What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

This is the submission thread for the 2nd E-zine! Please use the dropbox linke for submissions and bump the thread with ideas, comments, statements, or just to bump. If you want to submit your stories or whatever you want to the second edition.

What device do you guys listen to the cassettes?

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 1573 times.

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Post what devices you play your cassettes on. I play my cassette of a Realistic AC battery Cassette recorder. It's pretty cheap and I have to be careful to not record over the cassette but it sounds good.

Virtual Cafe Awards

porter

professional moron; music maker
Reaction score
Awards
PXL_20220527_045949786.jpg

Kinda jank (but fully working and sounds great!) system I got from various flea markets and vendor stores.

PXL_20220527_050017614.jpg

Slightly scuffed up Walkman, isn't one of the greatest models but supports Dolby NR, II and IV type tapes, and sounds pretty good for what it is.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Soon to be father of John Titor
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Every cassette player I've picked up secondhand has inevitably broke on me or eaten up tapes :PepeHands:

Virtual Cafe Awards

porter

professional moron; music maker
Reaction score
Awards
Every cassette player I've picked up secondhand has inevitably broke on me or eaten up tapes :PepeHands:
RIP. Is it just the belts? A lot of the time that's the only thing wrong with them, and they're usually really easy to replace (Like 10 minutes tops.)

Virtual Cafe Awards

calico_jack

midwest emo
Reaction score
Awards
does anyone have any suggestions for a reasonably priced, good quality cassette player? it can be portable or big idc.

Virtual Cafe Awards