Reaction score
Awards
what browser do you use and why

Virtual Cafe Awards

spaceghost

foreign ramen exchange student
Reaction score
Awards
Been using Firefox for years. Lightweight and fast.
Pretty cool that Mozilla is so privacy-focused as well.
yes i used to use firefox and nothing else. The lightweight and privacy aspects were the best, makes sense why tor browser uses a lot of the code that firefox uses to run its browser

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
I use chrome mostly because I have alot of extensions on it but Ive been thinking about brave browser.

Virtual Cafe Awards

eco

yes i used to use firefox and nothing else. The lightweight and privacy aspects were the best, makes sense why tor browser uses a lot of the code that firefox uses to run its browser
I switched from Firefox I think for like school or something because I lot of the browsers apps I needed for classes wouldn't load in anything but chrome but I never returned and I probably should

RavOaks

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Firefox and it's derivatives like Pale Moon and Basilisk are my preferred browsers. I also really like Brave and Vivaldi for Chrome-based browsers. So usually I have a mixture between the lot of them on any given system with xbrowsersync for my bookmarks.

Virtual Cafe Awards

7Pebbles

Enemy of the Digital Panopticon
Reaction score
Awards
I use Firefox, usually with the arkenfox user.js. I have uBlockOrigin, and Multi-Account Containers. I keep Brave around usually, just to have the option available. I also have the TOR Browser available, but I rarely use it; its sorta just a matter of principle for me.

I tried out a minimal browser called Nyxt yesterday. It was odd but definitely developed by someone who likes vim and/or emacs. It wasn't quite the thing for me, but it was definitely interesting.

I also keep a couple of terminal based browsers around, mostly for fun.

Virtual Cafe Awards

pronoundisrespecter

Raw Honey Defender
Reaction score
Awards
I use Librewolf and Firefox, with the latter being used for my normie email. Though I use Librewolf significantly more (with uBlock Origin and Privacy Badger as add-ons) for all my fun and anon stuff. I like that it's privacy focused but still with the Firefox feel, though sometimes websites break on it but that's once in a blue moon.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Recently I switched to Firefox after my adblocker on Chrome kept failing to work on YouTube videos. That was the last straw and I finally made the jump. Currently loving Firefox, though I do notice it's a tad slower than Chrome. Though I'm happy to tolerate that all things considered.

Virtual Cafe Awards