What are some old scary stories you know?

ETierhuman

MAIN EVENT ETIER IS NOW IN YOUR FORUM!!!!!
Reaction score
Awards
This can be anything, cryptids, ghost stories, personal experiences, or fake. I could care less, anyways here's one I heard from a friend.

He was at his grandma's house with his cousins and the last to fall asleep, he heard a noise from the window so all he did was look and then he saw it. A deadass entire human. The only way he was even able to see it is because of his Ipad light, There were no streetlights. He went to his parents as fast as he could and told them if he wasn't as scared as he was they may not have believed him cause he had the bitch kid face on. They woke mostly everyone up and double-checked that the doors and windows were locked. Then the dad took a look outside and saw the person. That person probably realized it was an adult and ran quickly away. They still called 911 though.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
There's a story I remember a lot, I think I read it in a book somewhere, about a woman who cut her tongue licking an envelope. Over the next few weeks her tongue began to swell, but she refused to go to the doctor for some reason I can't remember. Then one day, her tongue burst open and a live cockroach crawled out. Turns out there were cockroach eggs in the envelope glue.

Virtual Cafe Awards