What are some good Nintendo Switch games?

punishedgnome

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
If you like the old 2d Mario platformers you've got to play Mario Maker 2.
I was disappointed by the lack of a New 2D Mario game for Switch because I already played Mario Bros. U to death on the WII U. I was very impressed with the single player campaign that came with Mario Maker 2. It's basically a complete game.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I haven't touched my switch (great word choice me) in like ages, but my family has been using it. Honestly just get Mario Kart 8 and Smash Brothers if you're looking for a fun time with the switch. Other than that, shill $20 bucks to play Nintendo's shitty emulators really.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
I'm playing Sparkling Pearl or whatever. Plays just like Pearl, but maybe a little better? I never had a DS so I wouldn't know, but its definitely a closer equivalent to Crystal than any Switch era Pokemon.

Virtual Cafe Awards

feeble_world

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Let me know if you get Mario Kart and have bought online service - we should play together! I loooove that game

Virtual Cafe Awards

PizzaW0lf

In search of something greater.
Reaction score
Awards
When it comes to the best Switch games, you have some obvious picks like BotW and Mario Odyssey. BotW is in fact my favourite game of all time and love it to death. However, these are also very standard answers so I'll go a bit atypical here and suggest checking out Astral chain by Platinum games.

This game is an action-hack and slash type and it's a game that really feels like a combination of everything platinum has done to that point. Also, this is a game I was able to get into easily and despite not typically liking action games like this, I was able to really get into this game.

Why is Astral chain special?
Astral chain to me is legitimately one of the most surprisingly awesome games I've played on the Switch and honestly, it's a little hard to put the greatness of it in words but I'll try my best. The best way to really describe this game is one that really feels like a PS2 AA game from Japan but also feels modern. It's a game that DEFINES the Switch era. It's just so fun and creative so I'll ramble a bit about the things that pop out to me and what I love about it.

A feature of this game is the legions and they act like an extension of you. The reason why they're important is just how much they add to a really creative combat system. What I mean by this is how fun it is to use the second analogue stick to actually help in combat and adds a layer of depth. Most of the time, games nowadays only ever use the second analogue stick for camera controls but I really wish it was used for more things and I think Astral chain really nailed it. This is one reason why I think the game is very special.

Some other things that make this game awesome are the really cool action sequences, the open sections of the game where you have small interactions in the world, the base game being very solid, THE ANIME LIKE OPENING, the charm and style of the game, and I like the paranormal angle to it. In general, what makes this game so great is just how unique it feels.

I bought this game on day one and I have no regrets. Such a freaking cool and awesome game. Also no modern gaming bullcrap like MTX, DLC, Live service, or anything like that. I think it had some small patch but that's about it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

JihyoParkXX

Scum Fuck Flower Boy
Reaction score
Awards
If you have friends over either of the two Mario Party games, Mario Kart 8, Smash, Warioware, Overcooked or even 1, 2 Switch is fun.

Motion controls feel really good on the Switch for shooters; Splatoon, Doom and Warframe are great and you should try them out just for the feel. ( although Splatoon starts out very fun but it gets boring after 10 or so hours)

If you have an unbreaked switch then the eshop really gives you a pretty good details the hot/Best games. If you jailbraked then start checking witch switch game torrent is the hottest now.

Use your own head.
Was the Teen Titans hentai necessary:ghostWut:

Virtual Cafe Awards
If you have friends over either of the two Mario Party games, Mario Kart 8, Smash, Warioware, Overcooked or even 1, 2 Switch is fun.

Motion controls feel really good on the Switch for shooters; Splatoon, Doom and Warframe are great and you should try them out just for the feel. ( although Splatoon starts out very fun but it gets boring after 10 or so hours)

Was the Teen Titans hentai necessary:ghostWut:
It's Always necessary,my friend. Always.

Attachments

• 1657728725586.jpg
    1657728725586.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 44
Virtual Cafe Awards

AriesNix

Queen of Vibetown
Reaction score
Awards
Website
freyx.co
Animal Crossing is chill if you just wanna vibe with some furries on an island
I also been playing a lot of Shin Megami Tensei V its pretty good jrpg.

Breath of the Wild is an obvious rec. Ehhhh what else... oh, Ollie Ollie World on the eshop is a pretty fun skating game!

christianslaterfan100

hater of jonas
Reaction score
Awards
firewatch- you work at a firewatch tower in the forest and shit goes wack. reallllllly pretty graphics
kentucky route zero- you're a trucker who gets lost along a nonexistent highway while trying to deliver a shipment. crazy journey.
oxenfree- a bunch of teenagers in the forest are stupid, accidentally summon ghosts, amateur radio is their weapon