What's new
  • Currently migrating articles from the main website to the forum. New sub catgoies called "Vaporwave Music Reviewa, Esoteric, E-Zines, Hidden Internet, " will be used to display the articles.

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

  • Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 3756 times.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV
0
 
Awards
4
What song are you listening to now? Post a youtube/bandcamp/soundcloud link (not compulsory but links are better than the site streaming) and maybe a couple of lines about the song?
 

L O A D I N G...

New Traveler
LV
0
 
https://notoriouslyroyal.bandcamp.com/album/the-future-that-never-was

HTML:
<iframe style="border: 0; width: 400px; height: 472px;" src="https://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/album=151703671/size=large/bgcol=ffffff/linkcol=0687f5/artwork=small/transparent=true/" seamless><a href="http://notoriouslyroyal.bandcamp.com/album/the-future-that-never-was">THE FUTURE THAT NEVER WAS 雲ヽニロ花 by R O Y A L</a></iframe>

ive been listening to this. blows my mind.
justt the whole album is O R G A S M I C
 

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV
0
 
Awards
4
L O A D I N G... said:
https://notoriouslyroyal.bandcamp.com/album/the-future-that-never-was

HTML:
<iframe style="border: 0; width: 400px; height: 472px;" src="https://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/album=151703671/size=large/bgcol=ffffff/linkcol=0687f5/artwork=small/transparent=true/" seamless><a href="http://notoriouslyroyal.bandcamp.com/album/the-future-that-never-was">THE FUTURE THAT NEVER WAS 雲ヽニロ花 by R O Y A L</a></iframe>

ive been listening to this. blows my mind.
justt the whole album is O R G A S M I C
 

augitesoul

A21021829 / Nouveau Dossier
LV
0
 
https://fritefromagesauce.bandcamp.com/album/-
 

Net Apparition™

New Traveler
LV
0
 
Chilling to this on my day off from work:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpm9_ePCwUs[/youtube]

Truly wonderful sounds from it, Telepath really knows what he's doing.
 

IlluminatiPirate

Well-Known Traveler
LV
0
 
Awards
4
Net Apparition™ said:
Chilling to this on my day off from work:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpm9_ePCwUs[/youtube]

Truly wonderful sounds from it, Telepath really knows what he's doing.
I wanna lay on my bed listening to this
 

Adeptus Minor

Adeptus Records.
LV
0
 
Awards
1
This album is a classic. Gets me going everytime! Wish I could get my hands on this cassette. If anyone has one they want to part with ket me know!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fxgcax2EtA
 
Macintosh Cafe.FM
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • vaporwavemaster1:
    私の最後のアルバムの忘れられた通りは少し方向性がありませんでした、この新しいハロウィーンのアルバムは、継ぎ目のない色調のコンセプトアルバムになります
    • Coffee
    Reactions: IlluminatiPirate
    Quote
  • IlluminatiPirate:
    The third eye?
    Quote
  • vaporwavemaster1:
    多くの良いホラーをテーマにした蒸気波があります。私の個人的なお気に入りは、ジェベディア・ジョンソンの怒りでしょう。
    • Coffee
    Reactions: IlluminatiPirate
    Quote
  • (Guest) xylofire:
    the third eye is correct
    • Cocktail
    Reactions: IlluminatiPirate
    Quote
  • IlluminatiPirate:
    vaporwavemaster1 said:
    多くの良いホラーをテーマにした蒸気波があります。私の個人的なお気に入りは、ジェベディア・ジョンソンの怒りでしょう。
    can you link that album?
    Quote
  • vaporwavemaster1:
    ジョニー・スパンクスの曲「グール・オブ・ザ・ブティック」も楽しんだ。それは視聴覚の喜びでした
    Quote
  • IlluminatiPirate:
    xylofire said:
    the third eye is correct
    ahh that used for astral projection
    Quote
  • vaporwavemaster1:
    ハロウィーンをテーマにした最高のトラックは、どちらのジャンルもスパイや恐怖に適しているため、フェイクユートピアまたはダークアンビエントのいずれかです。
    • Listening
    Reactions: IlluminatiPirate
    Quote
  • vaporwavemaster1:
    次のアルバムのナイトモールは、シンセロックのヒントが入ったダークアンビエントだと思います。それは残忍で内臓的な経験です
    Quote
  • Quote
  • vaporwavemaster1:
    私は必ず第三の目をチェックします、それは印象的で不気味に聞こえます
    Quote
  • IlluminatiPirate:
    Can u link the album? I can't find it
    Quote
  • Chat Bot:
    vaporwavemaster1 has left the room.
  • shiftycomfort:
    Hello
    Quote
  • shiftycomfort:
    So neat
    Quote
  • Chat Bot:
    Guest something2thinkabout has joined the room.
  • (Guest) something2thinkabout:
    life is ugly, death is handsome
    Quote
  • Nostalgic_Cry:
    anyone know where i can find some good vaporwave style wallpapers?
    Quote
  • admin:
    Hey
    Quote
  • Quote
  • admin:
    Wallpapers i think the vaporwave aesthetics subreddit would be a good resource
    Quote
  • admin:
    They have a lot of new OC
    Quote
  • Nostalgic_Cry:
    ok i will check this
    Quote
  • Nostalgic_Cry:
    thank you i love this forum
    Quote
  • admin:
    Your welcome and thank you! PepSiDawgwitcan:ffzYou3:
    Quote