What games have you been playing lately?

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
I've been playing Predator Hunting grounds on the PS4. Its fun as hell, getting hunted by the Predator or being the Predator. So far I feel like it stays true to the movie. What is everyone else's go to games at the moment?

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
私はレッド・デッド・リデンプションと呼ばれるゲーム、ソーダ・ドリンカー・プロと呼ばれるより実験的なゲーム、そして私のお気に入りのクリエイターの一人であるニコラ・コミックをプレイしてきました。怖いゾンビゲーム

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
私はレッド・デッド・リデンプションと呼ばれるゲーム、ソーダ・ドリンカー・プロと呼ばれるより実験的なゲーム、そして私のお気に入りのクリエイターの一人であるニコラ・コミックをプレイしてきました。怖いゾンビゲーム
Oh yea Red Dead is cool, I just wish there was a No cop cheat code so I can go out drunk and cause mayhem in the game with no consequences haha :jBrew:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Z-1227

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I have been mostly playing Assassins Creed Valhalla. As an assassins creed game I love the addition to the universe lore, however the movement and parkour needs to be updated. As for the viking combat it could be better. By far the story and exploration is much more interesting tho!

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
I have been mostly playing Assassins Creed Valhalla. As an assassins creed game I love the addition to the universe lore, however the movement and parkour needs to be updated. As for the viking combat it could be better. By far the story and exploration is much more interesting tho!
I loved assassin's creed origins. Roaming through the Egyptian desert was awesome and it kinda reminded me of the desert in jak 3
Chrono Trigger for the first time.
Never heard of that game
Not many, actually. It's been a while since I bought a new videogame. I recently played a horror Super Metroid mod called "Vitality". Enjoyed it a lot, especially the fantasies 16bit offered.
Whats in the horror mod? Like 16 bit Jumpscares?
Vice City on my Android Chromebook.
Very nice I have vice city on my ps3. Have you put any mods on yours?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

Never heard of that game
never even heard of it? it's constantly in the top 5 of SNES games on pretty much every list you see.

I usually hate RPGs, but this game is so good, I love it. it's a pretty deep game for snes. lots of party customization, quite a bit of "play how you want" for a snes game. you can take on the final boss at several different points and get different endings depending on when you decide to

it's got a pretty deep combat system, time travel/consequences, etc. I would strongly recommend if you're into RPGs.

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
never even heard of it? it's constantly in the top 5 of SNES games on pretty much every list you see.

I usually hate RPGs, but this game is so good, I love it. it's a pretty deep game for snes. lots of party customization, quite a bit of "play how you want" for a snes game. you can take on the final boss at several different points and get different endings depending on when you decide to

it's got a pretty deep combat system, time travel/consequences, etc. I would strongly recommend if you're into RPGs.
Hey I just looked it up, that looks cool, especially the fact that the same artist that drew the artwork for dragon ball drew this.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Z-1227

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I loved assassin's creed origins. Roaming through the Egyptian desert was awesome and it kinda reminded me of the desert in jak 3
Oh nice I played origins too! I loved the exploring when I was doing the main storyline but then I got kind of bored afterwards. I was really impressed with the tomb exploring and pyramids tho! Have you played the previous assassin's creed games? (Ezio trilogy, AC 1, Black Flag?)

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
Oh nice I played origins too! I loved the exploring when I was doing the main storyline but then I got kind of bored afterwards. I was really impressed with the tomb exploring and pyramids tho! Have you played the previous assassin's creed games? (Ezio trilogy, AC 1, Black Flag?)
Yeas i played the first one but I never passed it, and I played black flag too? I loved the ship battles, that was my uncles game.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Blokebuster

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

Never heard of that game

Whats in the horror mod? Like 16 bit Jumpscares?

Very nice I have vice city on my ps3. Have you put any mods on yours?
No, no, fortunately there isn't any jumpscare. The author was very smart in playing with creepy atmospheres and visual storytelling. Also.. **wink wink to the Alien movies**

Virtual Cafe Awards

Z-1227

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Yeas i played the first one but I never passed it, and I played black flag too? I loved the ship battles, that was my uncles game.
Black Flag was my first AC game so it has a special place in my heart :D I don't own a ps3 so i really hope they either port or remake ac 1!

Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

I've been meaning to go through the Haunted PS1 Demo Disc, really excited about it, I'm also looking forward to the full releases of a lot of the games in the demo. I also recently played Water Womb World, super short and free, really recommend. The visuals are great, honestly everything about it is surreal, spooky and beautiful, it's a pretty haunting game. These are both on itchio so I included links.

I played a ton of World of Horror a while ago, really cool game with a retro-feel that came out about 2 years ago. It has a lot of clear references to folklore, PC-98 games, Junji Ito, and a bunch of other cool things wrapped up pretty seamlessly into one game. It's still in early access but there's a lot of content and nothing's broken. I really like the gameplay and all the mysteries in it.

I'm also just playing a lot of Animal Crossing.:NikoSip:

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
I've sort of been all over the place. I finished Blasphemous recently, a fantastic Dark Souls inspired Metroidvania with gorgeous pixel art. Highly recommend it.

I also started playing Cities Skylines and Claire's campaign in Resident Evil 2 Remake. Been occupying most of my game time.

I also really like World of Horror. As a big Junji Ito fan it's great to see so much love poured into that kind of style.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Emmy Fitz

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Mostly Dead By Daylight and Rainbow Six Siege.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
since near the end of 2020, I've only played chess online, now I'm ELO 1000, and It's worth it
I heard that there's a HUGE streaming community for chess, I saw a penguinz vid on it awhile ago

Virtual Cafe Awards