What do you go to for inspiration?

I go to the cemetery in remembrence of those who had come before me, the fact that my life in this vessel and this particular mission, this chapter of my individuated spirit will soon come to an end, that countless years amount to a clap's worth, that I need to appriciate what I have until I have it. To see my experiences for what they truly are, and make myself conscious and aware of my insecurites and not waver in front of a challenge despite them. To think of what imprint I leave on those inheriting this world after me, what effect will it have on them and for how long will it truly last. I stand among the resting monuments in silence meditating along these lines, until I feel a second wind and my refreshed sense of mission holding me tight once again, getting ready to fight and surely win over all my small battles once more.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Servocon

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
cservocon.itch.io
If I'm really stumped I just listen to music (I don't know if this will help you) or take a hot shower, a solid 60% of my story/character ideas come through that. Alternatively I've had some good ideas come to me on the edge of falling asleep at night.