What is going on with Holojamz?

netdenizenlain

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
netdenizenlain.neocities.org
I haven't been particularly active in the vaporwave community for a few months cause I have been working on making my music better and brewing up a new album. I log into twitter this morning to find out Holojamz had filed a police report against a 15 y/o who goes by Zoro online. Anyone have any idea what is going on? Cause I am confused and kinda appalled,

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
I haven't been particularly active in the vaporwave community for a few months cause I have been working on making my music better and brewing up a new album. I log into twitter this morning to find out Holojamz had filed a police report against a 15 y/o who goes by Zoro online. Anyone have any idea what is going on? Cause I am confused and kinda appalled,
Yes I know, its a really sad situation because Zoro used to write reviews for Agora Road. Everything is comming to an end now. It is a case of cyberbullying and cyberstalking of hollojamz and Venus Vibing stemming from last year. I hink there were threats to holojamz and Venus Vibing family but i cannt confirm that. I do know that they were concerned for their saftye. I have some screenshots here.

And heres a archive tweet.
https://archive.is/ZGtn9

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210328-225228_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20210328-225228_Discord.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 125
  • Screenshot_20210328-224444_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20210328-224444_Discord.jpg
    328.5 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot_20210328-224540_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20210328-224540_Discord.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 125
  • Screenshot_20210328-224621_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20210328-224621_Discord.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot_20210328-224741_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20210328-224741_Discord.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot_20210328-224747_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20210328-224747_Discord.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot_20210328-224824_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20210328-224824_Discord.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot_20210328-224906_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20210328-224906_Discord.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 115
Virtual Cafe Awards

netdenizenlain

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
Yes I know, its a really sad situation because Zoro used to write reviews for Agora Road. Everything is comming to an end now. It is a case of cyberbullying and cyberstalking of hollojamz and Venus Vibing stemming from last year. I hink there were threats to holojamz and Venus Vibing family but i cannt confirm that. I do know that they were concerned for their saftye. I have some screenshots here.

This seems sketchy as shit. What kind of person call the cops on some kid for not liking them online? I'm sorry, but that is not the "adult thing" to do. They should have reach out and asked what their beef was and resolved it without the need to use the legal system. Zoro is just a kid, and sometime it just takes talking to someone to sort an issue out.

I do not see myself supporting Holojamz any time in the future cause they will forever be know as the label that called the cops on a kid to me.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
This seems sketchy as shit. What kind of person call the cops on some kid for not liking them online? I'm sorry, but that is not the "adult thing" to do. They should have reach out and asked what their beef was and resolved it without the need to use the legal system. Zoro is just a kid, and sometime it just takes talking to someone to sort an issue out.

I do not see myself supporting Holojamz any time in the future cause they will forever be know as the label that called the cops on a kid to me.
Thats a fiar point,, I dont know the full extent but they did talk to his parents about it. I think the point of it is to get the adults that manipulate zoro. I heard he took it to far but again I don't know the extent. At this time I support holojamz and tails wrote something about the situation here if u want to read it. I haven't finished reading it yet so it may contain more information https://www.deviantart.com/tails-155/art/Losing-Control-874538898

Virtual Cafe Awards

netdenizenlain

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
Thats a fiar point,, I dont know the full extent but they did talk to his parents about it. I think the point of it is to get the adults that manipulate zoro. I heard he took it to far but again I don't know the extent. At this time I support holojamz and tails wrote something about the situation here if u want to read it. I haven't finished reading it yet so it may contain more information https://www.deviantart.com/tails-155/art/Losing-Control-874538898
Thanks for posting all of this. I'm gonna read it after work. I have to say, I can't support anyone who calls the cops on kids for any reason. I am anti-policing and ACAB first and foremost. Until I am shown reason to believe otherwise, there is no reason to call the cops on a 15 year old, especially over stuff on the internet. It is just swatting with more steps.

Virtual Cafe Awards

netdenizenlain

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
So the people behind Holojamz like straight up posted Zoro's name online. Like Zoro's been booted off the internet basically, and now they're doing shit like this cause they can't retaliate.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
So the people behind Holojamz like straight up posted Zoro's name online. Like Zoro's been booted off the internet basically, and now they're doing shit like this cause they can't retaliate.
Oh shit I just saw on twitter them apologizing for that. Man I remember I was trying to get to the bottom of this back in early October with that concetta person but as a third party I felt there was a big misinterpretation for both sides. Releasing names of anonymous people is not okay. This shit is a cluster fuck. Idk, I'm gonna wait and see how this plays out since I still don't know the whole story.

Virtual Cafe Awards

everything is coming to an end? is agora road closing?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
What? No, its just that Zoro's probably never gonna come back to the forum.
At least, I don't think he had some sort of integral role to the site's existence.

Virtual Cafe Awards
What? No, its just that Zoro's probably never gonna come back to the forum.
At least, I don't think he had some sort of integral role to the site's existence.
oh, my bad. the wording was a bit vague.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
No need to worry about agora road closing, that ain't gonna happen. I was referring to zoro's end in the community and possibly holojamz.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
うわー、これは私がしばらく見た中で最も奇妙なドラマです。私はホログラフィックジャムが彼の中にそのような騒ぎを始めることがあったとは思いもしませんでした
違う.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

netdenizenlain

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
うわー、これは私がしばらく見た中で最も奇妙なドラマです。私はホログラフィックジャムが彼の中にそのような騒ぎを始めることがあったとは思いもしませんでした
View attachment 2366
Yeah it really feels like they ruined their reputation in the community.

Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
Last edited: