What exactly is WORLDCORP?

Tapeworm

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I've been wanting to start a thread about this for some time now, and I feel like the forums here are a good spot for it. I've been really diving deep into the WORLDCORP rabbit hole, which is supposedly an ARG. However, the fact it uses clips from cheese pizza related .onion sites just doesn't sit right with me. What sort of sick fucker would include something like that in a vaporwave "aesthetic" ARG? Edginess? or something more?

Nexpo did a basic rundown of this back when Nexpo was still tolerable and didn't include longshot cutaways of himself trying to be alpha every 2 seconds. Give it a watch, he explains it better than I do.

What are your guys thoughts? Personally, that clip gives me nightmares. Is this a rabbit hole to dive down, or just some insensitive motherfucker in the vaporwave community using media that's exploiting a kid for spooky internet points? And if it is just some insensitive fucker, who is he?

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

This came up a while ago in that fashwave pizza thread, gonna share what I know about it.

I heard about it years ago and I thought it was fake found footage built to freak people out, but I'm not really sure now. There was a bunch of music and a whole soundcloud under the name Worldcorp Enterprises spanning back years before he dropped the child abuse video, he had a discord server that was normal too. It's even weirder that it's an outlier in an otherwise normal music career, which makes me confused about whether it's an ARG or not. I know people can get videos of shit like this on shock sites and other hellholes, it just feels like there's more to this than a guy posting edgelord content online I guess? I'm not sure.

After dropping the child abuse video he made a site that had a bunch of weird videos on it, including him rapping about wanting to kill his wife and kids, and a video of him pissing into a cup then drinking it. It is worth mentioning that his entire discord server got taken down, along with his soundcloud and other accounts. It wasn't just the song that got removed. The screaming on the video wasn't superimposed apparently, which is probably worth mentioning. I also see people saying that it's some kinda SilverGunna ARG though so man, I don't know. Can't find if SilverGunna ever actually said anything about it.

To my knowledge the guy who did this disappeared, but I hear conflicting information. I also hear a lot of weird political stuff about it. so, no idea what happened.

Tapeworm

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
This came up a while ago in that fashwave pizza thread, gonna share what I know about it.

I heard about it years ago and I thought it was fake found footage built to freak people out, but I'm not really sure now. There was a bunch of music and a whole soundcloud under the name Worldcorp Enterprises spanning back years before he dropped the child abuse video, he had a discord server that was normal too. It's even weirder that it's an outlier in an otherwise normal music career, which makes me confused about whether it's an ARG or not. I know people can get videos of shit like this on shock sites and other hellholes, it just feels like there's more to this than a guy posting edgelord content online I guess? I'm not sure.

After dropping the child abuse video he made a site that had a bunch of weird videos on it, including him rapping about wanting to kill his wife and kids, and a video of him pissing into a cup then drinking it. It is worth mentioning that his entire discord server got taken down, along with his soundcloud and other accounts. It wasn't just the song that got removed. The screaming on the video wasn't superimposed apparently, which is probably worth mentioning. I also see people saying that it's some kinda SilverGunna ARG though so man, I don't know. Can't find if SilverGunna ever actually said anything about it.

To my knowledge the guy who did this disappeared, but I hear conflicting information. I also hear a lot of weird political stuff about it. so, no idea what happened.
ooo ty for linking that thread, I was perusing it earlier after I posted this but I'm gonna dive back into it now. Something just doesn't feel right about using content like that in an ARG. Its such a low blow and it makes me so mad. Its also disappointing to see shit like that in a community I've always found comfort in :(

I wonder if there's any people from the discord who could give some insight into it. If it is an ARG, there would've had to be a slip up or some extent of disclosure, right?

