What are the orgins of the Schizo Troll Face meme panels

Virtual Cafe Awards

computerwrestler

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Theres a meme among conservative right wing nutter circles in that eventually the UN blue helmets will arrive to restore order in the US if it somehow manages to collapse into Anarchy.

It often mentions Obama, and the democrats, but fails to provide any concrete dates and only specifies in the future to avoid the expiry of conspiracy theory. However, with Obama no longer in office it has pretty much all but expired.

It also has some themes of the new world order because the UN is supposed to somehow be like the Union of all countries. They are pretty toothless in actuality and their peacekeepers are from majority weak nations. Poor nations use the UN peacekeeping operations as a method of gaining military and combat experience. The UN mostly concerns itself with peacekeeping missions in unstable wartorn countries and with trying to have international cooperation for standards and such.

To be clear, I don't support globalism, or a united planet. I think governance is best executed at a local level. Even a federal government is a step too far. If anything, the "federal government" should really only consist of the respective state legislatures. This will help keep the federal government too busy doing dual roles to actually to get in the way of the populace. If anything our government has in recent times become too efficient at passing laws.

Like the house of representatives could be the legislatures, and the senate could be state lieutenant governors. This could actually work, and it would shave off a whole level of government that is both unaccountable to the people, and out of reach of the people to actually influence. It really was a tremendous oversight by the founding fathers to leave a federal government in place, one we are still paying for quite dearly some 200 years later.
I used to be told this by my dad all the time when I was like 12/13, that in 2014 obama and the UN were going to make everyone get 'chips' implanted as the mark of the beast and anyone that gets it will go to hell no exceptions and that the rapture was coming any minute. They always had conspiracy theory youtube videos on in the background 24/7, kind of fucked me up for a while tbh, but I think that's what makes these memes funny and why I think there is a resurgence in religious references in memes. It's something that is hard to find funny unless you are 'in the know', or have experienced something similar. Sort of how memes in 2005-2009 were, where you had to actually have some knowledge about a subject or certain life experience to understand the joke. So I could see these specific types of images as a combination of harkening back to past memes as well as referencing the religious (possibly extreme) upbringing that many may have had.

God I hate these memes, troll face is just a funny dude who trolls people in wacky and unexpected ways. Schizo-posting, in general, is just "edgy" schlock with a pretty inaccurate name - I guarantee most of the people posting these are not schizophrenic, they're just stupid edge lords.

Virtual Cafe Awards
God I hate these memes, troll face is just a funny dude who trolls people in wacky and unexpected ways. Schizo-posting, in general, is just "edgy" schlock with a pretty inaccurate name - I guarantee most of the people posting these are not schizophrenic, they're just stupid edge lords.
ease out a little!

Virtual Cafe Awards

GENOSAD

...or something equally edgy.
Reaction score
Awards
Website
genosadness.neocities.org
index.php

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
>Someone asks me to draw something