What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

You can now donate directly to the forum without signing up for patreon. You will still have all of the same perks in patreon but its now one less sign up method. It will be under Account Upgrades

This is the submission thread for the 2nd E-zine! Please use the dropbox linke for submissions and bump the thread with ideas, comments, statements, or just to bump. If you want to submit your stories or whatever you want to the second edition.

What games have you been playing lately?

Nephaneel

Brute of the Lagoon
Reaction score
Awards
I am once again playing Chaos;Child. Last time I tried playing through it life rudely got in the way, and with the approach of summer I once again get nostalgic for virtual novels. Hoping I finish it this time around.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

Feet firm on the ground, head high on the clouds
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
I am once again playing Chaos;Child. Last time I tried playing through it life rudely got in the way, and with the approach of summer I once again get nostalgic for virtual novels. Hoping I finish it this time around.
If you wanna talk about VNs I'd be very glad if you necro'd my thread:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Nephaneel

Brute of the Lagoon
Reaction score
Awards
If you wanna talk about VNs I'd be very glad if you necro'd my thread:
Thanks for the invitation, I'll be sure to write something up once I get back in the VN groove. Been far too long since I've played one.

Virtual Cafe Awards

dxm & diamonds

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Max Payne Mobile on my Chromebook. I never really noticed how fucked up the first level was.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

「デュークニュッケムさんわすごい!!」
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
After about a year-long break, I fell back hard into Kerbal Space Program. Started a new Science save and I'm almost halfway through the tech tree already, but only recently got my first interplanetary probe into orbit around the moon of the Mars-equivalent planet. With some more practice I'm really hoping to get better at interplanetary missions, especially since I bit the bullet and installed the Outer Planets mod, which adds several new planets and moons beyond the orbit of the previous outermost planet.

It really helps during long missions to have something to watch on my second monitor, which has become the permanent residence of Vargskelethor Joel as of late. The fecalfunny man improves anything.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
image.png

AdorableRawHusky-max-1mb.gif

Having more fun with the free Selaco Demo than with some games I paid 20 bucks for...

Virtual Cafe Awards

RisingThumb

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz
image.png

AdorableRawHusky-max-1mb.gif

Having more fun with the free Selaco Demo than with some games I paid 20 bucks for...
tfw when a boomer shooter demo is better than AAA games. I'm still amazed it's made in the gzdoom engine
I played the shit out of Elden Ring over last month and earlier this month. Then played some Dread Delusion since it released in Early Access(pretty cool retro-style king's field-style game). Both were good fun

Virtual Cafe Awards