What are some great nature like vaporwave albums you can recommend?

vaporghoul

どこにいますか?
Reaction score
Awards
Recently discovered a new way to explore the forest (previous one was owned and we couldn't go on there) now I can freely explore a deep forest. Was planning on listening to some vaporwave while I do so. Any recs?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

Pure serendipity; this is exactly the reason why I joined!!! To make this same exact post!
Keanu Reeves Reaction GIF

Rainforest Hill I & II by Lindsheaven Virtual Plaza is my number 1.

Deleted member 2040

Absolutely love that album, one of my fav album covers as well.
Yes!! I don't know if you've ever been in a rainforest, but this to me is the closest sonic experience to hiking through a rainforest in the morning. Talk about nostalgic; I was doing exactly this a year ago for my work, but then the pandemic came...

Thankfully Vaporwave exists =)

giphu

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Gonna take a risk here and recommend something other than vaporwave, but I believe any vaporwave listener will find this enjoyable. Old Japanese new age music managed to capture perfectly the time of insane economic growth and technological development combined with the traditional appreciation of nature. Many might be familiar with the music of Hiroshi Yoshimura and Takashi Kokubo, for example, which tend to get recommended quite often by the YouTube algorithms. This one compilation, Kankyo Ongaku, is a nice compilation of gems from that era.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
生の周囲のノイズは、それが都市からのものであろうと森からのものであろうと、常に素晴らしいトラックになります。森をテーマにした蒸気波は興味深い派生物です。

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Not sure if you're into vaportrap at all, but here's two that I like.

Biosphere by Cobalt Road and Staqq Overflo:

Elemental by Fluence:

それらはかなり良いです。両方のフックは本当にまろやかで、そのパンフルートは木のような雰囲気を捉えています。コバルトロードのコンサートを一度見たことがありますが、彼は完璧になるまで曲を手放すことはないと言われています。蒸気トラップの森のアルバムのアイデアが少し矛盾しているとしても、私は確かにここですべての献身が報われるのを見ることができます

Virtual Cafe Awards

melo_toni

blob
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
それらはかなり良いです。両方のフックは本当にまろやかで、そのパンフルートは木のような雰囲気を捉えています。コバルトロードのコンサートを一度見たことがありますが、彼は完璧になるまで曲を手放すことはないと言われています。蒸気トラップの森のアルバムのアイデアが少し矛盾しているとしても、私は確かにここですべての献身が報われるのを見ることができます
Whoa it's this guy, better bust out the google translate lol. Cool that Cobalt Road does concerts though, how many people showed up?

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Whoa it's this guy, better bust out the google translate lol. Cool that Cobalt Road does concerts though, how many people showed up?
かなりの数の人々が、それは蒸気波ラインナップパッケージの一部でした。私はできる限りライブショーをキャッチしようとしています。蒸気波ミュージシャンがそれらのシンセに乗ると何か電気的なものがあります

コバルトロードは確かに古典的であり、常に私の棚にスポットがあります

Virtual Cafe Awards