what does your downloaded library of vaporwave look like?

spaceghost

foreign ramen exchange student
Reaction score
Awards
digital vaporwave collection threadDKcHaMp

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
私のダウンロードライブラリは、主にインターネットで利用できなくなった曲、削除された曲で構成されています。私はこれらのファイルをたくさん混ぜます

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

nice! i almost forgot naturewave had a presence tbh ive only heard of it once or twice, what are some albums you'd recommend to a new listener?
It's a pretty niche subgenre, but nature and Vaporwave are a lovely combination. The stuff I listen to is mostly ambient but here's some of my favorites:

My #1 is Lindsheaven Virtual Plaza's Rainforest I & II:

A very close #2 is Telepath and NMesh's collab:

A very unique and personal favorite is Cult Pianta:

Lots of Desert Sand Feels Warm at Night, but here's one of my favorites:

From Tokyo to Honolulu:

Apparently there are even more niche genres such as plant wave and.... well I won't spoil that for you if you're interested in discovering.

Deleted member 2040

My secret trove featuring a panoply of genres, comprised mostly of classical and ambient, comes to a whopping 114 days, with 474.82 GB, but that's what's on my computer.....

naa

It's a pretty niche subgenre, but nature and Vaporwave are a lovely combination. The stuff I listen to is mostly ambient but here's some of my favorites:

My #1 is Lindsheaven Virtual Plaza's Rainforest I & II:

A very close #2 is Telepath and NMesh's collab:

A very unique and personal favorite is Cult Pianta:

Lots of Desert Sand Feels Warm at Night, but here's one of my favorites:

From Tokyo to Honolulu:

Apparently there are even more niche genres such as plant wave and.... well I won't spoil that for you if you're interested in discovering.

:D:these are all really great albums, thanks for linking! I especially really love from tokyo to honolulu, that's one of my favorite albums by them

I really need to search up naturewave more, I forgot this is what that subgenre is called so I really appreciate you mentioning it