What are your opinions on a possible World War 3?

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 5885 times.

Reaction score
Awards
Maybe our northern brothers will finally cross the border and end all this sexual tension we have between us
Hey, not related but how's life in Busan? I was making plans on moving out to that place.

Virtual Cafe Awards

nagolbud

Political correctness is thought control!
Reaction score
Awards
Most wars in the last 1500 years have been controlled. The vatican loans money to each side and comes out on top no matter what. They've done this a thousand times...

There has never been a modern war that wasn't setup and orchestrated to achieve the outcome they want. Whether it be the United Nations, Nato, European Union, ect. They always have a plan and use divide and conquer to accomplish it.

Just because a few morons in uniforms get waxed doesn't mean the entire thing wasn't a psyop.

P.S. Nukes don't even exist. Never have. Never will. The perfect fear mongering for a normie society.. whether an excuse to wage war or get you to pay voluntary war taxes (aka income taxes). That's right, income taxes started, and still are voluntary. They were promoted during the first World War in the USA as a way to "support the troops".

Ya'll riding the tip of the iceberg like a gay man at a Hollywood orgy. Why don't you grow some balls and see what's actually under the water.

The world is a stage.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_lzXfzIHyY

DeathToMicroWaves

Are you being held hostage by a spider?
Reaction score
Awards
I think it'll be US, Russia and China fighting over oil and minerals exposed by global warming. Most of ti will be arctic and tundra warfare and nukes will never get used. That's danger-zone tactics and besides, MOABs can do the same without MAD events. Canada, Russia, and the poles will be big battlespaces, with space stuff happening constantly. hypersonic missiles will get deployed at fist, but after the first like 3, everybody's gonna throw the treaties in the trash and have orbital defense units. I thin it'll be tense as hell, but the outcome will be WAAAAAY less horrific then people fear.

I think we'll end up (if we're winning) invading China on the premise of Uyghur genocide and they'll be a ton of war-crime trials there. I think most likely China will stay out and try to profit off the US and Russia behind the scenes before the rest of asia takes notice and starts some shit, because who the hell wants china as king of the world after WWIII? I think east Asia will turn into it's own blood bath that'll outpace the Arctic warzones real fast and by the time that war concludes we may actually see uninvolved nations funding and investing in space colonization thru private groups that the population on earth may drop by a couple of billion by the time the war ends, and almost none of it due to deaths.

I think drones will be everywhere but they'll be modestly effective at best because the US leads in it, and we still have serious cyber-sec issues. Chinese and Russian drones will be playing constant catch-up and their cyber-warfare will, at best, be barely keeping those forces alive as we overcompensate and make full blown terminator drones that shred 100 of theirs before being taken out.

American Stealth tech is probably gonna advance, and Russian and Chinese counters to US assets will likely shift drastically but otherwise they'll try to compete with us on our tactically turfs. China's numerical superiority will fade as the tech gets better so does cost and by the time they've outfitted 30 percent of their forces with modern tech that actually works, they be staring the bankruptcy barrel and they have a massive troop draw down. Russia's amphibious centric forces though are gonna be a very severe threat on the ground. (seriously look into the Russian mud season)
Sounds like you're a fed

Virtual Cafe Awards
The US has to continuously wage war in order to maintain its global superiority but there exist various factions that aim to take this away.

Its also a game of resource extraction to prevent its fossil fuel dependent economy from sputtering out. Nobody actually buys the bullshit that the economy will decarbonize.

I think ultimately WW3 will happen due to various recent preparations by the upper echelons of government. Bunkers and etc. Stuff has a habit of leaking out into the net.

The real question is what happens to the rich during WW3. Money loses all its value and returns to true value of zero and they are surrounded by ex-military heavily armed and tactically prepared individuals.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RustedZaku

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
With how many in America are demoralized with local politics, I doubt there would be traction for a ww3, but I highly doubt it will be anything large and will be over very quickly and it won't happen. China is a giant abortion factory potmenkin village where most of the people live in densely packed poorly maintained cities, Russia can't even take over Ukraine and are dealing with a massive population decline and rulership under a thugocracy plus we see just how "effective" their military is. I'm not going to be screaming about how "FAKE" it would be, but what may follow afterwards from this transient conflict once all the bullshit proxy wars and propaganda pumping is over with. WW2 got us the UN and Israel of all things and I would absolutely hate to be around whatever WW3 will bring.

punishedgnome

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I think actual world powers fight through proxy wars, economic subversion and cyber attacks. I don't think a conventional World War Three is likely, but I do think crippling cyber attacks back and fourth are.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Itubaino

A moment of bliss isn't enough for a lifetime
Reaction score
Awards
I really doubt this idea of a great possibility of ww3 but I've said the same about Ukraine so better not...

With no evidence presented by me I'd say it won't happen just because I think collapse will be much slower and boring with the demographic and climatic crisis, I hope at least we learn to love and die peacefully like Yokohama Kaidashi Kiko in case it confirms.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Somewhat concerned about the Yemen attacks on merchant ships supplying Israel and the US counter attacks in response. World War I got the US involved in a similar fashion.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Still a Youth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Can the various enemies actually sink an American ship? I think no right? Isn't that the excuse that was laid out for Vietnam. That something or other sunk in suspicious circumstances and now it's time to fight on the ground?

It's also amusing to see how a rag tag group has been able to effectively freeze imports to Europe and Isreal. Though weirdly when I check the maritime radar maps there's still a lot of traffic going through that contested area.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Ross_Я

Slacker
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Can the various enemies actually sink an American ship? I think no right?
What do you mean? You think they are unsinkable or something?

It's also amusing to see how a rag tag group has been able to effectively freeze imports to Europe and Isreal. Though weirdly when I check the maritime radar maps there's still a lot of traffic going through that contested area.
Our whole marine transporting system is actually quite fragile. One ship managed to stuck across a canal and by doing that shook up the whole world economy. And there's a reason why even somali pirates are an issue. There are just so much nuances, it can be a whole lecture, but in two words: neutral waters, roads that are way shorter than the others, economical reasons, geopolitical reasons (other than neutral waters) and likely at least half a dozen of reasons I do not even know of - and you end up with routes that are very rigid, so interrupting it at least for some time is really not a problem.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards