What is peak comfy for you?

Sable

Telvanni wizard.
Reaction score
Awards
For me, peak comfy is sitting in a warm dimly lit room, sipping a nice hot cup of tea and smelling the scent of a freshly lit candle as the rain pours down outside my window. Or that feeling of waking up late on a Sunday to a slight rainfall outside your window and being able to enjoy the noises of the raindrops on your rooftiles as you roll over and wrap yourself tightly beneath your sheets and drift back to sleep.

tumblr_nzjpb4TSYX1tk26l4o1_1280.gif

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
-Go for a walk on the evenings while listen to music (i love sunny days to watch the sunset)
-Sit down alone in the park at night while drinking root beer and do a retrospectives of my life.
-After a hard day, just come home and play some vidya and chill.
-The warm feel after drinking vodka.
-Listen to music while taking a shower
-Go to the gym.
-Eat sushi (my favorite food)
-Watch some anime at 12 a.m
-Learning Korean.
-Complete a touhou game
-compose music
-make a cool design

I do and i like so many things, it helps me to distract my mind.
DRUGS.jpeg

Virtual Cafe Awards
That feeling of receptiveness and peace when I'm laying in bed in the morning or in the evening just before going to sleep.

But if I were to describe my peak comfy ideal, that'd be this:
I can't have this at my home, not enough space, but I want an area in the room where I can sit, like, with a bunch of pillows/cushions on the floor and a coffee table so I can put my stuff on there. I would play my CDs in the background, light some candles, drink a good warm mug of tea with or without milk, with a little piece of chocolate or a biscuit to go with it. A Persian/Turkish rug pinned to the wall. My cats snuggling up to me and purring. Warm coloured lights, think, a Himalayan salt lamp or just a lamp with an orange-ish lampshade. And of course, my favourite incense

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jessica3cho雪血⊜青意

ばかばかしい外人
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
recanimepodcast.com
- Sleeping in bed with my cat as she shoves her face into my armpit and kneads the blankets
- Sipping on some quality Sake as the wife and I relax, eat some sushi, and chat about life next to a fire or some candles
- Watching 4:3 anime on a dark day/at night on a CRT while I lay on the floor
- Going on walks after a fresh snow
- Gaming with the wife at night on our PC's (our desks are side by side)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Grimace

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Getting up early on a Saturday morning (or any day off for that matter) before anyone else wakes and even the cats are still asleep, have a little smoke and chamomile tea and then listen to some warm synths while taking things nice and slow. That time of morning when the whole day is ahead of you, the cold sun is shining through the window and the convergence of nostalgic reflection and quiet anticipation for the future make for the perfect headspace.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RIG

Starship Trooper
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Website
store.steampowered.com
Persona games are amazing. I've only played 5R and 4G. Do you prefer Persona 3?
Yeah 3 is my favorite, I think it has the best story of all of them. The confidents or whatever they are called are all pretty decent too, especially the sun. Gameplay is pretty dated tho and some locations are a lot uglier than p4. P4 is happy fun friendship adventure, p3 is existential crisis p5 I forgot because it's plot was boring.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2652

Watching shit movies with my homies.

Shlocky B-movies are the language of friendship. Its peak comfy in its most honest, carefree form. So find a buddy, drink up and give yourself the gift of Neil Breen

timelinker14

Wanderer of the Agora
Reaction score
Awards
Watching shit movies with my homies.

Shlocky B-movies are the language of friendship. Its peak comfy in its most honest, carefree form. So find a buddy, drink up and give yourself the gift of Neil Breen
I love that too. I also like to watch horror movies by myself. Horror actually provides me with comfort.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Antogoos

Romans 5:3
Reaction score
Awards
Taking a cold shower after a hard-ass workout is always nice. Feeling the cold water on my sweaty skin just makes me feel really comfy.

Either that or watching old flash game playthroughs on YouTube.

Virtual Cafe Awards