Can someone simply explain it to me ??

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
boardsofthenorth.freeforums.net
Never heard of it, but seems like a relatively new concept on googling it. Looks interesting, can someone put it in laymans terms?
Yeah I believe its new , I want laymans terms. I guess we have to wait for someone who is an expert on it to explain it for us

Virtual Cafe Awards

-SteampunkTraveler-

Some Random Occultist
Reaction score
Awards
Website
boardsofthenorth.freeforums.net
View attachment 43444
Unless you're talking about this...? Sounds like fart huffing ultra-conservatism if you are.
I aint really sure , but would be intrested in hearing what the both the left hand path dark enlightenment is , I'd like to know what this one is too.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Its a cringe term for the NRx movement. Basically its a conservative anti liberal movement popularized by curtis yarvin. Here anti liberal doesnt mean anti woke, it means anti liberal in its original meaning. Core ideas in NRx focus on "the cathedral", a decentralized structure that modern political states are part of that includes the media, government and academia. The NRx belief is that the cathedral all pushes in a leftwards direction without a specific group leading it because of the incentives the system offers to do so, they call this emergence.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Caspar

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The only things I'd really add to Outer Heaven is that it's a big tent right wing camp. I'd say the dividing line for neoreactionaries and alt-right types is that neoreactionaries don't generally engage in race politicking. What marks the 'in' for the group, is anti-egalitarianism, I'd call it 'cautiously' pro-technology/modernity, an openness to spiritual ideas, and a belief in political realism - ala Machiavelli.

since neoconservatism was on it's deathbed after 2 years of GOBAMA "nrx" was supposed to be the new big boogeyman for the early sjws to fight except all it consisted of was total nerds who weren't violent or scary or interesting at all and they just got endlessly e-wedgied. the powers that be then tapped steve bannon to make a new legion of doom for them and the rest is history

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards