What are you watching lately?

naa

What are you watching lately? Anything's fair game; TV shows, anime, cartoons, movies, youtube, etc.

Satom1

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I'm watching megazone 23 again! I live it's musics!

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Love
Reactions: naa
The Choe Show is on my watch list but tbh I haven't gotten around to watching a single episode yet :)

iu

iu

iu

As far as what I've actually been watching -- a lot of Otzdarva on YouTube

And lots of Demi as well

(aka, lots and lots and lots of DBD content)

Virtual Cafe Awards
Dragons series, i watched riders of berk, race to the edge and the second movie. I didn't like how second movie ignored the race to the edge entirely soo i probably won't watch the third movie.
I also watch the owl house and rick and morty when they release, it gets edgier with incest jokes soo i might just drop r&m .

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
rewatching Trailer Park Boys.
trailer moments GIF
Up until Netflix produced an original series, this show was pure underrated genius. Instead of going full hipster, though, I'll say that I am still ecstatic that Netflix brought the show to an even wider audience than it was able to gather several years ago (I'll make myself feel old if I try to ballpark when I started watching this show...)

Nirvanna the Band the Show is somewhat similar to Trailer Park Boys but also completely different. It's also Canadian and has a bit of that deadpan Canadian humor with frequent improvisation. It's close to my favorite show, and definitely my favorite comedy show, so I had to shoehorn it into this thread somehow

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ2gAHFXhFw

Virtual Cafe Awards
Up until Netflix produced an original series, this show was pure underrated genius. Instead of going full hipster, though, I'll say that I am still ecstatic that Netflix brought the show to an even wider audience than it was able to gather several years ago (I'll make myself feel old if I try to ballpark when I started watching this show...)

Nirvanna the Band the Show is somewhat similar to Trailer Park Boys but also completely different. It's also Canadian and has a bit of that deadpan Canadian humor with frequent improvisation. It's close to my favorite show, and definitely my favorite comedy show, so I had to shoehorn it into this thread somehow

Aside from the plug for Nirvana the Band the Show I could've easily written your post lmao. I had never heard of that show though so I'm definitely going to check it out. Thanks so much!

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)

naa

PepSiDawgwitcan Nirvana The Band The Show is so good! Trailer Park Boys also absolutely great. I'm sure you've probably seen it but on the offchance you haven't, gotta recommend you watch Letterkenny if you want more Canadian shows in this style!

Deleted member 2040

I've been watching Ergo Proxy here and there and it's really good. But my mainstay are TTC lectures on European Diplomacy from 1500-2000, and other ones on Psychology too.