What do you think about ghosts?

Jaded Dreams

unfvck the world.
Reaction score
Awards
I think there is a more rational explination to ghost sightings (i.e. light reflection, mice, or any other natural phenomena) but much like aliens, ghosts are fun to think about. For example, thinking about something really dumb like ghost robbers who steal your soul for money is a fun and creative thing to think about. I'll admit, I don't believe in ghosts, but that doesn't stop me from watching ghost hunters tv shows or even the ghostbusters' movies. I realize now that this reads like the same post I made about aliens, hope I don't sound like a broken record.

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

I think there is a more rational explination to ghost sightings (i.e. light reflection, mice, or any other natural phenomena) but much like aliens, ghosts are fun to think about. For example, thinking about something really dumb like ghost robbers who steal your soul for money is a fun and creative thing to think about. I'll admit, I don't believe in ghosts, but that doesn't stop me from watching ghost hunters tv shows or even the ghostbusters' movies. I realize now that this reads like the same post I made about aliens, hope I don't sound like a broken record.
you don't sound like a broken record, it's all good. PepSiDawgwitcan
this is how I feel about ghosts too for the mostpart