I know the internet is impossible to police, but the guy who started worldcorp has gotta still around, somewhere, and that rubs me the wrong way. I also just hate not having answers.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa

naa

ooo ty for linking that thread, I was perusing it earlier after I posted this but I'm gonna dive back into it now. Something just doesn't feel right about using content like that in an ARG. Its such a low blow and it makes me so mad. Its also disappointing to see shit like that in a community I've always found comfort in :(

I wonder if there's any people from the discord who could give some insight into it. If it is an ARG, there would've had to be a slip up or some extent of disclosure, right?

I know the internet is impossible to police, but the guy who started worldcorp has gotta still around, somewhere, and that rubs me the wrong way. I also just hate not having answers.
I think using content like that in an ARG is definitely a shitty thing and I think being a shitstain in an otherwise mostly clean community makes it stand out particularly hard. Vaporwave community does have drama but it sure doesn't have like, shit like this often. I'm still not sure if it was found footage used to make an ARG or legit a dude having a violent breakdown and editing real clips that he made of him or someone else abusing children. From what I can tell the only thing we can be sure of here is that the dude's human garbage.

No one that's been in the discord has said anything about what happened there from what I've seen, at least not publicly, and the discord's long gone now. It's hard to investigate because it's so old, interest spiked back up for it about a year ago but I have no idea why. Someone else might know more than me though, I was pretty tuned out of this while it actually happened.

An Agora user on the 8th page of the fashwave pizza thread said the dude was from a group called "autistic boys money clan," and that group's posted music to soundcloud as recent as a year ago, but I dunno if that's actually him or not.

Tapeworm

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I think using content like that in an ARG is definitely a shitty thing and I think being a shitstain in an otherwise mostly clean community makes it stand out particularly hard. Vaporwave community does have drama but it sure doesn't have like, shit like this often. I'm still not sure if it was found footage used to make an ARG or legit a dude having a violent breakdown and editing real clips that he made of him or someone else abusing children. From what I can tell the only thing we can be sure of here is that the dude's human garbage.

No one that's been in the discord has said anything about what happened there from what I've seen, at least not publicly, and the discord's long gone now. It's hard to investigate because it's so old, interest spiked back up for it about a year ago but I have no idea why. Someone else might know more than me though, I was pretty tuned out of this while it actually happened.

An Agora user on the 8th page of the fashwave pizza thread said the dude was from a group called "autistic boys money clan," and that group's posted music to soundcloud as recent as a year ago, but I dunno if that's actually him or not.
I really appreciate all the tips... I'm gonna research that and comb through the rest of the thread and come back here if I find anything noteworthy

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Good Vibes
Reactions: naa

That1Producer

universal truth seeker, also part time producer
Reaction score
Awards
I've been wanting to start a thread about this for some time now, and I feel like the forums here are a good spot for it. I've been really diving deep into the WORLDCORP rabbit hole, which is supposedly an ARG. However, the fact it uses clips from cheese pizza related .onion sites just doesn't sit right with me. What sort of sick fucker would include something like that in a vaporwave "aesthetic" ARG? Edginess? or something more?

Nexpo did a basic rundown of this back when Nexpo was still tolerable and didn't include longshot cutaways of himself trying to be alpha every 2 seconds. Give it a watch, he explains it better than I do.

What are your guys thoughts? Personally, that clip gives me nightmares. Is this a rabbit hole to dive down, or just some insensitive motherfucker in the vaporwave community using media that's exploiting a kid for spooky internet points? And if it is just some insensitive fucker, who is he?

Spoke on this in a similar thread involving worldcorp, people really need to stop overthinking it:
-Podesta wasn't the one putting out straight heat, but he's in a few of the videos that worldcorp caught heat for
-The lyrics can't be fully understood if you aren't somebody who's been on /pol/ since the 2016 presidential election days or before that
-The guy rapping is part of Autistic Boys Money Clan, search it up
The whole thing's more simple than you think, but probably more complex than you expect it to be.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Archgrandsatanist

Are you all fucked in the brain? We deserve to fucking live, go escape death, Merkaba and money ass holes.

American boomer swine clowns