• Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! Update: I configured the site with Brave Browser, so you can send tips to the site with BAT.

- Upgrade now for supporter only awards! In Three Tiers

-- Agora Gold

-- Agora Silver

-- Agora Bronze

Upgrades like "moods" username customization, profile customization, custom backgrounds, banners and much more!

It will be under Account Upgrades

Submissions for Tales of Agora Road Issue #4 is OPEN! MAKE AGORA CHAN ART BY CLICKING HERE

What is the dumbest thing you have ever done?

xX.majin_TwEeN.Xx

Staticbender
Reaction score
Awards
Website
humanraccoon.com
For some reason every time I encounter someone mentally unwell, I have a tendency to egg it on. I've had stalkers, weirdos, creeps and more that I've either lied to or simply antagonized with whatever their specific issue/delusion is and played it straight nearly every time. I should just diffuse situations, try to let the air out before the situations get worse, but instead I'm just like "oh shit chaos. Hell yeah. How much worse can I make this?"

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
One, too many to count. Two, legally cannot discuss.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Max Chill

Involuntary Hikikomori
Reaction score
Awards
I once stole a stack of cash, all new notes, from a house we visited back when I was in 5th grade; the bedroom door was ajar and the first thing I saw was that stack, no one was in there. Stashed it under my pillow when we got home, but then my mom came across it and asked where I got those evidently new notes. Told her that I exchange the remainder of the allowance money she gives me everyday for new notes from my "classmate's uncle who works in a bank." Got off clean. I do not know why I stole that stack of cash and I cannot remember what went in my head back in that time.

FP2kqTKWYAUBypW.jpg

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

isolation suite

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
i've done so much stupid shit in my time i cant remember it all because i've lost count how many knocks to the head i've had lol

Virtual Cafe Awards

InternetGeist

Industrial Revolution Enjoyer
Reaction score
Awards
Wrote a cringe suicide note and attached a FREAKING 10 PAGE confession.pdf as an email to myself and scheduled an email to parents and a friend from another account listing the username, password, and the specific website address to access the email account containing that note. Attempt failed but I forgot to cancel it. The next morning my tech illiterate mother knocked on my door and asked me confusingly on what she was supposed to do with it because she still couldn't figure out how to log in with the already detailed information I wrote down. So I told her that I sent it to the wrong address and don't worry about it.

I do stupid things from time to time, but that was probably the peak of my stupidity.

Virtual Cafe Awards