed rage, i don't know who wants to fight with me, but i don't really care, i just want to beat something to a pulp, i don't care if i die, i just want to fucking explode.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • GiggaChad

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
I'm 1,87 mts (6'1 fts), i'm a rancher and tbh, i have a lot of repressed rage, i don't know who wants to fight with me, but i don't really care, i just want to beat something to a pulp, i don't care if i die, i just want to fucking explode.
I'll will fucking murder you, weeb.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)

RIG

Starship Trooper
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
store.steampowered.com
@Rik-Disillusioned Fight me you little femboy twink, I will end with sheer autism
I'm literally 7'2 350 lbs with the thighs of a Greek god and 8'6 wingspan (also my mom said I punch harder than anyone ever.) i could probably shove you to the ground like hard. Like really hard and it would hurt

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I'm literally 7'2 350 lbs with the thighs of a Greek god and 8'6 wingspan (also my mom said I punch harder than anyone ever.) i could probably shove you to the ground like hard. Like really hard and it would hurt
I could help you man, street fights are not fair, so 2v1 can be enough to beat the eternal anglo.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Why wouldn't you help the person at a disadvantage
I'm an egoist man, i help people if i like them, not if they are in a disadvantage or advantage, if my best friends wants to start beating grandmas, i'm going to toss those grannies out.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
I'm literally 7'2 350 lbs with the thighs of a Greek god and 8'6 wingspan (also your mom said I punch harder than anyone ever.) I could probably shove you to the ground like hard. Like really hard and it would hurt

Virtual Cafe Awards