What does your dream house look like?

eco

find a sugar mommy
I'm replying to her ;)
index.php

I can distinctly visualize this! and have also seen somewhat similar(?) looking houses on some islands in the Caribbean, especially with solar panels due to recent storms.
Yeah, homes of people who can afford it will try to be as self-sufficient as possible. Everyone went through it bad and we know it's gonna happen again.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

Yeah, homes of people who can afford it will try to be as self-sufficient as possible. Everyone went through it bad and we know it's gonna happen again.
True, and the communal efforts of people there who helped one another out while power was being restored after Hurricane Maria is a rarity in mainland US, yet a vital effort for future times when the doom of climate change rears its head with increasing natural disasters and the rotten fruits from decades of miserly and poor management practices when everyone suffers.

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
私の夢の家は、昔のリアリティ番組の家のようになります。閉所恐怖症で、ノスタルジアに満ちており、現代性のヒントではありません。そしてもちろん、サージコーラを詰め込んだ冷蔵庫。訪問者に私の正気を疑わせる何か

現実の世界.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
True, and the communal efforts of people there who helped one another out while power was being restored after Hurricane Maria is a rarity in mainland US, yet a vital effort for future times when the doom of climate change rears its head with increasing natural disasters and the rotten fruits from decades of miserly and poor management practices when everyone suffers.
Oh sweetie do NOT get me started on how much it pisses me off that way too many topics clash with this prospect. But there's nothing most of us can do but try and keep our footprint as low as possible even if it barely does anything.

Virtual Cafe Awards
A small concrete building in the middle of nowhere would be cool. Self reliance with internet would be great. Pics below are from Hilda, it looks exacly like what i want. I would add some solar panel, a well for water and 4 antennas for internet, probably.

home_outside_hilda.jpg
hilda_home_internal.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

MugiNism

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Small comfy house. A place that feels like home.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I love those modern style mansions that have big windows and are really angular (see picture). I could only imagine chilling on a rooftop pool looking down into an urban Mediterranean city. That would be the shit.
1000x-1.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Hraelth

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
A modestly sized Art Nouveau home with an emphasis on organic architecture as well as some Roman frescos to spice it up.

Attachments

• rome fresco.jpg
    rome fresco.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 73
Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Wow
Reactions: naa

ala_bluh

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
honestly either a little cottage in the woods with a strawberry farm; maybe a little spot where i could fish and hunt and all that or just the complete opposite

like im talking neon lights everywhere in the house (prob purple and teal and such), black walls and arcade carpets
blacklight posters and beanbags and also -
a ballpit
i also want a tonna secret rooms - not really sure what i'd use them for but id always been quite obsessed with them

Virtual Cafe Awards
Something deep in the forest with bilateral symmetry in the floorplan & seamless integration with extensive gardens. For the aesthetics, minimal & contemplative, like a monastery or japanese tea house. Beside a lake or river.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Username

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
It has a basement that looks like this and smells like moth balls.

Attachments

• basement.jpg
    basement.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 63
Virtual Cafe Awards

Yabba

Ex Fed
Reaction score
Awards
A house where I was born. I would just love to return to that little sea town where I spent the first 5 years of my life.

It's still a nice place but, the prices are insane

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
A house where I was born. I would just love to return to that little sea town where I spent the first 5 years of my life.

It's still a nice place but, the prices are insane
There's a seaside town I grew up in too that I miss dearly and is also crazy expensive. Maybe one day I'll be able to go back there to live, but not anytime soon that's for sure

Virtual Cafe Awards

Fig

Aimless Wanderer
Reaction score
Awards
I think I'd appreciate the greenery of a European country. Maybe something in Germany? I absolutely loved Munich when I got the chance to visit a few years ago. Easy access to a decently sized city by rail would also be ideal. I'm not too picky (for now)

Virtual Cafe Awards