What If Terry A. Davis Really Did Build God's 3rd Temple (TempleOS)

I've been enjoying some of the schizoposting here, so I figure why not share an idea I've been playing around with. It's more a thought experiment on a hypothetical than it is a theory, but I'm curious to know what other people might think.

I assume he needs little introduction here, but just in case here is a brief explanation of who Terry A Davis was. He was a talented programmer that developed schizophrenia. In the course of his mania he became convinced that God tasked him to build his 3rd Temple. But instead of a physical temple God commanded him to make it an operating system. The operating system would go by multiple names, but ultimately the name Terry settled on was TempleOS. On August 11th 2018 Terry tragically died. If you really have never heard of Terry A Davis before I highly recommend watching this YouTube Documentary on him, as it's not just very well done but quite comprehensive as well: TempleOS | Down the Rabbit Hole

Aside from Terry's own account that he was instructed by God to build TempleOS, there are some other factors which may justify this claim of his. Terry implemented a program that allows you to talk to God via a random number generator. A fascinating concept, and not too far off from certain esoteric practices of Bible interpretation (such as Gematria). Where words and/or letters in the Bible can be interpreted to have corresponding numerical values. Allowing those who practice this method to interpret the meaning of the Bible purely mathematically. However instead of interpreting a static bible, with this RNG it allows God to speak in a spontaneous manner. The most interesting example of this can be seen in this image:
china virus election.png

At the time nobody made much of it, but it's since been reposted many times because of the "China, Virus, Election" prediction. However it's also worth noting that these words randomly generated in one of Terry's most famous video clips (link here) where he claims that CIA agents glow in the dark (essentially coining the term "glowie"). I think this is a fascinating turn of events, but I think there is a much stronger case to be made.

One of TempleOS's most significant features is that fact that it supports no networking, and can't connect to the internet. Given the popularity of the Dead Internet Theory here, I think many here would agree that the modern internet has become something very ominous. At the very least it has been usurped by Elite interests to control narratives, control what people see, and limit their ability to engage in dissident thought. The internet has also been used as a breading ground for bots to train AI. Zuckerburg recently announced his Metaverse, which exposed itself to be a creepy ambition to centralize everything online. And then we have Google attempting to build an A.I God, at least according to one of it's former executives (link).

If one is at all Biblically inclined, I think there is a convincing case to be made that this A.I. "God" will be the antichrist. It'll be a powerful entity that will be literally created by the collective power of the internet, and will reign over a world that has completely merged with the internet. TempleOS however, "God's 3rd Temple", is a sort of Noah's Arc because it is completely insulated from the internet's influence. If the work of the antichrist is to digitize everything, then it makes sense that in a digital world God would want his Temple (a temple with programs that allow you to speak to him) to be shielded from the internet's negative influence.

In short, King Terry (or rather Prophet Terry) was indeed, The Smartest Programmer That Ever Lived

Virtual Cafe Awards
Excellent schitzo posting I feel like a lot of his own input though kind of debunks the possibility of him actually being onto something like when he said god put a booger hanging out of his nose when he went to the store to humble him

Virtual Cafe Awards

NoSlacking

Live from the 7th Dimension via satellite
Reaction score
Awards
Excellent schitzo posting I feel like a lot of his own input though kind of debunks the possibility of him actually being onto something like when he said god put a booger hanging out of his nose when he went to the store to humble him
That's pretty funny tbh. The story overall of Terry is a really sad one. The guy needed professional help and he never really got it. Another case of too much online attention driving someone's life in a negative direction.

Virtual Cafe Awards
That's pretty funny tbh. The story overall of Terry is a really sad one. The guy needed professional help and he never really got it. Another case of too much online attention driving someone's life in a negative direction.
I feel like he was bound for it either way tbh. Man literally stayed away for 36 hours at a time drinking diet Shasta for caffeine. Very sad story either way obviously an extremely smart guy and couldve probably made a real impact if he got the help he needed

Virtual Cafe Awards

Ronin

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I feel like he was bound for it either way tbh. Man literally stayed away for 36 hours at a time drinking diet Shasta for caffeine. Very sad story either way obviously an extremely smart guy and couldve probably made a real impact if he got the help he needed
can anyone get real help though, seems to me like mental health never made any real advances.
>The mainstay of treatment is antipsychotic medication, along with counseling, job training, and social rehabilitation.[5] Up to a third of people do not respond to initial antipsychotics, in which case the atypical antipsychotic clozapine may be used.
>Recent research has shown that use of any antipsychotic results in smaller brain tissue volumes and that this brain shrinkage is dose dependent and time dependent.[4] A review of the research has also reinforced this effect.[5]
>The use of antipsychotics may result in many unwanted side effects such as involuntary movement disorders, gynecomastia, impotence, weight gain and metabolic syndrome. Long-term use can produce adverse effects such as tardive dyskinesia.
can't blame someone for not seeking help.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vitnira

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I saw this in "similar threads" and I'm necroing this since I had a thought about Terry lately that doesn't deserve its own thread, but dovetails nicely with this.
Spurred by a friend, I was wondering if there was anyone in modernity who have actually worked divine miracles in the name of God that would be worthy of Sainthood and...well... realized Terry fits the bill.

I know the Church would never do it, but if anyone should be a Saint of Technology, it's Terry. Terry Davis prayer candles when

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chuffed

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Stringing words together will provide a few almost coherent phrases if you hammer them long enough. I was into the coinbro stuff and the 24-word seed phrases sometimes made little 3 or 4 word phrases... I think someone in here phrased this as astrology for guys.
But to the point of a digital heaven - there might be something to this, between the metaverse stuff and now AI, I bet we see something very creepy arise from all of this.

Chuffed

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
But modern miracles is a little tougher, we have science and camera phones. Any actual fruit I see as hard work rather than a sky blessing.

nakadashi

Horny on main.
Reaction score
Awards
Website
kuro-neko.xyz
Recent research has shown that use of any antipsychotic results in smaller brain tissue volumes and that this brain shrinkage is dose dependent and time dependent.[4] A review of the research has also reinforced this effect.[5]
As someone on antipsychotics, this scares the shit out of me. Before I was medicated I used to believe that psychiatric medication was some kind of mind controlling pill aimed at those who were able to see beyond the obvious, those who the mainstream culture labels as schizos. Nowadays I don't think as such, but it is funny how one of the first effects of my medication was to stop questioning the efficacy of said medication.

For the record, I'm not actually saying to any of my fellow schizos to stop taking your pills. I actually would encourage to anyone who may suspect of having a mental condition to seek medical help.

Virtual Cafe Awards