What agora member do you think you could take in a fight?

• Thread starter RIG
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 6607 times.

Reaction score
Awards
I'm literally 7'2 350 lbs with the thighs of a Greek god and 8'6 wingspan (also your mom said I punch harder than anyone ever.) I could probably shove you to the ground like hard. Like really hard and it would hurt
I'm literally 7'2 350 lbs with the thighs of a Greek god and 8'6 wingspan (also your mom said I punch harder than anyone ever.) I could probably shove you to the ground like hard. Like really hard and it would hurt
1642449446656.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Angry
Reactions: RIG

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 14547
I'm literally 7'2 350 lbs with the thighs of a Greek god and 8'6 wingspan (also my mom said I punch harder than anyone ever.) i could probably shove you to the ground like hard. Like really hard and it would hurt
1524517547790.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
I bet I could take that fag Chao Tse-Tung literally any day easy, no contest.

Virtual Cafe Awards

timelinker14

Wanderer of the Agora
Reaction score
Awards
The rules are you only get to pick 1. Pls back up your claims with reasons why- also feel free to support/discredit others claims.

Personally I think I could take nagolbud. though I don't think we'd physically fight, rather we both raise ducks and will have those fight in our place. My ducks are probably at a disadvantage because they don't have that crazy Mexican blood and energy but they do make up for it in size and aggression (my ducks pick on each other a lot). I've also seen nagolbuds ducks and they are kinda skinny and tall while mine are short and stocky.

Okay guys your turn, start antagonizing each other. For extra fun bonus points pick someone you think would be an even match
Pretty sure I could take you. I'm 5'11, worked out since I was a prepubescent and to martial art classes when I was a kid and teenager. Also played football (american football) and I'm currently into gymnastics.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RIG

Starship Trooper
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
store.steampowered.com
Did I say 7'2 I meant 8'2 my bad

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Pretty sure I could take you. I'm 5'11, worked out since I was a prepubescent and to martial art classes when I was a kid and teenager. Also played football (american football) and I'm currently into gymnastics.
I bet you have cute feet

Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Few questions, are you cute, and how flexible are you?
You can answer privately too.

pls, be of the feminine sex.
BAD COOMER, BAD.

Btw I could take you all for one single reason. I'm 5'8, I have heavily compensated for that in every area of my life.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
BAD COOMER, BAD.

Btw I could take you all for one single reason. I'm 5'8, I have heavily compensated for that in every area of my life.
AHAHAHAHAHAH 5'8

Virtual Cafe Awards