What's new

What games have you been playing lately?

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Awards
私はレッド・デッド・リデンプションと呼ばれるゲーム、ソーダ・ドリンカー・プロと呼ばれるより実験的なゲーム、そして私のお気に入りのクリエイターの一人であるニコラ・コミックをプレイしてきました。怖いゾンビゲーム

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Well-Known Traveler
Awards
私はレッド・デッド・リデンプションと呼ばれるゲーム、ソーダ・ドリンカー・プロと呼ばれるより実験的なゲーム、そして私のお気に入りのクリエイターの一人であるニコラ・コミックをプレイしてきました。怖いゾンビゲーム
Oh yea Red Dead is cool, I just wish there was a No cop cheat code so I can go out drunk and cause mayhem in the game with no consequences haha :jBrew:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Z-1227

Traveler
I have been mostly playing Assassins Creed Valhalla. As an assassins creed game I love the addition to the universe lore, however the movement and parkour needs to be updated. As for the viking combat it could be better. By far the story and exploration is much more interesting tho!

Blokebuster

Traveler
Awards
Not many, actually. It's been a while since I bought a new videogame. I recently played a horror Super Metroid mod called "Vitality". Enjoyed it a lot, especially the fantasies 16bit offered.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Well-Known Traveler
Awards
I have been mostly playing Assassins Creed Valhalla. As an assassins creed game I love the addition to the universe lore, however the movement and parkour needs to be updated. As for the viking combat it could be better. By far the story and exploration is much more interesting tho!
I loved assassin's creed origins. Roaming through the Egyptian desert was awesome and it kinda reminded me of the desert in jak 3
Chrono Trigger for the first time.
Never heard of that game
Not many, actually. It's been a while since I bought a new videogame. I recently played a horror Super Metroid mod called "Vitality". Enjoyed it a lot, especially the fantasies 16bit offered.
Whats in the horror mod? Like 16 bit Jumpscares?
Vice City on my Android Chromebook.
Very nice I have vice city on my ps3. Have you put any mods on yours?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Memoryhead

Well-Known Traveler
Awards
Never heard of that game
never even heard of it? it's constantly in the top 5 of SNES games on pretty much every list you see.

I usually hate RPGs, but this game is so good, I love it. it's a pretty deep game for snes. lots of party customization, quite a bit of "play how you want" for a snes game. you can take on the final boss at several different points and get different endings depending on when you decide to

it's got a pretty deep combat system, time travel/consequences, etc. I would strongly recommend if you're into RPGs.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Well-Known Traveler
Awards
never even heard of it? it's constantly in the top 5 of SNES games on pretty much every list you see.

I usually hate RPGs, but this game is so good, I love it. it's a pretty deep game for snes. lots of party customization, quite a bit of "play how you want" for a snes game. you can take on the final boss at several different points and get different endings depending on when you decide to

it's got a pretty deep combat system, time travel/consequences, etc. I would strongly recommend if you're into RPGs.
Hey I just looked it up, that looks cool, especially the fact that the same artist that drew the artwork for dragon ball drew this.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Z-1227

Traveler
I loved assassin's creed origins. Roaming through the Egyptian desert was awesome and it kinda reminded me of the desert in jak 3
Oh nice I played origins too! I loved the exploring when I was doing the main storyline but then I got kind of bored afterwards. I was really impressed with the tomb exploring and pyramids tho! Have you played the previous assassin's creed games? (Ezio trilogy, AC 1, Black Flag?)

IlluminatiPirate

Well-Known Traveler
Awards
Oh nice I played origins too! I loved the exploring when I was doing the main storyline but then I got kind of bored afterwards. I was really impressed with the tomb exploring and pyramids tho! Have you played the previous assassin's creed games? (Ezio trilogy, AC 1, Black Flag?)
Yeas i played the first one but I never passed it, and I played black flag too? I loved the ship battles, that was my uncles game.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Blokebuster

Traveler
Awards

Never heard of that game

Whats in the horror mod? Like 16 bit Jumpscares?

Very nice I have vice city on my ps3. Have you put any mods on yours?
No, no, fortunately there isn't any jumpscare. The author was very smart in playing with creepy atmospheres and visual storytelling. Also.. **wink wink to the Alien movies**

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

family mart fried chicken
Awards
I've been meaning to go through the Haunted PS1 Demo Disc, really excited about it, I'm also looking forward to the full releases of a lot of the games in the demo. I also recently played Water Womb World, super short and free, really recommend. The visuals are great, honestly everything about it is surreal, spooky and beautiful, it's a pretty haunting game. These are both on itchio so I included links.

I played a ton of World of Horror a while ago, really cool game with a retro-feel that came out about 2 years ago. It has a lot of clear references to folklore, PC-98 games, Junji Ito, and a bunch of other cool things wrapped up pretty seamlessly into one game. It's still in early access but there's a lot of content and nothing's broken. I really like the gameplay and all the mysteries in it.

I'm also just playing a lot of Animal Crossing.:NikoSip:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Default Cube Deleter
Awards
I've sort of been all over the place. I finished Blasphemous recently, a fantastic Dark Souls inspired Metroidvania with gorgeous pixel art. Highly recommend it.

I also started playing Cities Skylines and Claire's campaign in Resident Evil 2 Remake. Been occupying most of my game time.

I also really like World of Horror. As a big Junji Ito fan it's great to see so much love poured into that kind of style.

Virtual Cafe Awards