What agora member do you think you could take in a fight?

• Thread starter RIG
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 6660 times.

Kolph

Traitor
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, what're you gonna do about it, huh? I could headbutt your nuts if I wanted to.
Did any of you hear something? Sounds like it came from below but can't see anything

Virtual Cafe Awards

MorphedSnowman

Sperglord
Reaction score
Awards

Attachments

• Sfs2415.png
    Sfs2415.png
    251.1 KB · Views: 57
Virtual Cafe Awards

RIG

Starship Trooper
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
store.steampowered.com
You know I completely forgot I could totally pwn @Sweet n' Comfy and kind of owe him a major beatage 4 all the agora-Chan memes he spear headed. When he comes back I'd still give him a hug but then I'd push him to the ground like hard like really hard and pwn him majorly
super saiyan GIF

Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Why is Mel involved what the fuck it's an agora tourney not a disillusion 1 :agcry: :melsd:
Its a pun on dragonball's cell games. It just rhymes, and besides, YOU STARTED THIS

Virtual Cafe Awards

RIG

Starship Trooper
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
store.steampowered.com
Its a pun on dragonball's cell games. It just rhymes, and besides, YOU STARTED THIS
It's going to be a battle royal and I'm going 2 run over everyone in this thread with my car while under the influence. Alcohol is a HOLY substance designed
to allow MAN to communicate with
God's holy machines (cars) more
efficiently and deeply while sober SALLIES SEETHE over based boozer cruisers

then we will see who gets the doubloons and goodies.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SEVEN

angry little manlet
Reaction score
Awards
Im a little manlet twink with no fighting experience whatsoever. Im 5'7" and weigh 135lbs wet. everybody bigger than me is clearly just an obese loser and anybody smaller than me is a skinny faggot.

I'll fight all of you right now, c'mon motherfucker, lets go right now!

Sable

Telvanni wizard.
Reaction score
Awards
Umm I'm pretty confident I would kick any members' ass who has zero experience (as do I) because I'm naturally large, a man, was captain of the football team, and voted best offensive lineman in the section.

but I understand enough about mma to know that anyone on this forum with 6 months of relevant and consistent drilling in any relevant martial art would kick my ass.
I will unleash my army of scribs on you and flick you to death while you are trapped in a perpetual stunlock. ttyl n00b

Virtual Cafe Awards