What are you currently reading?

JihyoParkXX

Scum Fuck Flower Boy
Reaction score
Awards
Thus Spoke Zarathustra by Nietzsche. Just finished the first part, a beautiful and inspiring work of literature indeed, I find that the way I think is a lot like Nietzsche and I feel like asserting more dominance.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Thus Spoke Zarathustra by Nietzsche. Just finished the first part, a beautiful and inspiring work of literature indeed, I find that the way I think is a lot like Nietzsche and I feel like asserting more dominance.
Brooo, you read Nietzsche??? Based as fuck, We should make out, like homies tho. :tou5: :BeerTime:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
Brooo, you read Nietzsche??? Based as fuck, We should make out, like homies tho. :tou5: :BeerTime:
I have read Thus Spake Zarathustra, Beyond Good and Evil, Twilight of the Idols, and The Anti-Christ
Can I be your waifu now?

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
I really want to reread C.S. Lewis's Space trilogy. I had to read the first book Out of the Silent Planet in 8th grade and it was the first time I remember having my mindset be so changed from a book. They became the first books I ever bought myself when I bought the rest of the trilogy soon after.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Helios

<3
Reaction score
Awards
Website
forum.agoraroad.com
Howdy! I've been reading Mr. Jerome Salinger's The Catcher In The Rye ~ fun + autism, Mr. Dante Alighieri's The Inferno ~ study + fun, and Mr./Mrs. Daniel Schreber's Memoirs of My Nervous Illness, this for theory, and study.

Cugel:​

Moby Dick rules and is way easier to read than people think.
Moby Dick rocks! More times than what feels natural I've heard Moby Dick as an term for works that're difficult to read, but its fairly dutch English. Only option is an antifishing cyop.
out fishing

Steingar

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Right now I'm reading the manga 'Cats of the Louvre' (by the same mangaka who did Tekkonkinkreet). It's actually a strong contender for the best manga I've ever read, which isn't that big a deal since most of the mangas I've read (even many of the supposed classics) are actually pretty bad.

I'm also rereading Neuromancer which I'm happy to say is still as good as when I read it as a teen. I'm thinking of reading 'Snow Crash' next to keep the cyberpunk train rolling.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
My gf's parents gifted me Crowley's Book of Lies recently, so I've started reading that despite not having a ton of interest in Thelema. I plan on delving into the Illumanatus! Trilogy, which I gifted myself, once I get bored of the Crowley.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
I just finished"Sexual Personae", after that Imma finish up "Twilight of the Idols" and "The Anti-Christ", and after that Imma start on Procopius. Already read books 3 and 4 but I gotta go back and read books 1 and 2 and then go on through the rest of the series and the Secret History.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Minusfourty

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Just finished C.S. Lewis's Mere Christianity, and The Screwtape Letters. I had been craving them for awhile, just didn't know what title I was looking for.

Virtual Cafe Awards

MoxxyWasHere

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I am currently reading a bunch of books and pamphlets on Anarcho-primitivism mainly because their school of thought is pretty neat. I am not a big fan of reading fictional or novelized books so all the books I read boil down to encyclopedias, manifesto's, and auto-biographies. I also got a neat cookbook from 1981 from Goodwill and once I saw the cover I literally could not not buy it <3.

Attachments

• 20230125_175924.jpg
    20230125_175924.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 35

Boxerdog

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
A while back i finished reading The metamorphosis of prime intellect, the concept its really good and the sci-fi parts are top tier but sometimes(Especially by the end) it feels like the author its trying to jack off to its own writing and fucked up fetishes.
Overall the concept its really interesting, especially with everything thats going on with a.i these days.

Virtual Cafe Awards

dorgon

Violently Peaceful
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
dorgon.neocities.org
Currently reading The Brothers Karamazov. It's a long-ass book but I just started on Book 3. So far the funniest thing to me is Fyodor Karamazov acting like a complete fool to everyone, and embarrassing himself to embarrass others. Never knew Dostoyevsky could write such a well-written troll in the book lmao.

Virtual Cafe Awards