What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

This is the submission thread for the 2nd E-zine! Please use the dropbox linke for submissions and bump the thread with ideas, comments, statements, or just to bump. If you want to submit your stories or whatever you want to the second edition.

What are some good Nintendo Switch games?

punishedgnome

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
If you like the old 2d Mario platformers you've got to play Mario Maker 2.
I was disappointed by the lack of a New 2D Mario game for Switch because I already played Mario Bros. U to death on the WII U. I was very impressed with the single player campaign that came with Mario Maker 2. It's basically a complete game.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I haven't touched my switch (great word choice me) in like ages, but my family has been using it. Honestly just get Mario Kart 8 and Smash Brothers if you're looking for a fun time with the switch. Other than that, shill $20 bucks to play Nintendo's shitty emulators really.

Virtual Cafe Awards

feeble_world

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Let me know if you get Mario Kart and have bought online service - we should play together! I loooove that game

Virtual Cafe Awards