What are the orgins of the Schizo Troll Face meme panels

SalHeim

The Great Destroyer
Reaction score
Awards
Website
web.archive.org
I'm heartbroken that he went with diphenhydramine instead of dextromethorphan as a proposed vector of psychosis-induced enlightenment.
277162809_1162217777863885_6129854780998817646_n.jpg
277162809_1162217777863885_6129854780998817646_n.jpg

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

SalHeim

The Great Destroyer
Reaction score
Awards
Website
web.archive.org
175424368_950452255707106_1179327350881126543_n.jpg

"they have sowed darnel among my wheat and you come to let me know, but i will tell you now, let it grow, and i will separate them at the time of harvest; 12 apostles walked side by side with christ, did they spread understanding? or merely regurgitate words? this is why we use parables, you see?"

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
1650615227414.jpeg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
boardsofthenorth.freeforums.net
Virtual Cafe Awards

SalHeim

The Great Destroyer
Reaction score
Awards
Website
web.archive.org
I've been see these types of memes alot more recently. The premise seems that its based on biblical scriptures and it talks alot about NPC meme's, Christianity, God, and other esoteric imagery.

Who are making these things? I feel like is some fundamentalist Christian group spreading this around all over /x/. Its really creepy and I feel strange and uneasy every time I see it.
It's all 1 cereal guy using Post-2009 memes to convey a greater cosmic truth that the institutions of noble men and greedy, corporate bankers have tried their best to distort and mutilate for their gain.
At its core, it's thematically no different than what you'd hear from RATM or SOAD in their heyday, though I don't think he fits the "fundamentalist Christian group" theme after questioning the authorship of The Bible as with the reactionary nu-discourse surrounding it in regards to his teachings.

While he does reference The Bible at points, he references Islamic eschatology (i.e the Ram of God uniting man under the Black Banner), Native/Pagan/Shamanic theology (very early on), and even tries to reconcile Paganism/Christianity/Islam under process relation theory (i.e how He appears to every culture and even some uniting beliefs between the two). It's fair to say he understands the rationale behind atheist gripes with religion and Christianity and is generally respectful, if not encouraging of most faiths (discounting the ones that encourage human sacrifice).

Perhaps its the ideation of a DMT user who also happens to be in the same communities and subcultures as most of us are, communicating through the antiquated rage comic template. Perhaps it is a mad monk who's studied it all - a theological reconciliation of all major beliefs and what branches from them - and has yet to reveal the apotheosis of his doctrine to his loyal followers.

Virtual Cafe Awards
[...]

Below is the most popular one that I posted in the previous schizo thread.
View attachment 4958
+

Despite Solomon having prevented Demons from showing themselves to us or speaking to us, technology and social media allow them to circumvent the pact.
We are metaphorically (or literally, if you want to get really schizo) exposing ourselves to demonic influence by using both of them. Given the effect of technology overuse and social media, this isn't a very "out there" observation.

- as i see it, the pic reminds me of Sound of silence lyrics, by Simon and Garfunkel

> also, if you read 3001 : the final space odyssey, the idea of neuro-helm (neural link:tm:?) makes me somewhat sick - is this the final solution to all conflicts - no privacy, no secrets - for the "greater "good" "?

>> what i am on is, we are giving up privacy and data - data to be used to identify, mark us - well, we love to do that anyways, so we do it be it on net or not, before, after - it is "shortcut" - isnt it, then? - why to bother to understand when one can make presumptions, simplifications, guesses, half-baked truths, -yes?

>>> NO. the problem is, when there is too much of freedom or slavery-name it as you wish this second part, - it turns out the same. It starts to benefit only one part of society - those who agree. But who are those? - Are they naiive, stupid, any-will'ers? are they no bothered? they gave up?
- what i want to say, for the most part, is: is it right to question status quo, "reality"? - but what that is - is it what you see - or is it only what you imagine you see, what you want to see, -you notice, are aware, -(you) willing to see?

I might be crazy, but what i see is, one (human) dont really dont know what they want, more of what they need, than when they lost it, yearn for it, cant get it.
Once you have something, there is nothing more to do than to ask why you wanted, needed it - is it any good? what others? do you care? but if you do, what others? and those who dont? - you will become tired, disgusted, you will want to puke - you will see yourself... there, with others - you will hate it, maybe, -even.
But why??! because it is human nature - to be special. But then, so is the need to belong.
What a tragedy, misery - if we will considerate everything, there is no free will, only what we are able to do, pick/choose from - so, is it actually given gift - or, actually, curse?
would we to considerate others? if they dont, it is nothing we cant do about that. - But if WE dont, then, we are bad. Is there, then, any solution to this problem?

Also, btw, it reminds me somewhat of this "meme":

The viral "shopping cart theory" proposes that an individual's moral character can be determined by whether they choose to return a shopping cart to its designated spot after use or whether they simply leave it wherever it suits them.

- link:

~~Anyways,
thanks for reading my rant and Merry Xmas!
~~~some_porcupine
1671919402003.png

Virtual Cafe Awards