What's new

What has been your favorite experience with music?

yoisho-ono

New Traveler
I read a comment about listening to discreet music, new space music. and music for airports at the same time and it took me to another dimension and that got me thinking, what are other people's moments like this?

Memoryhead

Well-Known Traveler
Awards
music + lsd has done various things for/to me

I was tripping once and put on Giant Steps and "transcribed" it in an unknown written "language"

listened to Prince's Lovesexy and did some ritualisitic magic and that was pretty awesome (yes, magic is real, it does work)

bawled my eyes out and saw god while listening to some zelda orchestra that has since been deleted from youtube

Virtual Cafe Awards

Bioluminescence

Well-Known Traveler
Awards
I read a comment about listening to discreet music, new space music. and music for airports at the same time and it took me to another dimension and that got me thinking, what are other people's moments like this?
Listened to Lustmord's Carbon Core and Word of Power back to back and got the germ idea of which would be my second novel, which I am currently writing!

Also, many years ago when I discovered ALAC and reference headphones after listening to 192 KBPS with shitty generic earbuds and listened to Karajan conducting Beethoven's 9th and experienced the eargasm for the first time.

In addition to this discovering binaural beats and Jonathan Goldman.

Virtual Cafe Awards