What's new

What has been your favorite experience with music?

yoisho-ono

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I read a comment about listening to discreet music, new space music. and music for airports at the same time and it took me to another dimension and that got me thinking, what are other people's moments like this?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Opt_234

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
music + lsd has done various things for/to me

I was tripping once and put on Giant Steps and "transcribed" it in an unknown written "language"

listened to Prince's Lovesexy and did some ritualisitic magic and that was pretty awesome (yes, magic is real, it does work)

bawled my eyes out and saw god while listening to some zelda orchestra that has since been deleted from youtube

Virtual Cafe Awards

Baron Boogie BOOL

Endangered Flora & Fauna Task Force
Reaction score
Awards
I read a comment about listening to discreet music, new space music. and music for airports at the same time and it took me to another dimension and that got me thinking, what are other people's moments like this?
Listened to Lustmord's Carbon Core and Word of Power back to back and got the germ idea of which would be my second novel, which I am currently writing!

Also, many years ago when I discovered ALAC and reference headphones after listening to 192 KBPS with shitty generic earbuds and listened to Karajan conducting Beethoven's 9th and experienced the eargasm for the first time.

In addition to this discovering binaural beats and Jonathan Goldman.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Merzcat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Being 15 exploring record stores, building up my CD collection and discovering my favorite bands as new.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
私にとって、それはおそらく私の地元のカセット店を訪問しなければならないでしょう。彼らはテープの膨大な選択をしました。それらの多くはシティポップで、私はそれを何時間も続けて聴いていました。カセット店は閉店しましたが、開店した時はとても楽しかったです。彼らはそこにいくつかの本当に野生の装飾を持っていました

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa

llillilll

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
listening to ill mind of hopsin, all of them.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Containment Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Hadrian Hardrada Cicero: Greetings